LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Game isnt bad but pretty grindy w/o cheats.

I did find it odd tho that MC has no problem lusting after landlady/mom but for sister/roomate that questline was strange. MC feels that it isnt right for practice kissing? NP sticking it in mom/landlady but squeemish for kissing.

BTW does anyone know how to meet Noelle after school or do I need to schedule another session?

femanon

May 6, 2020
if it isn't too much work, could you consider also allowing a futa or female with strapon to do the same animations that the male would do, like in TS1?
if not np just a suggestion

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
1713285832288.png
somebody help me?
what problem
how to fix it ?
win 11

12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H 2.30 GHz
(RAM) 32.0 GB

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
if it isn't too much work, could you consider also allowing a futa or female with strapon to do the same animations that the male would do, like in TS1?
if not np just a suggestion
It will be possible, when mc in female/futa form will be interacting with all the girls in the game. Just not the same animations, as the body models for female and male are different proportionally, so it will not fit. I will have to make new animations for female/futa and that's why it will take longer time to implement.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
somebody help me?
what problem
how to fix it ?
win 11

12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H 2.30 GHz
(RAM) 32.0 GB
It seems you are missing some directx drivers as the directx device could not initialize. Unfortunately, I cannot tell, which drivers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kidderyao

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
how can tranfer save file pls help ?
Each game has it's own folder in the game directory. For total seduction 2, go to "VeleskGames\ts2\scen001\save" and copy save files from this folder to a new download.

femanon

May 6, 2020
It will be possible, when mc in female/futa form will be interacting with all the girls in the game. Just not the same animations, as the body models for female and male are different proportionally, so it will not fit. I will have to make new animations for female/futa and that's why it will take longer time to implement.
np, didnt know alot about it but that makes sense, ty

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes