4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSolarionProject-0.31.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Alkasal

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I don't think I've played this one before... could be wrong, but can you choose how to act towards the girls? And can you effect the plot or is it railroaded?

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
I don't think I've played this one before... could be wrong, but can you choose how to act towards the girls? And can you effect the plot or is it railroaded?
Kinda? It's more like a dating simulator than anything, where you can date all the girls without them freaking the fuck out on you. That said, each girl is unique in what you can do to her, and that's all you can do to her. The relationship aspect is railroaded hard, as is the plot, but you can kinda choose the order in which you do everything.

I will say that the plot has some interesting points to it here and there, but ultimately it's your typical adventure/eroge harem protagonist kinda thing. The art is about the only consistent high point.

Reactions: Taboofan

sum_timmy

Formerly '63zed'
Jun 21, 2021
damnn nearly 1h in and i fucking LOVE the "Nudes Feature" idk why but its a really nice thing to get some private pics for ya effort

Shogun-sama

Jul 2, 2020
I am having a problem when starting Paulina's Quest (main story). After Mia's cutscene, the screen turns black showing only Paulina, but I cannot do anything asside from pressing Windows key and closing the game.

Help?

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
How is this not finished it's been 4 years or so, like legit the only other longer game not finished is summer time saga and Futa quest

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
==========
New Content:
- Sofia introduced (must visit Saints > Divine > Aquinas to trigger - been added to trigger at parts of the main story)

full save. Dunno
There's still no sex scene with that red-haired milf?

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes