Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the biggest update to My New Family ever. Six ingame days that are technically seven ingame days in terms of pure content. Lots and lots of lewd scenes and of course a lot more story development when you went a certain way with Sandra!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

Please read the patreon post, it is very important if you plan on continuing your game after 0.15 is released.

Last edited:

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
ere it is people, the biggest update to My New Family ever. Six ingame days that are technically seven ingame days in terms of pure content. Lots and lots of lewd scenes and of course a lot more story development when you went a certain way with Sandra!
Niiice, gonna wait for compressed. hint hint

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
ere it is people, the biggest update to My New Family ever. Six ingame days that are technically seven ingame days in terms of pure content. Lots and lots of lewd scenes and of course a lot more story development when you went a certain way with Sandra!

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

Please read the patreon post, it is very important if you plan on continuing your game after 0.15 is released.
I'm waiting for the compressed version and I'm starting adventure. Thanks. :love:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
cant wait to play but lost my saves on my desktop (Not lost as such just unable to access them) as my psu decided to fucking pop'n'die today. SO YAY.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
YEAH!!! My whole month is literally just me trying out other games to keep me occupied until the latest release of My New Family :ROFLMAO:, I absolutely love this game, it's the only game I've found so far on this site where im constantly checking for any progress updates, also the only game where i have not skipped any of the dialogue :LOL:, right...time to go see what my beautys are upto...thx Killer7 for all the work you're doing on this game, keep up the excellent work mate (y)(y)

Reactions: Netgear

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Here it is people, the biggest update to My New Family ever. Six ingame days that are technically seven ingame days in terms of pure content. Lots and lots of lewd scenes and of course a lot more story development when you went a certain way with Sandra!
You gotta change your sig to 0.14 out now :sneaky: :sneaky:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Info for everyone that played the pre release: You also have to download the new version because of the save prompt and changing of label names in the end. :/

Reactions: Naxos and Vollezar

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Download links:

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

Mac: MEGA - -

Android: MEGA - -

What a good time to wake up, Thank you Killer7.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Thought my evening couldn't be get exciting, and then, BÄM, MNF shows up. Thank you so much Killer7, already downloading and can't wait to get my hands on.

• Red Heart

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
I hope you will change your opinion once 0.14 releases because Elaine will be able to help you with a certain thing :).
Sorry still feels like a cheap buy out of the whole "Shit they found out I'm a bitch" situation. But it is better than some of the other stuff she did.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm odd last time i read about that iff you loaded a savegame whit the incest patch active it stiks but appearently not this time
i still saw the word LandLady after the shower moment

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Download links:

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

Mac: MEGA - -

Android: MEGA - -

You mean the biggest update EVER until 0.15! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes