• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well, regardless of at what time it comes out, considering how long the update seems to be, my sleep schedule is going to fly right out the window. And I'm surprisingly fine with it.
agreed I should have went to bed 4 hour ago
agree I know my self I've been drooling in anticipation for the update:love::love::love:
Everyone in on the hype train? :p
Guys like previous updates, it's utter crap and you shouldn't worry about rushing to get it. :ROFLMAO:
Just go to bed or play something else, you're not missing out.

Totally joking.:p

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Pre-release version was released a few days ago, only for patrons. Today comes a public version for everyone.
Pre release for higher tier Patreons
We bottom scrapers have to wait for public release, too :ROFLMAO:
Even patreons have to wait for this public release too with the prompt to save before for the start of the new chapter from next version. At least I didn't see the prompt in the pre-release.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the biggest update to My New Family ever. Six ingame days that are technically seven ingame days in terms of pure content. Lots and lots of lewd scenes and of course a lot more story development when you went a certain way with Sandra!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

Please read the patreon post, it is very important if you plan on continuing your game after 0.15 is released.

Last edited:

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
ere it is people, the biggest update to My New Family ever. Six ingame days that are technically seven ingame days in terms of pure content. Lots and lots of lewd scenes and of course a lot more story development when you went a certain way with Sandra!
Niiice, gonna wait for compressed. hint hint

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
ere it is people, the biggest update to My New Family ever. Six ingame days that are technically seven ingame days in terms of pure content. Lots and lots of lewd scenes and of course a lot more story development when you went a certain way with Sandra!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

Please read the patreon post, it is very important if you plan on continuing your game after 0.15 is released.
I'm waiting for the compressed version and I'm starting adventure. Thanks. :love:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
cant wait to play but lost my saves on my desktop (Not lost as such just unable to access them) as my psu decided to fucking pop'n'die today. SO YAY.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
YEAH!!! My whole month is literally just me trying out other games to keep me occupied until the latest release of My New Family :ROFLMAO:, I absolutely love this game, it's the only game I've found so far on this site where im constantly checking for any progress updates, also the only game where i have not skipped any of the dialogue :LOL:, right...time to go see what my beautys are upto...thx Killer7 for all the work you're doing on this game, keep up the excellent work mate (y)(y)

Reactions: Netgear

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Here it is people, the biggest update to My New Family ever. Six ingame days that are technically seven ingame days in terms of pure content. Lots and lots of lewd scenes and of course a lot more story development when you went a certain way with Sandra!
You gotta change your sig to 0.14 out now :sneaky: :sneaky:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes