VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
How fitting we are talking about Romeo & Juliet because people didn't understand their love much like how people don't understand the love between Kaija and I.
So you and Kaija are both going to soon suffer sad tragic deaths. You know many of us are okay with that ;):ROFLMAO::D

PS In light of recent events Down Under, I apologise if its a bit to soon.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch5_preview_55.png

Hey everyone,

time for the weekly update.
This week has been pretty productive overall although I had to deal with a few other topics like tax stuff (fun!).
I've been focusing on writing and posing static renders for most of the time and I guess that shows in the numbers.

I'll keep that update short so here are the numbers for this week:
103 new static renders for a total of 1328
1 new animation for a total of 36
303 new lines in the script file for a total of 3582

I want to say one more thing for this update since I feel I don't say it often enough:
Thanks for all your support and sticking with me for this ride!

Have a great weekend ahead.

Cheers,
Ceolag

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3554869

Hey everyone,

This week has been pretty productive overall although I had to deal with a few other topics like tax stuff (fun!).
I've been focusing on writing and posing static renders for most of the time and I guess that shows in the numbers.

I want to say one more thing for this update since I feel I don't say it often enough:

Cheers,
Concerto
Thank you for your work and being able to see the beautiful face. Medb is telling me that the update is going to be incredible where I hope to change her expression into a beautiful smile. Is not seeing Kaija in the image okay or should I worry about the MC's life? :unsure: :eek: :KEK: :

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I am okay with Kaija dying, painfully I hope. ;) But I can't stand any harm befall on my mate Joshy. :)
Keep Kaija alone, Joshy92 Brother is Rooting for Kaija :sneaky:, He can fuck her with a Banana/Cucumber inside her Till She cums :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:...He will Peel is as Say Sweet Creampied Banana Mess :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
View attachment 3554869

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
Ceolag
There she is, the sexy Medb, mage of my heart, maybe. I am looking forward to getting to know her for better or worse.
It will be hard for her to compete against Elea though.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
There she is, the sexy Medb, mage of my heart, maybe. I am looking forward to getting to know her for better or worse.
It will be hard for her to compete against Elea though.
Are you sure about that? Elea is beautiful now but over time she will get old while Medb will always be a sexy beautiful elf and future mother of the mc's children, maybe? :unsure: as long as Kaija doesn't kill him first, Right? :unsure: :eek: :KEK:

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3554869

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
Ceolag
My sympathies on tax season. :( But at least we get to play with some fun numbers now! Ceolag covered the weekly totals. Overall, he is averaging roughly 86 static renders, 2.3 animations and 232 lines per week since work on Chapter 5 began. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In terms of raw numbers, we seem to be doing well despite the concerns Ceolag mentioned last week about having to set up new environments. Hopefully that will continue to be the case, but we seem to be in a decent position even if the rate does dip a bit.

In qualitative terms, the preview image definitely whets my appetite for some elven exposition. Sadly, I think we still have a ways to go before we get there. Ah well, stiff upper lip and all that.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Are you sure about that? Elea is beautiful now but over time she will get old while Medb will always be a sexy beautiful elf and future mother of the mc's children, maybe? :unsure: as long as Kaija doesn't kill him first, Right? :unsure: :eek: :KEK:
Better a good woman to grow old with who loses her looks than an evil witch who maintains her looks.
Unless Medb is awesome then sorry Elea, you have to go :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Better a good woman to grow old with who loses her looks than an evil witch who maintains her looks.
Unless Medb is awesome then sorry Elea, you have to go :ROFLMAO:
Let's see, I like strong women like Kaija (but without the fear of being their victim) Medb is beautiful, she has secrets that can be useful, plus her ass and tits are going to remain firm despite the time, it's an advantage, right?:unsure: :love: 1713575769570.png

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Let's see, I like strong women like Kaija (but without the fear of being their victim) Medb is beautiful, she has secrets that can be useful, plus her ass and tits are going to remain firm despite the time, it's an advantage, right?:unsure: :love: View attachment 3556910
I do like her especially her face probably the best face in this game. But still Team Kaija

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Don't tempt me to switch sides! Elea is the only one! Medb is... is.. Med.. Ele!
I would like there to be no sides and for the MC to keep all the girls for a future threesome of hot sex, plus that would benefit the Templars just by chance, right? :unsure: if Kaija doesn't like my idea, a life insurance for the MC and the girls wouldn't be bad for them, right?:unsure: :eek::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
I would like there to be no sides and for the MC to keep all the girls for a future threesome of hot sex, plus that would benefit the Templars just by chance, right? :unsure: if Kaija doesn't like my idea, a life insurance for the MC and the girls wouldn't be bad for them, right?:unsure: :eek::LOL::LOL:
This just made me thinking.. what if you ditch all the main LI's and just bang all the side characters.. how will that end?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
This just made me thinking.. what if you ditch all the main LI's and just bang all the side characters.. how will that end?
With the MC dead at the hands of Kaija, perhaps? :unsure: :LOL:
Not planning on it, but Medb icy blue eyes and frozen spicy heart are tempting, the problem is I don't think I'd live long. :ROFLMAO:
Elea is still my No1 sweetheart
Until I corrupt your Australian heart as usual, Isn't that right Guru Grumpy?, a three-way relationship between Elea and Medb is possible, especially when you wake up and see them naked and satisfied in your bed?:unsure::love:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes