BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I just hope we bring Eliza along when we help Luna or im gonna be disappointed.
Hey Desso, if you aren't already a part of our discord, you should head over as there's a feedback channel which you can use to suggest ideas, bring issues to light and such, it's much easier to have things compiled in one place as I can easily miss stuff from forums.

I hadn't thought to bring Eliza along for the Luna mission, would love to hear why you feel that is important, given Eliza and Luna only have their friendship with Alice in common.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Fimally, the bitch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gets what she deserves! Still feels wrong that the sister had to die but well,
I assume that was the result of the dark path? In the light path i spared Selenas sister and Eliza spares Selena.

Although, after Selena kept calling Eliza a bitch i wish she did kill her. :cautious:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I assume that was the result of the dark path? In the light path i spared Selenas sister and Eliza spares Selena.

Although, after Selena kept calling Eliza a bitch i wish she did kill her. :cautious:
o so she does spare here on the light path good thanks. I was a bit afraid might still kill her on both paths. I kind of dropped my light path saves until I make a Playthrough for Alice.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
No, i am playing the light path, but i killed her sister because nobody hurts my Eliza.
Can't blame you there. I played out the scene with killing her sister but it didn't sit right with me so i reverted back. Her sister didn't deserve that, she was probably innocent. If that scene was the MC's choice in killing Selena? Dark side probably would've been selected.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm no vampire expert, but wouldn't make more sense to bite into the jugular (located in the neck) instead of the shoulder?
View attachment 3476291
What I got from this scene was she wasn't trying to kill her exactly but was probably trying to incapacitate or cause her harm her while feeding but ended up killing her anyways. So in that case I do think it makes sense to not go for the jugular

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nephilim [v0.4.0] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 810Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
did the update bork the saves?
ive never had an issue with saves been broken since I started playing this game update to update back in December. But I dont use mods either so I assume those that have issues are using a WT mod or something.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Someones a fan of Supernatural. all these references.
wait was there a supernatural reference I miss gonna be pissed at myself If I missed it I loved that show. Only one I can recall is the Witcher 1 from the recent update. Guess gonna have to pay more attention on my next replay

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
wait was there a supernatural reference I miss gonna be pissed at myself If I missed it I loved that show. Only one I can recall is the Witcher 1 from the recent update. Guess gonna have to pay more attention on my next replay
This is you favorite AVN right?

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes