Jul 3, 2021
The whole downloading process, I just don’t want anything shady on my device and I don’t have a VPN, plus I just need a couple of things not the whole torrent
Do you have a bittorrent client?

With a magnet link (or torrents in general), you can select what to download provided the files aren't wrapped up in a file container like a zip, rar, or tar file. Yes there are a lot of files to go through with this one, but with this artist, a torrent is the best way right now. You can also search up Kemono for the artist, but isn't guaranteed to have everything in the torrent.

Dudedude10

Apr 17, 2024
Do you have a bittorrent client?

With a magnet link (or torrents in general), you can select what to download provided the files aren't wrapped up in a file container like a zip, rar, or tar file. Yes there are a lot of files to go through with this one, but with this artist, a torrent is the best way right now. You can also search up Kemono for the artist, but isn't guaranteed to have everything in the torrent.
No, not really

ShadyShad0w

Sep 6, 2022
The whole downloading process, I just don’t want anything shady on my device and I don’t have a VPN, plus I just need a couple of things not the whole torrent
use qbittorrent, download torrent file and load it with qbittorrent, select what you want to download and download, also you can check kemono.su there is a lot of packs

Nighttele

Feb 8, 2023
View attachment 1889206

Overview:
Reit is a 2D artist who makes pictures from video games and media franchises, such as: Pokemon, Naruto, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, TMNT, The Incredibles, My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, Dragalia Lost, and many others.​

Updated: 2023-03-01
Artist: Reit - - - - - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly 4000x5000, 4000x6000, 5000x4000
Content: 1500+ images, 1 .webm animation
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:
Torrent (2023-08-24)

Download

Annual sets
:

Month sets:

Miscellaneous:

View attachment 1889358 View attachment 1889359 View attachment 1889360 View attachment 1889361 View attachment 1889362 View attachment 1889363 View attachment 1889364 View attachment 1889365 View attachment 1889366 View attachment 1889367
Any updates?

Jul 3, 2021
Thing is, I don’t really have access to a computer, I’ve been using my phone for the whole process
Oh, not sure then. I think I used uTorrent on a tablet before back when it was still good, but I don't recommend uTorrent at all now. Maybe a download manager might help.

I looked at the Google App Store for qBittorrent and found "qBittorrent Remote" and "qBittorrent Remote Lite," but I don't know much about them on mobile devices. "qBittorrent Remote" is $2.99, while the lite version appears to be free. I have qBittorrent on my Linux machine.

For download managers, I found "Advanced Download Manager" and "Free Download Manager", but again, I've never used them so I can't say whether or not they're good. I'm not even sure if he first one can download torrents.

Any updates?
Check a few posts back for an updated torrent: Latest Torrent

Dudedude10

Apr 17, 2024
Dang, then I have no idea what to do. The only options I have now are to either wait for the packs I want to see be uploaded to kemono or find someone who’s willing to send me the files over dms in this website or another one

Dudedude10

Apr 17, 2024
Does anyone have August 2020, October 2020, and June 2023? Those are the packs that I am looking for, and I still can’t download the torrent myself