TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Edit2: This isn't a spoiler because it happens all through the game, but I do love when they act like "roommates" and not girlfriends from time to time, it really shows how their relationships differ and it brings a nice atmosphere to the game. (if this is a spoiler just tell me and I'll put the spoiler thing)

Edit3: It seems that I miss interpreted the meaning of the things in my first spoiler, so that is retracted.
Besides my unpopular opinion, unpopular social science, and neutral opinion(i guess), The update was very good,

Edit2: It seems that I miss interpreted the meaning of the things in my first spoiler on my previous post that was quoted in this, so that is retracted.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Besides my unpopular opinion, unpopular social science, and neutral opinion(i guess), The update was very good,
Yeah, that rather clueless sexual orientation exchange was a bit jarring to me as well. Someone should educate the MC with when did you realize you were straight?
I, too, would have no problem with polyamorous equity. it's an uphill battle with all the "NTR Phobic" out there.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, that rather clueless sexual orientation exchange was a bit jarring to me as well. Someone should educate the MC with when did you realize you were straight?
I, too, would have no problem with polyamorous equity. it's an uphill battle with all the "NTR Phobic" out there.
I'm all out of likes but I appreciate that I wasn't the only one.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 9195, in script
    jump endgame
ScriptError: could not find label 'endgame'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 9195, in script
    jump endgame
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'endgame'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.14
Wed Sep 30 21:32:49 2020
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
looks like you're on a niche path. the previous endpoint for .13 on that specific route was
jump dayfiftysevenendgame

If i had to guess it's a label missmatch from .13 to .14. I'll have to unpack .14 to see if that's the case.

Nope both labels are defined. So it's an issue of saving in a bad spot and the jump not triggering. Try loading a save that's slightly before that point.
I'll let you know now though, you're better off restarting right now as that path isn't developed yet and just prints out a message letting you know you've reached the game over spot.

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow what a great and big update, loved every moment. Such a great feel good story when most dev's think its all about the drama and horror. Only thing I hate about this story is that I have to wait now for the next update. Screw you Killer7 for having a life. LOL But yeah keep it coming. Don't make us wait to long, I'm like a junkie needing my fix. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Killer7

so i have to ask, since i don't necessarily want to marry everyone, i chose "Don't ask her. You don't want to marry anyone" at the menu with Elaine. my marrytime variable = False (confirmed with a variable viewer, also attached the save if you want it). but the visit with Elaine still happens and i still get this conversation.
is this working as intended? if we are destined to just have one big happy poly marriage that's cool, but i feel like maybe something is not firing right, maybe an if or a jump not working as intended? just figured i'd ask, with so many variables to track it looks pretty complex =)

Reactions: TundraLupus

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Wow! Another great update yet again from Killer7. The cliffhanger made me yell at my screen saying "NOOO" Why stop the update at that exact moment. Oh well. Can't wait for the next one with the obvious result of the MC's question.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Sorry for the cliffhanger guys, but you know it's a nice and cute cliffhanger and you already know what will happen afterwards anyway :D.

Killer7

so i have to ask, since i don't necessarily want to marry everyone, i chose "Don't ask her. You don't want to marry anyone" at the menu with Elaine. my marrytime variable = False (confirmed with a variable viewer, also attached the save if you want it). but the visit with Elaine still happens and i still get this conversation.
is this working as intended? if we are destined to just have one big happy poly marriage that's cool, but i feel like maybe something is not firing right, maybe an if or a jump not working as intended? just figured i'd ask, with so many variables to track it looks pretty complex =)
This is most likely just a missing flag again, you didn't get the cliffhanger at the end, right? So you should be good.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes