Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
My default thought is honey select can't be as good in serious, impactful or meaningful way as a Daz game. But this game proves that wrong on every level. Not that I think their is anything wrong with HS games, they just don't strike me as as serious a Daz or they're more "cartoony". Strangely though, all the games I support on Patreon are all non Daz games. This being foremost amoung them.

I'm really curious to know which is easier to learn and master.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No, it is not weird, […]
I like to think tanstaafl was merely surprised to meet someone who positioned themselves firmly on either side of this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As most people participating in this thread are (huge) fans of the game we can conclude they are into or at the very least don't have an issue with this being an HS title. But I think It's safe to assume that most of them wouldn't be deterred if it where to be a Daz title.

Too many of those daz games have chicks with over the top body shapes and look like old housewives.
Well, the better ones don't, but those aren't necessarily the popular ones. ;)

That being said and although I find you personal tastes to be a fascinating read you should best move this to a conversation or general discussion. You know how it is as of late…

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I like to think tanstaafl was merely surprised to meet someone who positioned themselves firmly on either side of this:
As most people participating in this thread are (huge) fans of the game we can conclude they are into or at the very least don't have an issue with this being an HS title. But I think It's safe to assume that most of them wouldn't be deterred if it where to be a Daz title.

Well, the better ones don't, but those aren't necessarily the popular ones. ;)

That being said and although I find you personal tastes to be a fascinating read you should best move this to a conversation or general discussion. You know how it is as of late…
Pretty much this. Nothing wrong with having preferences, though I did find it odd to be so vehement about the "only cartoony sex games are sexy" stand.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I'm 90% sure Acting Lessons. Fire kills one of the main love interests in the final depending on choices made.

That's what I thought as well: the game is pretty darn good, actually, but in some case a bit too much close to RL for my taste.

To give you an example, just imagine MNF where suddenly MC's home burst into flames with Lucy and Sandra or Lucy and Alice inside and he has to decide which one to save and which one to let burn to a crisp - and there's no effing way to save both.
And on top of that, a good part of the game after that choice deals with the guilt trip of the MC and the therapy he has to undergo.

That's more than enough to smash your PC's screen, if you ask me ;)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's what I thought as well: the game is pretty darn good, actually, but in some case a bit too much close to RL for my taste.

To give you an example, just imagine MNF where suddenly MC's home burst into flames with Lucy and Sandra or Lucy and Alice inside and he has to decide which one to save and which one to let burn to a crisp - and there's no effing way to save both.
And on top of that, a good part of the game after that choice deals with the guilt trip of the MC and the therapy he has to undergo.

That's more than enough to smash your PC's screen, if you ask me ;)
Yeah real life is already depressing enough...

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Or you could just grabbed both of them since they were laying right frigging next to each other.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Or you could just grabbed both of them since they were laying right frigging next to each other.
Storywise it actually made a bit of sense at the time. He was injured, weak from smoke inhalation, etc. And was he drugged at this point or no? Did that come later?

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Yet he could lift another human. It was drama for drama sake. If he was whole enough to carry one then he could drag both. I remember thinking in the exact moment reading it. "Seriously??"

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yet he could lift another human. It was drama for drama sake. If he was whole enough to carry one then he could drag both.
Carrying two people would be hard but dragging them both shouldn't be a huge problem. They probably would get injured but it's better than dying.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Yet he could lift another human. It was drama for drama sake. If he was whole enough to carry one then he could drag both.
I'm a fairly fit guy for my age (45), but I doubt I would have faith that I could lift two fit women (220+ lbs minimum) while injured and suffering from smoke inhalation in the minimum of time he had left.

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
After getting to know the MC's dad a bit more, I get Elaine pretty well. I don't know that she really deserved as much crap as she got. That said I get it why the MC acted the way he did. Age probably plays into that some, for her and the mc

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Carrying two people would be hard but dragging them both shouldn't be a huge problem. They probably would get injured but it's better than dying.
Actually, at least according to a firefighter that I watch online the right way is dragging because then you inhale less smoke and is exposed to less heat(if I remember the reason correctly), you want to be as close to the ground as possible.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
After getting to know the MC's dad a bit more, I get Elaine pretty well. I don't know that she really deserved as much crap as she got. That said I get it why the MC acted the way he did. Age probably plays into that some, for her and the mc
Yeah I kinda agree, the problem is that age is not an excuse, I do understand the MC`s point though, it was shock treatment and maybe a little too much, but that is also the only way that some change would happen in the short time, basically not just saying "your actions have consequences" but actually showing her what those consequences could be, and explaining why they were happening.

Reactions: DWMP
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes