3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ok so...
Merge the PAK files from the DLC download into the base game.
This line on the OP is a little unclear. Am I unpacking the .pak files? Or just chucking them into the folder still zipped up?

Do I put them in the plugins folder or the main folder with the game .exe?

Edit: Ah, decoding this broken .txt file, I think I put it in the >Content>Paks folder?

Okey

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I would also like to download the game jams if/when they become available? This might be a long shot, but how likely are they to show up on Steam? I'll still download them from this thread just to see what they're like. Bunny Hunt is the one I want to check out the most. Does it have all five heroines/waifus (including Ichika and Einomaru) or just Hikari, Aya and Kirara?
What is this bunny hunt thing?

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
i think they said this jam is exclusive for patreon
i got a gig for this friday if everything goes right i will buy the emerald plan and publish these games here or anywhere else.
(only if they dont get leaked before i do that)
As much as I like free shit, I'd say wait a couple of days. If it's only games made for a jam, they would be like 30 minutes long. Probably with reused animations and stuff.

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
What is this bunny hunt thing?
the team who made SoD recently made internal game jam and the games that they developed are locked on patreon
beyond that the bunny hunt is one of the games in wich they used the SoD heroines.
As much as I like free shit, I'd say wait a couple of days. If it's only games made for a jam, they would be like 30 minutes long. Probably with reused animations and stuff.
i think you're right i'm really in need of money to survive till the end of this month.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Looking at this as an actual game... at the hub-world you've got a lot to do. affection-farming via gifts, VN-style event scenes, minigames.

... But the actual core gameplay of fighting zombies kinda sucks? The controls on controller are ass, there's some kind of fucky aim-accleration going on making it unusuable.
On keyboard it's fine, but unimpressive.

Mostly there's just no feedback, half the guns feel bad to fire, and your starting gun is trash.
There's an upgrade system, but it doesn't feel like it actually does anyhting?
Like, there's upgrades to have more max health (you don't lose because you run out of health, you lose because the girls die) have more ammo for your primary weapons (they rarely run out anyway) or to improve your default pistol but only in ways that don't matter.

Maybe the revolver or cyber-gun upgrade will be cool, but it looks like I need way more exp for that, and the combat is bad enough that I don't want to do any more levels, tbh.

The default pistol can't kill a regular zombie on a headshot. Feels bad.
You can upgrade the mag-size or reload speed, but there's no upgrades for damage, so they're useless.

You can pick up a lot of tiny incremental upgrades like 'more health' and 'better punch' and 'pistol reloads slightly faster' that feel like they should add-up to something noticeable when you stack them all together... but perks don't do anything unless you equip them, and you can only equip like five, total.

They had potential for something cool, but wasted it.

It doesn't feel like I'm getting stronger at all. None of these perks have given me any noticeable improvement.

• Sad
Reactions: Alfre4u

Valwary

Nov 10, 2018
Wtf is this trash game my girls died becouse of monster eating them outside the map and couldnt reach it nice trash buggy game

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
so does charm song come with more ntr? more vanilla sex scenes with the other girls?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
4 girls but you can only take 3 because of the self insert? Yeah I wish he didn't exist.
Make that 5 girls with the DLC, so 2 are always on the bench which is kinda sad. If some hero would mod the game to allow you to be able to take all the girls with you on missions I'd literally throw money at them.

Sadat

Mar 9, 2020
This game is old here, you can download this game in 2.10 version plus DLCs + Multi Languages + Uncessor, no need to install anything, only download via torrent and open the folder clik in the .exe to open the game and have fun.
[I have downloaded and played this game without problens, i'm not the owner of the site, so download and play at your own risk]

This is the site=

Last edited:

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
how do i save the game? when i close it and reopen it the progress will revert to what it was before i updated to charm song

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Anyone know anything about their new game ? Like when it will be out or if there is any demo available.? Nothing on kemono

Reactions: achnor
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes