• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
i cant levelup emilia after he comes home with me, and sakura left and still have not returned , qlso the teacher is nowhere to be found pls halp is there a guide or walkthrough?

Reactions: Envoye

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PublicSexLifeH-0.81
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: KCPTCG

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
I still get the traceback error when i click on the teacher in the classroom?
"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casuallongcleanblondpreg_teacherchoice'.

"

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I thought you could already do that? Did the dev remove that option?
To make it simple, the dev wanted to make it better by reworking it with possibility to customise the characters. People following the game went on frenzy against it, and rightly so. This is already going pretty slowly and many WIP on early events of a game that started 4 years ago. So the dev made it in another game, that for now is just a sex simulator.

Jul 30, 2018
we need characters and clothes customization not HS2 in VN presentation :I
should have unify UI and finish all the basic clothings long ago before going for anything new
he wasted everyone times ofc we would be mad over the shit update he put out months ago lol

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Stuck on emilia whore route. She follows the mc to his home where he allows her to stay. No options available other than finger her option. Any idea on how to progress with her?

Reactions: Salami120

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone got outfit packs working? I used old one but game crashed and ingame download links show same old one I used. Any patches or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Salami120
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes