Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Killer7 fuck man brilliant update. Thank you so much for the Fiona and Melissa content, so in love with seeing them! I laughed, I cried, I most importantly felt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this VN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys 1 question is Anna from house Arest she looks so much like that girl who got pregnant from her uncle

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
For whomever made the patch. Seems a portion was skipped. MC when talking to Elaine in her house on this version, she mentions MC is like her "Grandson". Which with the patch MC would be that person, I assume she means her husband.

Or at least it is written in a weird way. Since it only mentions "grandson" and "he" which makes them intertwine, even though she may be talking about a third party.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss and Dragon59

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 Dammit man. You need to change the song that's used during serious conversations that are not sad. The moment it starts, I start tearing up fearing the worst cause of the earlier parts of the game. Your game is starting to give me ptsd =P
The romantic music at the end touched me pretty hard as well when I was writing that scene :D.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Killer7 Dammit man. You need to change the song that's used during serious conversations that are not sad. The moment it starts, I start tearing up fearing the worst cause of the earlier parts of the game. Your game is starting to give me ptsd =P
I love that tune. Have a safe for the game just so I can hear the tune from time to time. I just realized that I turned into a sappy old bag. How will I face the old bastards at the pub now?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
damnit Killer7 this update made me cry and feel big time then you had to pull a 2nd big cliffhanger sense the wait for Sandra pregnancy cliffhanger update for 0.15 will feel like forever now
but all that aside a very nice update man im a slow reader so i got what like a couple hours out of this update

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
For whomever made the patch. Seems a portion was skipped. MC when talking to Elaine in her house on this version, she mentions MC is like her "Grandson". Which with the patch MC would be that person, I assume she means her husband.

Or at least it is written in a weird way. Since it only mentions "grandson" and "he" which makes them intertwine, even though she may be talking about a third party.
I think it's the second option. I thought Killer had made a mistake but it's not. She knows her grandson (the MC) and what he's like.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

But "he" courted her, even asked her parents for permission to marry. It's her husband (MC's grandfather).

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update with plenty of fun with all concerned. Had the feels on many an occasion and it genuinely amazes me as to how such a 'lewd' game can also be so emotionally involving.

All of that said, am I the only one who can see the MC putting the hard word on Granny? She seems pretty fit like most of the girls and I'm sure everyone else would be fairly chuffed to boot.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Probably still using old walkthrough. Zoey updated it to 0.14 already though.
I re-downloaded the update and extracted it and played a save without installing Zoey's Mod, and I reached the next chapter screen - "Chapter 9 - Love always find a way.."

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Can someone answer a question about a plot point that I can't recall?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually think that was one of the last conversations Paul and Elaine had, so it shouldn't be too far back from recent saves. I'll look through mine.

I might have missed an update because it felt like a lot more content than the changelog suggests, so I may be late to say: Holy Shit, Becca's dirty talk during sex. I thought somewhere down the line Paul would share more partners with Fiona after their encounter with Mary, but it's like Becca wants the gingers as much as Paul does!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I actually think that was one of the last conversations Paul and Elaine had, so it shouldn't be too far back from recent saves. I'll look through mine.

I might have missed an update because it felt like a lot more content than the changelog suggests, so I may be late to say: Holy Shit, Becca's dirty talk during sex. I thought somewhere down the line Paul would share more partners with Fiona after their encounter with Mary, but it's like Becca wants the gingers as much as Paul does!
Yeah it's really cool to see Becca join in with the girls at night, hopefully it will lead with some scenes with her and the girls in the future, but I really enjoy the wholesome moments between them.

Jul 20, 2020
So I had a previous version installed on android. I downloaded the .14 version from here and it wouldn't install. So I uninstalled the previous version, backing up the saves, log.txt and inc patch. Installed the .14 version, put the backed up saves into the new install folder, bur the saves don't show up in the game now.

How can I fix this, or am I screwed?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So I had a previous version installed on android. I downloaded the .14 version from here and it wouldn't install. So I uninstalled the previous version, backing up the saves, log.txt and inc patch. Installed the .14 version, put the backed up saves into the new install folder, bur the saves don't show up in the game now.

How can I fix this, or am I screwed?
Your savegames should be in /Android/Data/Renpy/MyNewFamily-somenumbers , put them there.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes