andrewthompson

May 20, 2021
Sam makes their own artwork. Regardless, honey select is released as a tool, with implied permission to use it in other works. Whereas you do not have permission from Sam, nor would I expect them to give it to you after this.

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Sam makes their own artwork. Regardless, honey select is released as a tool, with implied permission to use it in other works. Whereas you do not have permission from Sam, nor would I expect them to give it to you after this.
He uses koikastu models, and honey select is not released as a tool, they specifically condemned people using their games. Why aren’t you mad that I’m using honey select models?

• Angry
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

andrewthompson

May 20, 2021
There's a big difference between using images that you posed and potentially painted over / edited yourself and copy-pasting entire of sections of code from someone else's game.

But whatever, you obviously don't actually care and are just rationalizing your decision to continue trying to profit from someone else's work. I'm sure that if Sam hadn't "stole" anything then you'd take your game down? :ROFLMAO:

Temiko69420

Feb 21, 2022
Depends on how much support there is for a game like this. Right now it's more of a sex simulator, but if people like the game enough, I'll add more of a story that you can follow.
Maybe add something like buying clothes and all? Would be cool to have your character start out kinda Innocent and get into it Down the line

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Wow this game has crazy potential, The Fixer but with 3d style models. SIGN ME UP. Keep up the great work Dev.

If I have some suggestions it would be to add tattoos, piercings, tanlines and corruption/bimbofication with the choice to be a prostitute.

I also would like to see some gyaru/QOS/BBC content, games like The Fixer has all the guys be skinny guys ugh.

Anyways keep up the work and hope to see this game fully completed one day.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Love the concept even tho it's basically The Fixer remake. It's like Samantha from The Fixer grew up in an alternate universe and ended up in Slutty Sex life as she was kicked out of her school for being too slutty lol.
Though I like one thing over original game that the developer enabled the option to walk the character fully naked wherever I want without any restrictions but cloth selection menu is super buggy. I cannot select half of the clothes just coz it's out of the screen which is very annoying plus no matter how hard I tried, the character only had sex one time which too was forced and after a whole month where I kept playing and playing just to check if she'll ever have sex.
And I would like to request the developer to add the option of roaming the female character around naked in Public sex life H as well and it's months since that game got any update or this game. Maybe both are abandoned, who knows...

Reactions: DemiArc

joe32405

Dec 29, 2019
Please check the credits page in the game.

It's made pretty clear that I'm using systems from the Fixer, and I've given him credit for that. As well as supporting him, financially as a thank you. I'm not exactly hiding it lol

There's a difference between stealing every asset and only just utilizing parts as a foundation. I've made every effort to make sure I'm not using any of his assets, and the Gameplay/Story is going to be different enough to set it apart. All I've taken is the customization and location system, and decided to make a game from it. Pretty much every female sandbox Renpy game has this system, as well as those HTML games. You walk around, random events appear, and you make choices on how your character gets corrupted. Sam Tail just made the most efficient and amazing way to work this system into Renpy, that I don't think anyone can ever match how efficient he was with how he does this system on renpy.

The reason why I think it's justified is pretty easy, Both Sam and I, are stealing assets from another game that isn't ours. Honey Select and Koikatsu. Why aren't people upset at that? We're using their models? Real people made effort into making those games, but we are just taking it from them and utilizing parts of their game into our game. But no one's up in arms over us stealing stuff for their game?

The reason is because we make it our own game, it's different enough, and without using Honey Select, we don't have the artist ability (At least I don't), to make a game in the first place. So we have to utilize stuff from other games to make up for it. I really don't see how it's that much different from taking Honey Select models. As long as I make it different enough.

I've always made games with this simple idea, I don't make games for people, I just make games that I've always wanted to play. I've always wanted to play a game where you can customize everything about your character, and have it appear in all scenes, including the clothing. Every game that does that is super limited, and usually has to only have 1 position with clothing, and do some tricks for other scenes. So I decided to make a game that doesn't do that, and instead has clothing appear in every scene. Sorry if the only way I was able to achieve that, was using a system someone else made, but I just wanted to make that game, I did the same thing when I decided to use Honey select, because my stick figure drawings aren't good enough.

If people like it, awesome. It encourages me to work on it more, if people don't, then I guess it wasn't such a cool idea. Simple as that man. That's why I do so many "unpopular" decisions that don't make sense. It's mainly because I just want to make a game how I want.
Thank you for addressing this. I noticed the similarities, and that the user interface was a bit different than your other games, so I looked at the credits. It was good to see the credit given and the request to support their Patreon. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous57134

May 23, 2023
i think i completed the story but i cant get the scenes shown in photos for the game like the ones where there is bodywriting and the mc is treated like a a cumslut or the one where 2 people fuck the mc (i cant get any of these scenes), i have reached the point where the teacher improved grades after a handjob and the master made the mc give him a handjob in front of everyone and where the mc fingers sarah on her bed. how do i get access to the other scenes pls help me.

Last edited:

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
I really enjoy Public Sex Life H, please complete it!

Also, I don't know why people complaining about stealing/copying other people's work on a Pirate site. :rolleyes:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes