Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It is strange that Tanja has gone from a completely domineering personality to a completely submissive one in such a short time. Guess it just shows what LOVE can do to a person. :) It may also show the level of justification the MC needs for his LUST for all these women although he has shown that he doesn't lust after every one depending on his need for revenge. It will interesting to see how Killer7 works this out moving forward.

I'm glad to see that Killer7 is going to break this up into episodes to save on file size.
Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought he broke her mind on both paths. :unsure: So LOVE shouldn't really get the credit for the change its more KARMA or JUSTICE. Maybe I'm remembering wrong so it gives me an excuse to replay it all again :LOL:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I honestly have no favourites in this game. But goddamn Lucy's nipples are just so damn delicious. Really need MC to play more with the titties and much more cunnilingus. View attachment 836738
I noticed the same thing. We usually don't get that particular view very often. We usually see them facing toward us, so the shape is usually not apparent.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay, I think I got the "New season" thing to work, if you play the public release you should already get the flag. I will test this further in the coming days to confirm that savegames do indeed work ( You will get a prompt to save once you reach the end of 0.14 ).

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yay. MC called himself a donkey. Thanks. God fucking damnit I love this game I can't fucking stop playing it. 6th time already.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
0.15 will be "season 2", yes. There won't be any UI changes, there won't be any gameplay overhauls, you can just see it as a continuation of your current playthrough with a lot smaller filesize. All your decisions will carry over and your last savegame will also work. At the end of 0.14 you will get a prompt to save - Do that and save it in a new slot. Use this savegame to continue 0.15 and you will be good.

However, if you want to see the old content, you have to play 0.14 again. This includes the old gallery things, you will get a completely new gallery with 0.15. So make sure to keep a copy of 0.14 just in case ( or don't overwrite your 0.14 savegames that appear before the save prompt ).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, I guess this means things should be a lot quieter here...
With the added text, it's almost as if Killer7 is speaking directly to a certain contingent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommesD

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
With the added text, it's almost as if Killer7 is speaking directly to a certain contingent.
I really appreciate your feedback but please hide stuff that is in patreon only releases behind a spoiler. Its not nice for players that are waiting till tomorrow to spoil things :/.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Seriously dude, wtf sharing non public stuff. :mad: Makes me sad. :cry:

It's really not fair to Killer especially and to those of us that support him when you do that.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Don't worry, the best surprise regarding Elaine will (hopefully) not be spoiled. It's very nice and wholesome! :)
Such a tease.
On another note, I have so many of these VN's/games on the go, but I can honestly say that this is one of few that I genuinely look forward to each update for, due to both my interest in it and the amount of content that I've come to expect in each update. Good job.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I really appreciate your feedback but please hide stuff that is in patreon only releases behind a spoiler. Its not nice for players that are waiting till tomorrow to spoil things :/.
Sorry, I was trying to figure out how to make the image hidden. I failed.
EDIT: There! I figured out the order of operations so that it would work! Sorry about that everyone.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
All good, the spoiler wasn't that big since I announced this anyway. Just keep it in mind for other things <3.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
EDIT: There! I figured out the order of operations so that it would work! Sorry about that everyone.
You sadly made it worse, as the image is now visible in full view whereas before one had to click on the attachment to read the text. What youre missing are these:
Code:
[spoiler]
-- image goes here
[/spoiler]

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes