VN Ren'Py Shattered Minds [Development Thread]

T0Ni3

Feb 1, 2020
Like the game, but the blinking is so off putting.

The game would be a 1000% better without it. for me at least. Is it possible to add a button to disable it or something? (For still, not moving images/scenes at least)

Last edited:

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Like the game, but the blinking is so off putting.

The game would be a 1000% better without it. for me at least. Is it possible to add a button to disable it or something? (For still, not moving images/scenes at least)
Unfortunately, this isn't possible.

Luismg95

Sep 6, 2023
What are the mind points? Do you have to talk to Alice and Luna several times for something to happen? Same with the director?

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
What are the mind points? Do you have to talk to Alice and Luna several times for something to happen? Same with the director?
"Subdue Eleanor" and adding her to your harem isn't in the game yet, it will follow with V0.06."Mind Points" are a new resource. You unlock them by completing Ava's quest "Adventure Minds" (also included in V0.06).

Alice's and Luna's quests aren't available yet.

Luismg95

Sep 6, 2023
"Subdue Eleanor" y agregarla a tu harén aún no está en el juego, seguirá con V0.06. Los "Mind Points" son un recurso nuevo. Los desbloqueas completando la misión de Ava "Adventure Minds" (también incluida en V0.06).

Las misiones de Alice y Luna aún no están disponibles.
[/CITA]
And is that version already available for android??

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021
Hello everyone, I have currently played v0.07 Allow me too tell you things are getting juicy and i would recommend everyone to join in on the Pateron page. This game is too good not to help fund. I would seriously recommend doing it but that is just my opinion. With more funds eXtasy Games will be able to get more and bigger updates out. Again just a suggestion

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Okay, not trying to start a flame spray just making a humorous observation: Am I the only one who thinks MC looks something like Justin Beiber?

Recouper

Jan 6, 2019
eXtasy Games, turning a lesbian girl straight!!?! I love the audacity! Seriously though, good on you for just making a fantasy without compromising the experience to avoid offending that 1 in 300,000. Turning a lesbian girl straight is an exciting and fun little fantasy experience and I'm appreciative that I get to just enjoy it.
Wouldn't want to do that to some chick IRL, in case anyone is going to get all weird about it. It's just fun fantasy... done with some audacity... which is pretty cool.

Reactions: GreenOwl

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
eXtasy Games, turning a lesbian girl straight!!?! I love the audacity! Seriously though, good on you for just making a fantasy without compromising the experience to avoid offending that 1 in 300,000. Turning a lesbian girl straight is an exciting and fun little fantasy experience and I'm appreciative that I get to just enjoy it.
Wouldn't want to do that to some chick IRL, in case anyone is going to get all weird about it. It's just fun fantasy... done with some audacity... which is pretty cool.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

AlienX710786

Dec 3, 2020
I just played this game a few days ago, really enioyed it massively. The pregnancy and mind control mechanics are great. However, could we have more sex scenes with the subdued girls when summoning them? Would love if there were more positions, or camera angles, and access to all holes for any and every subdued girl. And if you don't mind me asking, when is v0.11 roughly planned for release for android? It's been a while since I've enjoyed a game as much as this, really excited to see what's next!

Reactions: GreenOwl