KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
The public release will be today at 9pm CEST. You can also say UTC+2 or GMT+2.
Killer7 lives in Germany, so his timezone is european summer time.

For example: You live in New York, USA. That would be EDT. That is 6 hours earlier that CEST.
So in New York the release will be today at 3pm.

But next month that will chance. Then the time in Germany will be GMT+1.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Well, regardless of at what time it comes out, considering how long the update seems to be, my sleep schedule is going to fly right out the window. And I'm surprisingly fine with it.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Well, regardless of at what time it comes out, considering how long the update seems to be, my sleep schedule is going to fly right out the window. And I'm surprisingly fine with it.
agreed I should have went to bed 4 hour ago

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
It must be a pleasure and a kind of satisfaction for Killer7
to see that so many people are fervency yearning for the next release.
And that so many people are so deeply grateful.

(I'm not sure whether this word composition is generally understandable.)

• Love
Reactions: BeoWoolF and airze

airze

Feb 8, 2018
It must be a pleasure and a kind of satisfaction for Killer7
to see that so many people are fervency yearning for the next release.
And that so many people are so deeply grateful.

(I'm not sure whether this word composition is generally understandable.)
agree I know my self I've been drooling in anticipation for the update:love::love::love:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I mean, I could do that, but it would just be a message that tells them exactly that. To end the game and play Chapter 1-9 first. I guess I'll see what I do when it comes to that ^^.
It's either that or continuously respond to questions like "how do I start a new game?". You should put it on the OP as well. As for the game, I suggest a pre-start menu page with a different bg pic.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
agreed I should have went to bed 4 hour ago
agree I know my self I've been drooling in anticipation for the update:love::love::love:
Everyone in on the hype train? :p
Guys like previous updates, it's utter crap and you shouldn't worry about rushing to get it. :ROFLMAO:
Just go to bed or play something else, you're not missing out.

Totally joking.:p

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Pre-release version was released a few days ago, only for patrons. Today comes a public version for everyone.
Pre release for higher tier Patreons
We bottom scrapers have to wait for public release, too :ROFLMAO:
Even patreons have to wait for this public release too with the prompt to save before for the start of the new chapter from next version. At least I didn't see the prompt in the pre-release.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes