• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You get two sets of epilogue options depending on whether MC is still with Nicole, and the set where she is present and gets involved is quite smaller, so i'd say it's far from most.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
mmmm, I'd like to vote the donut #23 image of the half sister as my favourite...so far anyway, though I wish I'd had something similar from Vicki

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oooooh, spoiler much, but I had suspected it, will be interesting if it is the one I think....
it has been talked about on this thread since players (not mc) found it so not a really spoiler. needs to be curious to find it out and then backtrack before finding it out.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I understand there's sancho mod which unlocks donut hole and peeping tom on some chapter but how do I unlock the gallery replay function instantly when I open the Scene menu?

I can't manage to unlock the gallery of chapter 1 :mad:
1712537436693.png
turns out this is a button and not decoration

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I understand there's sancho mod which unlocks donut hole and peeping tom on some chapter but how do I unlock the gallery replay function instantly when I open the Scene menu?

I can't manage to unlock the gallery of chapter 1 :mad:
There's an independent gallery mod that doesn't screw up Sancho that you could upload. Also, if you're in the main menu, if you click on "Sancho Mod" you'll find his independent gallery.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
WOW, there definitely some crappy requirements for some of the donuts, just seen that the last two of the (main) half-sister need to not be on the surfer chicks path....that is damn pathetic, have no idea where the last break in her path is so have no idea where to go back to in the saves to even do that.....sucky, sucky criteria after all the to and fro to get everything up to this point

Reactions: Anteron

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
WOW, there definitely some crappy requirements for some of the donuts, just seen that the last two of the (main) half-sister need to not be on the surfer chicks path....that is damn pathetic, have no idea where the last break in her path is so have no idea where to go back to in the saves to even do that.....sucky, sucky criteria after all the to and fro to get everything up to this point
There's a restaurant scene that could either be "Sis" or "Shortcake" (the two you're referring to) where it's near impossible to get the "Sis" version unless you basically were never on the "Shortcake" path it seems - I went back to the beginning of Chapter 2 and I still don't think I got it to work. There's also a scene with Svetlana (the Eastern European redhead) that is basically impossible to get unless you've rejected everyone (or close to everyone) else along the way that is probably the hottest scene done prior to the final release (haven't played the finale, yet - in the queue to be next, after I finish the finale of another title).

If you're using Sancho, it will allow you the opportunity to see the Svetlana scene if you like.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
There's a restaurant scene that could either be "Sis" or "Shortcake" (the two you're referring to) where it's near impossible to get the "Sis" version unless you basically were never on the "Shortcake" path it seems - I went back to the beginning of Chapter 2 and I still don't think I got it to work. There's also a scene with Svetlana (the Eastern European redhead) that is basically impossible to get unless you've rejected everyone (or close to everyone) else along the way that is probably the hottest scene done prior to the final release (haven't played the finale, yet - in the queue to be next, after I finish the finale of another title).

If you're using Sancho, it will allow you the opportunity to see the Svetlana scene if you like.
this is in chapter 1 and I'm in week 4 with the choice between calling Ashley or Trisha, so I'm already on shortcake's path and have no clue how to get off it to get those donuts for the original/main sister

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i told you that basically game is needed to play multiple times to get everything or use mods.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
this is in chapter 1 and I'm in week 4 with the choice between calling Ashley or Trisha, so I'm already on shortcake's path and have no clue how to get off it to get those donuts for the original/main sister
You can toggle whose path(s) you're on by clicking on hearts on girls portraits in the tablet. This way you can quickly switch paths, collect the images and go back to where you were.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You can toggle whose path(s) you're on by clicking on hearts on girls portraits in the tablet. This way you can quickly switch paths, collect the images and go back to where you were.
really? didn't know that was available, will have a look, thanks

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmm, interesting, I'm guessing the maker of the game has never been to an archaeological dig before because that scene in chapter one is terrible, looks more like some roadworks

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes