Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Another good update. I just wish we got the end of the day and not stop where it did. I am 99.99% sure the answer is Yes but I guess we have to wait until next month to find out for sure. I guess this was similar to how the the wake up in the morning and end a few updates back was. Oh well either way thanks for another fun update, looking forward to more.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Killer7 Can we get a new option to include Becky into the harem? I turned her down the first time, like 2 months ago and would like to reconsider.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks, I gotta try it the moment the next update hits the floor.
Its best to do it now. Next update will be a totally separate file. Your last save from this update will be needed to start the new game.

The vn is getting large so this way it will start back small, but it means to play the past chapters you have to play them on this file.

I suck at explain technical thingys

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I don't get it either. But we all have our own hang-ups. Becca is such a well crafted and beautiful character not to mention all the hot naughty times :love:

Hey, I was forced to make a decision before I got to know her. When the time to define the relationship came she still was "my" mom which I hadnt seen in years.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
What is it with the Cliffhanger this week? First WVM and now here. Everytime it get really Interesting ._.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Its best to do it now. Next update will be a totally separate file. Your last save from this update will be needed to start the new game.

The vn is getting large so this way it will start back small, but it means to play the past chapters you have to play them on this file.

Yes you do. :LOL: However, you don't have to worry about it this time. Killer has already explained it.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I was so surprised to see the release yesterday, i'm baffled everytime to see the amount of work you're able to produce each month compared to others games ! Hope it never stop !

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

I've got the save I need to play 0.15. I do understand Killer7's decision to make a new chapter. No worries there.

I still did turn down Becca "two months ago IRL" when I had no backstory and honestly, now that I know more about her I would like to take her in the harem. I know, new save and such but it still takes time. Time where I've seen almost everything there is to see earlier.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Do people actually refuse to date any of the girls? I couldn't even go with the pet route for Tanja, I don't know how anyone can refuse dating any of them.
If I had the choice I would refuse, but you can't as any new character is linked to others.
I want to tell Maddy and granny to fuck off, but you can't.

• Wow
Reactions: AlexTorch

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Do people actually refuse to date any of the girls? I couldn't even go with the pet route for Tanja, I don't know how anyone can refuse dating any of them.

Maybe their MC is running out of juice :ROFLMAO:
Killer7, honestly, I don't understand how you could be so nervous about us enjoying this update. The answer is as obvious as Sandra's in the cliffhanger.
YES, we love your work, your characters and their developments
Great, great update once again;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm used to people hating Elaine, even though she is best girl, but why Maddie?
If Australia has ghettos, then I grew up ghetto adjacent and had my early years dealing with bossy bitches, and she came off to me as being both, and now I can't stand it.
I am mostly open-minded, but when it comes to muscular girls, and not fit like if you know Amy from The Headmaster, but full-on bodybuilder like her, for me, is how most people feel about scat.
Fortunately being an old gamer I am used to spacebarring her stuff fast.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes