Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
why did you decide to start this game if the other is not finished?
Anyway it looks very promising.

A small suggestion: maybe one can start with 1 trait (ie bimbo) and then earn others. traits should make decisions, dialoge and scenes differ from each other, for now this doesnt seem the case.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
In itself a good debut. However, some improvements to the comfort functions are still needed.
For example, you almost always oversleep at the beginning of class because the sleep cycle is 12 hours long. This should be limited to 8 hours or an alarm clock should be made possible. If one goes to sleep too late, one would be so overtired and would get some penalties on the attributes.

Purchased clothes do not appear in the wardrobe at home, but in the wardrobe in the school locker room.

Underwear cannot be put on because the button is not displayed. I don't know if this is related to the chosen exhibitionism, but it makes no sense to go to school on day 2 without panties and then get the task from the master to appear the next day without panties.

Reactions: Sakkara2

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
I swear I try to understand why (not just this one) developers make more than one game at the same time. Yes, many have already explained, but none convinced me. If the first game has a large amount of content in each update, that's fine, but that's not the case for many of them.
An example: I paid 15$ for a game, I had an average of 80 renderings (plus some animations) per month, which is relatively little. But since it was his first game, I encouraged him. But instead of bringing more content to the game, no, he started working on another game. In short, he lowered the amount of content for the main game. So I just stopped supporting it.
And please don't insult my intelligence by saying it doesn't interfere with anything. For every render-animation made for a second game, the same amount of content is less for the first game.
Just a thought from me, developer, don't take it personally, but things like that make me less and less willing to spend my hard-earned money on things like that. And many other things we see every day around here (these don't refer to you), milking, apologies, delays...
It's called quantity over quality and I really don't like it when developers do this.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Why can I only change the Hair style and coler?
Or is this the only thing to customize yet?
When creating a character, only the shape and colour of the hair can be chosen, and this is very limited.
Later in the game there are more options via the mirror. So far, however, there do not seem to be any body changes, so that you always play with the same body model.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I don't care much about visual character customization, having minimal choices for that is enough for me. What I do care about is having personality customization and dialogues that reflect that. I want to play a character with depth and make choices that change the outcome, pick different paths that have different content, that kind of thing. The other game was mostly linear, but if you're planning on doing something different on this one I believe it could become a great game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I swear I try to understand why (not just this one) developers make more than one game at the same time. Yes, many have already explained, but none convinced me. If the first game has a large amount of content in each update, that's fine, but that's not the case for many of them.
An example: I paid 15$ for a game, I had an average of 80 renderings (plus some animations) per month, which is relatively little. But since it was his first game, I encouraged him. But instead of bringing more content to the game, no, he started working on another game. In short, he lowered the amount of content for the main game. So I just stopped supporting it.
And please don't insult my intelligence by saying it doesn't interfere with anything. For every render-animation made for a second game, the same amount of content is less for the first game.
Just a thought from me, developer, don't take it personally, but things like that make me less and less willing to spend my hard-earned money on things like that. And many other things we see every day around here (these don't refer to you), milking, apologies, delays...
I have found that many developers want too much, or respond too much to their audience, especially at the beginning.
They have an idea for a game and follow a more or less outlined storyline. Then they publish the demo and get suggestions, which they try to incorporate into the game as much as possible. This goes well for a while until they suddenly scare off some fans again because sudden content is added that no longer appeals to the fans of the first hour.
Now the developer is faced with the dilemma of either removing the last content to bring back old fans, continuing to include everything the fans want, or starting a new game in order to include certain desired content only in the new game.

Unfortunately, I have only experienced very few developers who have managed this balancing act. In my opinion, it helps if the developer outlines a clear line right at the beginning what will be included in the game or what he doesn't want to include. It would be really great if the developers would add mods, especially for the very critical content. There are always big discussions about NTR content or exclusively same-sex scenes.
Even at this early stage, people are already asking about same-sex content in this thread, although the game's tags should put this question into perspective.

Reactions: Ashford and destus
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes