[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
I got them years ago, properly on 4chan (don't really recall), but that's all I know.
I see, so they're basically mock up versions of what's roughly intended to be in the final game. Judging by the Arika one that got datamined from the current game demo, it looks like the final game might stay mostly faithful to what's represented in the mock up text here. Thanks for posting them all!

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
Imagine Kurt failing to activate her Pregnancy
I was actually thinking an alternate scene where he somehow manages to get her pregnant first despite everything.

Obviously the lord won't stay still and he will probably force Arika to stay but at least before he does it I can imagine a funny dialogue between the lord and kurt similar to this meme:

InShot_20240421_142352454.jpg

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Imagine Kurt failing to activate her Pregnancy
You don’t need to imagine it, it will happen.
The setup for what part 2 of the scene will be has already been foreshadowed here pretty well too. A big part of Part 1 scene was the lord telling Arika their room was sound proof because of magic (he’s lying obviously), and therefore she could moan as loud as she wanted. Toward’s the end of the sex in part 1 Arika starts passing out due to the pleasure and doesn’t remember the later hours of the sex. But it’s obvious from the split screen that Kurt wakes up and hears her getting fucked midway through that, and jerks off too it the whole time like he did when he saw Terena and Reitta cheating on him. So now Arika, having endured completely giving into the pleasure from sex with the lord, is going to return to Kurt’s room, and discover that he won’t be able to get hard and have sex with her. And that’ll be that, she’ll go back to the lord and completely submit to him.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
The setup for what part 2 of the scene will be has already been foreshadowed here pretty well too. A big part of Part 1 scene was the lord telling Arika their room was sound proof because of magic (he’s lying obviously), and therefore she could moan as loud as she wanted. Toward’s the end of the sex in part 1 Arika starts passing out due to the pleasure and doesn’t remember the later hours of the sex. But it’s obvious from the split screen that Kurt wakes up and hears her getting fucked midway through that, and jerks off too it the whole time like he did when he saw Terena and Reitta cheating on him. So now Arika, having endured completely giving into the pleasure from sex with the lord, is going to return to Kurt’s room, and discover that he won’t be able to get hard and have sex with her. And that’ll be that, she’ll go back to the lord and completely submit to him.
Cue the events in which Kurt saw Terena and Rietta cheating him? Was it only in EV37 and EV39 or somewhere else?
Sorry, I don't really read the game scenes, so I'm not really familiar with the subsequent story (I don't really know the details of what happens after Kurt's arrest, I just know the basic stuff).

Is there a brief retelling of the events and arcs of the game somewhere? I need ways other than looking for posts on this forum(I've read some stories from connoisseurs).

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Cue the events in which Kurt saw Terena and Rietta cheating him? Was it only in EV37 and EV39 or somewhere else?

Most relevant ones are uploaded here if you just want easy viewing.
And yes it’s EV’s 37, 39 and also again for Terena in 43 Part 2 that he jerks off to seeing them cheating on him.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022

Most relevant ones are uploaded here if you just want easy viewing.
And yes it’s EV’s 37, 39 and also again for Terena in 43 Part 2 that he jerks off to seeing them cheating on him.
Thank you.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Hey I'll add the EV41 subs to my drive as I complete them. I've got the first Kurt PoV finished. I'll upload the others soon.

EDIT: added first Arika PoV
Can you please tell me how I can add these subtitle files to the video? How do I use them? I'm not very good at this.

Or maybe someone has already asked this. If someone has already been answered to this question - then just give a link to that post, if you don't mind.

P.S. I also noticed that on your disk, the subtitles for EV35 are called subtitles for EV33.

Last edited:

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Can you please tell me how I can add these subtitle files to the video? How do I use them? I'm not very good at this.

Or maybe someone has already asked this. If someone has already been answered to this question - then just give a link to that post, if you don't mind.

P.S. I also noticed that on your disk, the subtitles for EV35 are called subtitles for EV33.
Hello~~

.ass or .srt (Type of subtitle) files both work on PC or mobile. But simply put, you can add them based on your player. (I'll assume you're using VLC Media player) so follow these steps.

1. Right click on screen
2. Find subtitle, and you'll find the "Add Subtitle" file.
3. Choose the designated subtitle for said event
4. Finished

Sometimes you don't need to do these steps. If your video name is the same name as the subtitle. For example:

EV41.mp4 / EV41.srt / EV41.ass

Usually it adds it right away, as long as both files are located on the same folder.

If you're using mobile or any other media player, just explore and try to find the subtitle option. It'll often give you an option to add one. If you can't find a subtitle option, perhaps the application doesn't have that feature and you need to install a different one. (My phone for example has bad subtitle features, hence why I downloaded VLC for mobile)

May this instructions help to those who are new or inexperienced with adding subtitles. ^_^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote