VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Mac575

Jan 29, 2022
Question for the dev, I just started Chapter 4 and I came across Lolek and Bolek. Just out of curiosity did you name them after the two brothers from the Polish children's cartoon?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I want to give Kaija a rimjob followed by deep anal sex, is this similar to what you want? :unsure: :love: :KEK: (y)
View attachment 3534435
lol didn't notice your reply to me earlier. While that does sound fun I just want to hold her and kiss her like this. i'd start on the nose and make my way down to the belly tho id have to stop there, as im a gentlemen and this place isn't private enough for anything beyond that. Tho maybe id be a little pervy and let my hand slide down the backside of her pants and while feeling her ass maybe a finger might make it's way into one of her holes.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Close,
Joshy is an Aussie simp on steroids,
Leongen is a South American perv on crack
How many times have I told you that my madness is natural like the beautiful ass of our Latin women, plus I don't think the world is ready for a crazier version of me, maybe son in a few years, maybe? :unsure:he probably has touched more asses and tits than most of you by now :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
How many times have I told you that my madness is natural like the beautiful ass of our Latin women, plus I don't think the world is ready for a crazier version of me, maybe son in a few years, maybe? :unsure:he probably has touched more asses and tits than most of you by now :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Elea already has a body like that. I just hope she loves broken down fat old Aussies :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Elea already has a body like that. I just hope she loves broken down fat old Aussies:ROFLMAO:
You would like that but Elea is light years away from having an ass as beautiful as that, maybe Medb, not so much, she does have a great figure, I admit it, don't worry brother, I'm sure you can do it, you could even take some nice selfies when it happens to the other members feel deep envy and hatred for not being the lucky ones, right? :unsure: your head will have a price:LOL:

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
You would like that but Elea is light years away from having an ass as beautiful as that, maybe Medb, not so much, she does have a great figure, I admit it, don't worry brother, I'm sure you can do it, you could even take some nice selfies when it happens to the other members feel deep envy and hatred for not being the lucky ones, right? :unsure: your head will have a price:LOL:

I'll have to rely on my Grumpy Guru skills. They seem work pretty well for me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leongen43

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Question for the dev, I just started Chapter 4 and I came across Lolek and Bolek. Just out of curiosity did you name them after the two brothers from the Polish children's cartoon?
Yes. :sneaky:
Although I'm not from Poland, I grew up with those Cartoons and when I needed some bouncers for the Pussy Twister, I somehow remembered them and thought why not.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Btw: not entirely true. There IS a quote from Romeo and Juliet in the game:ROFLMAO:
How good!!, I would like it to be with the beautiful Medb where they can get to know each other better and have a tender kiss :love: I hope Elea doesn't get angry and Kaija doesn't kill him if she discovers them, would that look like Romeo and Juliet too?:unsure: o_O :eek: :KEK:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes