Sadi1987

Aug 18, 2023
Greetings to Everyone. I have been following this game since it was released. A nice story has been written by quoting from Skyrim and similar games. Congratulations. I am really only playing Nephilim and Struggle with at the moment, but I am unhappy about something. It takes a really long time for the updates to be released. I don't know under what conditions you work, but I hope in the future. You will reach much better places, success just like ntl media

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Greetings to Everyone. I have been following this game since it was released. A nice story has been written by quoting from Skyrim and similar games. Congratulations. I am really only playing Nephilim and Struggle with at the moment, but I am unhappy about something. It takes a really long time for the updates to be released. I don't know under what conditions you work, but I hope in the future. You will reach much better places, success just like ntl media
updates are literally once a month, sure some can be small but if you love this game like me that play this update to update not really not long of a wait especially compared to other games that can take from 4 months to a year. Now maybe you mean for a full chapter to be finished then maybe I can see your point, tho im unsure how long on average that takes this dev since I play update to update.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Loving this!

However, I just finished 3.6 and transferred my Save to 4.0 and when I tried to start it up I went into the crash screen, got a "couldn't find a place to stop rolling back" error. I tried going back to 3.6 and going back a few times to different screens and each time it failed. I guess I'll need to start over. I guess I'll wait for 4.1. Bleh.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Loving this!

However, I just finished 3.6 and transferred my Save to 4.0 and when I tried to start it up I went into the crash screen, got a "couldn't find a place to stop rolling back" error. I tried going back to 3.6 and going back a few times to different screens and each time it failed. I guess I'll need to start over. I guess I'll wait for 4.1. Bleh.
Sorry to hear this mate, it's not an issue other's have had, Did you use a mod by chance in your old save? That can often cause save errors if you then try to play without an updated mod or a different mod.
Either way 4.1 is right around the corner.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Do we have to do something specific for the harem ending ?
I mean this game isnt completed so there is no harem ending yet. Right now the harem is just fucking everything that moves as far as I know there is no harem relationship that has formed just yet, more or less just casual fun / on night stands as of now. Tho I know it's coming.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
UPDATE v0.4.1 (Public Release!)

1713536888227.png

Are you guys ready to continue Chapter 5?
This update we'll get to progress with both Alice and Sylph! We'll attempt to help Eliza once and for all overcome her vampiric desires and we'll even meet not one but TWO goddesses!

v0.4.1 is finally ready for you to dive into! With an increased size of roughly 45% over our usual size!

Changelog:
Renders: 448
Animations: 19
Words: 16.797

Download links: PC
Mega:

MixDrop:

Download links: MAC
Mega:

MixDrop:

If you enjoy the update and wish to gain early-access to future updates or help support the development, please consider becoming a Patreon or leaving a review for Nephilim.
I hope you enjoy the update!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.4.1] [BuuPlays] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [832 MB]
- - -

Mac [822 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
Nephilim [v0.4.1] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.4.0 -> v0.4.1 [90 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
As soon as the 4.1 mod drops I'll be starting this over. Can't wait to see what awaits me! I only got as far as 3.6 before the buggy screen halted my save import, so I suspect some very cool stuff is ahead. Great game!

Reactions: BuuPlays

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
As soon as the 4.1 mod drops I'll be starting this over. Can't wait to see what awaits me! I only got as far as 3.6 before the buggy screen halted my save import, so I suspect some very cool stuff is ahead. Great game!
haha I already started to replay this a few days ago been about 5 months so figured time to see Eliza from the start again. I don't use mods but make sure to save a few renders behind the save message, should help reduce any issues.

Reactions: BuuPlays
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes