Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This is you favorite AVN right?
top 5 there is a few I like a bit more just barley, only played through the game once so I probably forgot all about the Super Natural reference haha. I plan to replay it next update or one after that

Canes

May 27, 2018
Unpopular opinion maybe, but breaking fourth wall at the start of a VN needs to go the way of the Dodo. It's pointless and just breaks immersion.

Wouldn't it be better to let me discover Light and Dark paths on my own? It's called choice and consequence. The less streamlined the better I would say. Don't remind me I'm playing a video game and don't spoil shit for me. Let me figure it out by myself.

Dr.PinkCake first introduced this and seems now every other VN has it, even if it doesn't need it.

Reactions: BallerTime

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Unpopular opinion maybe, but breaking fourth wall at the start of a VN needs to go the way of the Dodo. It's pointless and just breaks immersion.

Wouldn't it be better to let me discover Light and Dark paths on my own? It's called choice and consequence. The less streamlined the better I would say. Don't remind me I'm playing a video game and don't spoil shit for me. Let me figure it out by myself.

Dr.PinkCake first introduced this and seems now every other VN has it, even if it doesn't need it.
Not gonna lie I forgot there was even 4th wall breaking in this one. Gonna have to pay attention to it on my next replay. That's something I do have mix feeling about sometimes I don't mind it but only time I actually like it is when it's funny. Yeah seems like alot of games tell us what choice is what now days while I dont mind it also be nice to have it as a toggle if you want to know or dont.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
top 5 there is a few I like a bit more just barley, only played through the game once so I probably forgot all about the Super Natural reference haha. I plan to replay it next update or one after that
Oh yeah no, I wasn't calling you on that, I was just asking 'cause I saw there was a new update and I was gonna play this, then I saw your post and remembered I've seen you list this game as one of your favs, so I was just asking that.... =P

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Wow, hats off for possibly the worst expansion into harem I have ever witnessed. I mean, this was pretty wholesome experience during chapters 1-3, but then chapter 4 hit it hard. Romance let's go and only few potential interests were introduced so far, but then.. you have suddenly options to start multiple romances, one after another exactly right after your supposedly most important person gets paralyzed and all MC thinks (or at least all he says he thinks) about is helping her recover? It was also perfectly fine to not having any 'serious' lewd scenes, but do dev really had to add the very first one with actual sex in it literally hour or two after MC brought his wounded GF back into bed and rushed to try to find the cure for her? Really? REALLY? And all those choices do not come from already introduced and established characters, but completelly new ones. And to rub it even more, a few days is passing a bit later, and to show that passage of time we get to see slideshow of repeatative images consisted of MC playing with naked women in the water, romancing and getting his dick sucked, while his main LI, to whom he does all that for, is crying alone in her bed. You sure this is how you do light path? Because that was dark as fuck. Now I'll hold off with writing actual review until I'm finished with whole content, but this chapter 4 seriously lowered my opinion about the whole game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Wow, hats off for possibly the worst expansion into harem I have ever witnessed. I mean, this was pretty wholesome experience during chapters 1-3, but then chapter 4 hit it hard. Romance let's go and only few potential interests were introduced so far, but then.. you have suddenly options to start multiple romances, one after another exactly right after your supposedly most important person gets paralyzed and all MC thinks (or at least all he says he thinks) about is helping her recover? It was also perfectly fine to not having any 'serious' lewd scenes, but do dev really had to add the very first one with actual sex in it literally hour or two after MC brought his wounded GF back into bed and rushed to try to find the cure for her? Really? REALLY? And all those choices do not come from already introduced and established characters, but completelly new ones. And to rub it even more, a few days is passing a bit later, and to show that passage of time we get to see slideshow of repeatative images consisted of MC playing with naked women in the water, romancing and getting his dick sucked, while his main LI, to whom he does all that for, is crying alone in her bed. You sure this is how you do light path? Because that was dark as fuck. Now I'll hold off with writing actual review until I'm finished with whole content, but this chapter 4 seriously lowered my opinion about the whole game.
haha seeing you type this bit makes me glad I dont play harems and stick to single paths cause yeah that does make it a bit odd when you think about it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Its almost like the dev had wanted to do a wholesome romance story along side the main story and then opps lets make this a harem story instead and do that by turning the main LI in to something less wholesome so people will want to pursue other LIs. The main story is good but the romance side of the game is a bit schizophrenic in places.

Jan 26, 2024
Its almost like the dev had wanted to do a wholesome romance story along side the main story and then opps lets make this a harem story instead and do that by turning the main LI in to something less wholesome so people will want to pursue other LIs. The main story is good but the romance side of the game is a bit schizophrenic in places.

Yes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

dzapan

Aug 30, 2023
I've downloaded 0.4.0 version, and after this screen there is no more content. Is it some sort of bug or what?
screenshot0221.png

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I've downloaded 0.4.0 version, and after this screen there is no more content. Is it some sort of bug or what?
View attachment 3526480
id guess you downloaded , or you ran the .exe of an older version without realizing it assuming you didn't delete previous versions. ( ive done that before with this game since it updates once a month) Since that screen shot clearly shows it was 0.3.7 and not 0.4.0 cause I downloaded it no problem last update.

dzapan

Aug 30, 2023
id guess you downloaded , or you ran the .exe of an older version without realizing it assuming you didn't delete previous versions. ( ive done that before with this game since it updates once a month) Since that screen shot clearly shows it was 0.3.7 and not 0.4.0 cause I downloaded it no problem last update.
No, i never had any previous versions of the game. This is the last screen, before information about end of current version content: screenshot0222.png

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
No, i never had any previous versions of the game. This is the last screen, before information about end of current version content: View attachment 3526585
no idea then cause that was the last scene of the old build. have no clue what to tell you other than try to re download it then maybe was a bad download don't know. If you still got no luck maybe just wait the next build should be out for public in about a week 1/2 or so.

Reactions: dzapan

dzapan

Aug 30, 2023
no idea then cause that was the last scene of the old build. have no clue what to tell you other than try to re download it then maybe was a bad download don't know. If you still got no luck maybe just wait the next build should be out for public in about a week 1/2 or so.
I ll try download it again from other source, thanks for reply.

dzapan

Aug 30, 2023
the version here works, did you maybe used outdated a mod or something?
I downloaded 0.4.0 version from mixdrop and its labeled as 0.4.0. Today i downloaded 0.4.0 again but this time from gofile source and its working, now i started chapter 5. In both cases i used multimod for 0.4.0.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
It may be just problem with having save at exact frame informing about version end. Rollback a few dialogues and try playing again.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I downloaded 0.4.0 version from mixdrop and its labeled as 0.4.0. Today i downloaded 0.4.0 again but this time from gofile source and its working, now i started chapter 5. In both cases i used multimod for 0.4.0.
It's always a good idea to scroll few a back images like the save screen suggests, that way you will never run into an issue, however this could easily have been a bad link that had the previous version. glad you got it working!

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes