Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If Australia has ghettos, then I grew up ghetto adjacent and had my early years dealing with bossy bitches, and she came off to me as being both, and now I can't stand it.
I am mostly open-minded, but when it comes to muscular girls, and not fit like if you know Amy from The Headmaster, but full-on bodybuilder like her, for me, is how most people feel about scat.
Fortunately being an old gamer I am used to spacebarring her stuff fast.
I get if you don't like her body type but she becomes really sweet. For me right now there isn't any girl that I dislike.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I get if you don't like her body type but she becomes really sweet. For me right now there isn't any girl that I dislike.
I had to sneeze while spacbarring, and saw her call me retarded twice, so maybe for you, but made me sure I was right in my choice.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
If Australia has ghettos, then I grew up ghetto adjacent and had my early years dealing with bossy bitches, and she came off to me as being both, and now I can't stand it.
I am mostly open-minded, but when it comes to muscular girls, and not fit like if you know Amy from The Headmaster, but full-on bodybuilder like her, for me, is how most people feel about scat.
Fortunately being an old gamer I am used to spacebarring her stuff fast.
i have never been a big fan of shaved pussies. This does not prevent me from appreciating the characters themselves. To try Maddie is to love her :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
i have never been a big fan of shaved pussies. This does not prevent me from appreciating the characters themselves. To try Maddie is to love her :)
Sorry dude, but I take after my mum, so I have her stubbornness, dads temper.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Killer7 you are absolutely amazing. This game is fucking awesome and so beautiful :love:. This update has been so great, especially proposing to Sandra part, the feeling in that was indescribable, it was pure love and sincerity, it made me cry, so beautiful. I absolutely love this game. And I hope it has more moments like this in the coming updates. This one definitely nailed it. Lots of wishes for your future work :).

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Do people actually refuse to date any of the girls? I couldn't even go with the pet route for Tanja, I don't know how anyone can refuse dating any of them.
Given the choice I would. I'm really only interested in dating Yvonne, Fiona, Sun and her sister, and possibly Melissa.

RalphKazuki

Jul 4, 2020
seriously dev just wanna say u KILLED it this game is like a GREAT VN FOR HAREM LOVERS I've been playing this for like 2-3 versions pervious and I liked the plot and the renders of the game and personally I want to thank u for creating Sandra like she is the most cutest girl in the whole fucking game seriously thnks dev

GODSPEED DEV

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Like always thanks Killer7 for this amazing game.
The cat week was fantastic but the rhymes surpassed it :love:.
This update was really good I liked every scene.
I find very funny the thoughts of mc about 2 months being too fast because I passed by the same situation.
I married my wife 2 months after the first time we talked(the best thing I did in my life).
I proposed after 6 months after meeting her. Been 15 yrs now.
Not all sunshine but what in life is. Do not regret it.
So, no, 2 months is not an issue for me.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am guessing when you go to granny the second time there is a typo.
"I know my grandson, you are like him".

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I've been playing VN's for a long time for story, not for fap. :D
I prefer a game based on a good story, well-written characters than just sex. In the MNF it is like this. There is a great story, but also good animations, sex scenes.
I don't know how many times I cried while playing this game. (yes, this game can make you cry, well.. at least me)

Thanks to Killer7 for this masterpiece. :love:
It took me 4 hours to play the update. I finished at 0200. So it would not take even longer I had to skip a little. So I skipped at the sex scene.
So now make of that what you want, for me it simply tells a lot about the story, the telling and the effing feels.

Reactions: Qmil679

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
How much do I enjoy this game? I was in the middle of the WVM update, saw this drop, and immediately stopped playing WVM to play through this update. That's how much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How much do I enjoy this game? I was in the middle of the WVM update, saw this drop, and immediately stopped playing WVM to play through this update. That's how much.
Probably every woman in the game will have a chance. But it takes time, we have to be patient. ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
seriously dev just wanna say u KILLED it this game is like a GREAT VN FOR HAREM LOVERS I've been playing this for like 2-3 versions pervious and I liked the plot and the renders of the game and personally I want to thank u for creating Sandra like she is the most cutest girl in the whole fucking game seriously thnks dev

GODSPEED DEV
Nah the "most cutest" is Melissa!!! but I adore Sandra so I won't hold it against you :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nah the "most cutest" is Melissa!!! but I adore Sandra so I won't hold it against you :p
I have to say, after this update I really want more content with Melissa, but first I need Elaine, the world is crazy right now and I want to die happy so I need to get Elaine before anything happens.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have to say, after this update I really want more content with Melissa, but first I need Elaine, the world is crazy right now and I want to die happy so I need to get Elaine before anything happens.
I get you, this game is like my security blanket to help deal with this world right now. And I owe you a confession I did
so you was right on that.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes