Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You sadly made it worse, as the image is now visible in full view whereas before one had to click on the attachment to read the text. What youre missing are these:
Code:
[spoiler]
-- image goes here
[/spoiler]
Apparently, I had used the inline spoiler code. I've checked it this time in preview. Sorry for the flubs.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One thing that bothered me....
The restraining order. Since Celeste is an adult and the issue is keeping the father away from Celeste more than Ida, shouldn't Celeste be the one to sign the order?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HIT and Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
All good, the spoiler wasn't that big since I announced this anyway. Just keep it in mind for other things <3.
You're too nice about it some times. :p
Spoilers shouldn't come at all from patreons till after it's public release.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I agree, thats what the discord and the patreon channels are for ^^

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Killer7,

not sure if I'm going through proper channels here ;) , but I sent you a message on Patreon to report what could be a bug in today's new 0.14 release.
Thought to mention it here just in case you missed it on Patreon: if you got it there please disregard this message, and it will self-destruct in 10 seconds :unsure::LOL:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I see comments like this in other games and it makes me realise how lucky we are with Killer and his updates. Some of my eagerly awaited updates take 4 plus months and only give 20 min of game play.

Not referring to MNF
The latest update is really not worth downloading for a total of 4 min. of actual gameplay.
Updates have become shorter and shorter and taking longer to come out.
In case anyone missed it, those are not about MNF!

I know some idiot is still going to think those quotes refer to MNF dispite saying several times it does not. Here's your :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I see comments like this in other games and it makes me realise how lucky we are with Killer and his updates. Some of my eagerly awaited updates take 4 plus months and only give 20 min of game play.

Not referring to MNF

I know some idiot is still going to think those quotes refer to MNF dispite saying several times it does not. Here's your :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
The problem with a lot of people is that they skip all of text and only care about the sex scenes. I don't even post that much in other threads because they become very toxic, this game is one of the very few where the people don't act like wild animals.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Not referring to MNF

Not reffering to MNF.
Some games are every 4/5 months and have a lot of content, for example: Being a DIK. One of my favorite games, including MNF. There you have a lot of content and beautiful renders and animations.

MNF is a beautiful game and we practically have a lot of content every month. Here Killer7 must be praised because not everyone can do that. I love this game for that and how good and in a short time, Dev creates new updates. :)
There have already been Dev's who promised something and did differently.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The problem with a lot of people is that they skip all of text and only care about the sex scenes. I don't even post that much in other threads because they become very toxic, this game is one of the very few where the people don't act like wild animals.
I play games for story, not sex. I prefer the story than sex. I am more drawn to the game when the story and characters are interesting.
But I admit that animations and sex scenes are also important.

Reactions: Vollezar and Naxos

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well I personally wish it was different with this game, I wish it was a bit longer in between updates, if Killer7 isn't careful he will work his way to an early grave.

As someone who has been dealing with depression, and ptsd I know distracting yourself with shit can help ignore shit, but you still need time to relax.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I play games for story, not sex. I prefer the story than sex. I am more drawn to the game when the story and characters are interesting.
But I admit that animations and sex scenes are also important.
Yeah I play these for both story and the sex scenes. They are both important these are adult games after all, but if people aren't interested in the story there is no point in playing.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I play these for both story and the sex scenes. They are both important these are adult games after all, but if people aren't interested in the story there is no point in playing.
Sure there is, something to fap to.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hi Killer7,

not sure if I'm going through proper channels here ;) , but I sent you a message on Patreon to report what could be a bug in today's new 0.14 release.
Thought to mention it here just in case you missed it on Patreon: if you got it there please disregard this message, and it will self-destruct in 10 seconds :unsure::LOL:
Yeah, thanks for that, fixed it :).

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
To give you guys an idea how the main menu will look with 0.15 ( just think that the 0.14 will be 0.15 )
screenshot0001.png

You won't have a "Start a new game" button. Only load since you won't be able to start a new game with 0.15. If you want to start a new game you have to play 0.14 first ( which contains Chapter 1 to 9 ).

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes