ymdhis

Feb 24, 2024
Hi,
A few of the packs seem to have been taken from exhentai/nhentai galleries, and may be recompressed or missing any video files. I think I still have the zips for a few of them, in case anybody wants to make a pointless update to make sure the files are in the exact state they were in the packs (note that the filenames may be different too, usually getting them from gallery sites adds an underscore).

I can try PMing links in case anyone knows some place I can upload the files to, that do not require a signup.

Also anyone knows why did pirate bay delete the newest torrent?

p1853q

Jul 11, 2019
Hi,
A few of the packs seem to have been taken from exhentai/nhentai galleries, and may be recompressed or missing any video files. I think I still have the zips for a few of them, in case anybody wants to make a pointless update to make sure the files are in the exact state they were in the packs (note that the filenames may be different too, usually getting them from gallery sites adds an underscore).

I can try PMing links in case anyone knows some place I can upload the files to, that do not require a signup.

please share me ! God bless you Bro~

• Haha
Reactions: kingofpokes

p1853q

Jul 11, 2019
Oct20 and MixPack3

NOTE: If you have any packs to contribute to this thread that are not on the torrent. Don't post them on the board and instead DM me the content so that I can add them on the next update.
If you can , please dm me I very want Thanks Bro

• Haha
Jul 24, 2022
Hi,

Can you share with me too? Thanks!

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
It was mentioned before but I'll put it up again.

The torrent magnet is still good, you can get it here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reminder:
If you have any new packs to contribute, don't post them on the board. Instead, DM me the packs so that I can be sure to add them to the torrent.

To know what packs are needed. Here's the Pack List of what we currently have on the torrent. Any missing packs you can provide are appreciated.

Reactions: Lumenarian

p1853q

Jul 11, 2019

Reminder:
If you have any new packs to contribute, don't post them on the board. Instead, DM me the packs so that I can be sure to add them to the torrent.

To know what packs are needed. Here's the Pack List of what we currently have on the torrent. Any missing packs you can provide are appreciated.
Thanks Bro ! you are me God !

• Haha

ymdhis

Feb 24, 2024

Reminder:

Can't seem to find the button to send DMs, maybe it's because my account is too new.

Also, what is the recommended site to upload the packs to, without needing sign ups?

arielfan

Jul 28, 2023
likewise my account is too new to start conversations through PMs.
know a couple of packs for the collection

edit:
TheJJJ made contact; here's hoping those are worthy additions for the torrent.

Last edited:

JJDino

Jul 21, 2021
Because of what I assume was a gumroad sale there are now quite a few available on kemono not in the packlist

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
Better late than never.

BIG update to the torrent. Many fixes and new packs added.

Remember, if you have any new packs to contribute, don't post them on the board. Instead, DM me the packs so that I can be sure to add them to the torrent.

To know what packs are needed. Here's the Pack List of what we currently have on the torrent.

With Gumroad not used anymore. This is his new store.

Last edited:

doctorhlecter

Nov 11, 2020
The greedy piece of shit got Gumroad packs people already paid for removed, even though their policies said that wouldn't happen. Thanks for keeping archives

kingofpokes

Apr 28, 2020
I skipped on the Fire Emblem pack because it's too popular and surely someone would leak it.
I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts.