EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1111.png

Overview:
Decide what kind of character you want to play, and how you dress! A fully customizable experience, where you will decide everything about your character! An ever evolving wardrobe! Every piece of clothing, accessory, hairstyle, and color carries over to every scene with different positions! Including Over 100+ hairstyle combinations, countless accessories/clothing combo's! All fully color customizable!

Decide what happens to your character!​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-01
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: ParadiceZone - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Public Sex Life - Saving Yandere - Public Sex Life H
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DevNotes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

CUSTOM.png CUSTOM 2.png exposed.png sadasdsa.png seated.png KISSING.png screenshot0028.png page 1.png

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I'd also like to request ownership of the thread too once it's made, thank you!

nocere

Dec 23, 2018
this reminds me alot of that one renpy(or flash i forgot) game that never got finished due to spaghetti code i think? idk its an old game

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Depends on how much support there is for a game like this. Right now it's more of a sex simulator, but if people like the game enough, I'll add more of a story that you can follow.
It is not better to finish at least one project than to start a new one. Does it make sense for me to support you on patreon if at any moment you abandon the project that people paid for and start a new one?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
It is not better to finish at least one project than to start a new one. Does it make sense for me to support you on patreon if at any moment you abandon the project that people paid for and start a new one?
Why not just play this one and tell me how you like the character customization man, I'm planning to add that to Public Sex Life, if people like it.

PSL been my sole focus for like 4 years, it's okay to branch out sometimes, especially if it could mean an upgrade for that game.

Grunsk

Jan 23, 2018
I briefly tried this game just now, and I really like the premise. Haven't reached the end of content (yet), but then again, I've only played this for about 15 minutes now. Looking forward to more, even if I haven't reached the end of content just yet.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I swear I try to understand why (not just this one) developers make more than one game at the same time. Yes, many have already explained, but none convinced me. If the first game has a large amount of content in each update, that's fine, but that's not the case for many of them.
An example: I paid 15$ for a game, I had an average of 80 renderings (plus some animations) per month, which is relatively little. But since it was his first game, I encouraged him. But instead of bringing more content to the game, no, he started working on another game. In short, he lowered the amount of content for the main game. So I just stopped supporting it.
And please don't insult my intelligence by saying it doesn't interfere with anything. For every render-animation made for a second game, the same amount of content is less for the first game.
Just a thought from me, developer, don't take it personally, but things like that make me less and less willing to spend my hard-earned money on things like that. And many other things we see every day around here (these don't refer to you), milking, apologies, delays...

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Nice start.
Might want to tweak a few things.
The amount of times you need to shower (3) to recover your appearance, the amount of times you need to eat/watch TV to recover happiness (apx. 5) makes it all but impossible to have a daily "maintenance" routine AND have time to do anything else.
Also it would be VERY nice to have clothing sets that you automatically wear when going to certain areas instead of needing to hit your closet all the time.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
This is looking fun so far, played it for a few minutes for now. I like the customization and there is even lesbian content. The "story" is a bit fast, more buildup would be cool - but this is just me. It also seems like being naked isn't recognized yet? I walked around naked in broad daylight (after she undressed for a workout) and nobody cared.

Reactions: Selaiko
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote