TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
No new updates as of now.

As a reminder for those who might not know:
If you have any new packs to contribute, don't post them on the board. Instead, DM me the packs so that I can be sure to add them to the torrent on PB.

Last edited:

Lazyshell

Feb 2, 2024
I downloaded the Princesses pack of May 2020, and for some reason, Snow white is missing the alternative versions, could someone please DM me those? Please?

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
Torrent has been updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reminder:
If you have any new packs to contribute, don't post them on the board. Instead, DM me the packs so that I can be sure to add them to the torrent.

To make it easier to know what packs are needed. Here's the Pack List of what we currently have on the torrent.

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
What about the 2024 january pack?
Lucky you. Torrent has been updated with it.

Reminder:
If you have any new packs to contribute, don't post them on the board. Instead, DM me the packs so that I can be sure to add them to the torrent.

To know what packs are needed. Here's the Pack List of what we currently have on the torrent. Any missing packs you can provide are appreciated.

Last edited:

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017

Reminder:

To know what packs are needed. Here's the Pack List of what we currently have on the torrent. Any missing packs you can provide are appreciated.
I cant seem to use this torrent 1708231730649.png

Last edited:
Reactions: doctorhlecter
Jul 3, 2021

Reminder:

Thanks for sharing, but can you check the torrent? Both the site and my client says the torrent can't be found.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Yeah, the magnet was nuked.... wtf!
Unlikely, a magnet link is on a Distributed Hash Table, you'll need everyone around the world to stop seeding it to be unavailable.
But you may be out of sync from the hash table, that can cause you to not be able to retrieve metadata until you synced so try to add more DHT bootstrap nodes to your torrent client directly and more to the download once added to your client

Do note that when TPB delete a torrent, it keep the description in the direct URL but modify the magnet link to 0000000000000000000000 which don't work obviously but there's dedicated website like that crawl the DHT, so you can search there as well the correct magnet hash.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2021
Unlikely, a magnet link is on a Distributed Hash Table, you'll need everyone around the world to stop seeding it to be unavailable.
But you may be out of sync from the hash table, that can cause you to not be able to retrieve metadata until you synced so try to add more DHT bootstrap nodes to your torrent client directly and more to the download once added to your client

Do note that when TPB delete a torrent, it keep the description in the direct URL but modify the magnet link to 0000000000000000000000 which don't work obviously but there's dedicated website like that crawl the DHT, so you can search there as well the correct magnet hash.
Thanks. I was able to locate it with the link you provided.

Reactions: CuirCuir