Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
In real life for me it would be a lot harder to forgive someone like Tanja than Elaine. Tanja was hurting people without any real reason and she never really felt bad about it. Elaine even though she was misguided she never meant to hurt anyone.
Actually she didnt care if she hurt anyone as long as the end result was to her liking, and she didnt feel bad about the stuff she did either. On the other hand Tanja was straight evil, the only reason I gave her a chance was because Lucy said her punishment was good enough. Plus she was really broken up and changed afterwards. Elaine hasn't changed and was hiding all her faults so as not to appear like a bad person. So yeah both are messed up individuals but so far Tanja has changed while Elaine hasn't yet.

Reactions: HansDampf788

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Weird. This is a save when the MC is already in bed at night at the end of 0.13. It should be on page 6 in the game.
Yeah but it just goes straight to a renpy error. Could you possibly put the save in a folder. attach the folder so that way I extract the folder with the file in, instead of the file itself

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah but it just goes straight to a renpy error. Could you possibly put the save in a folder. attach the folder so that way I extract the folder with the file in, instead of the file itself
If it's not going well now, I don't know anymore. :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Actually she didnt care if she hurt anyone as long as the end result was to her liking, and she didnt feel bad about the stuff she did either. On the other hand Tanja was straight evil, the only reason I gave her a chance was because Lucy said her punishment was good enough. Plus she was really broken up and changed afterwards. Elaine hasn't changed and was hiding all her faults so as not to appear like a bad person. So yeah both are messed up individuals but so far Tanja has changed while Elaine hasn't yet.
Tanja's mind was also broke so there is that

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
hey anyone know what I would need to put in the Unren console so I can change MCs name? like whats the variable?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
hey anyone know what I would need to put in the Unren console so I can change MCs name? like whats the variable?
That is actually a goot question. The code to enter a name in the script is
Python:
python:
        name = renpy.input("With that out of the way, what's your name?")
        name = name.strip() or "Jay"
So Idk how it works for the console.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
That is actually a goot question. The code to enter a name in the script is
Python:
python:
        name = renpy.input("With that out of the way, what's your name?")
        name = name.strip() or "Jay"
So Idk how it works for the console.
Acctually really fucking simple.... :

name = 'NameHere'

Reactions: Glooskabe
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes