• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mikiwa3300

May 27, 2018
Hi there ,i made a partial machine translation
|tested only at the beginning maybe there will be other issues with name files|
View attachment 1570442

• create a backup of your www/data and www/img/menus/main/commands folder
  • to prevent esc from crashing overwrite the www/img/menus/main/commands folder with commands.rar.
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
i do it like u but it not work :(

Reactions: LightManga

1001fluffies

Feb 20, 2018
anything specific?
Probably the same as me. Nothing to overwrite in that commands folder, but I made a backup and dumped the files in. I tried with and without the "superfluous" .rpgmvp files and still got the same error @ Esc.
2021-12-30 182936.png
Just in case, I even renamed the file from Item Item.png to just Item, like the .rpgmvp file is.
Keep up the great work. I've bumbled my way though this game until now. I expect I'll do a replay once the translation is working so I can finally learn the mechanics.

mmosop

Sep 4, 2017
Same issue as above tried renaming all the files to both .png and still crashes when i open the menu =( hope this translation is fixed soon

Akko-Chan

Mar 26, 2020
not very good. The quest are in japanese is it very difficult do understand maybe can you translate that or can i do this too?

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
These kind of games really deserves an translation. Cause this type games are the reason why most of us like ''RPG'' content against a VN or RNPY games. You control a character and corrupt the character the way you like, rich menu status which i like the most and rarely come across with unfortunetly, development&management cycle and different kind of plugins that are implemented into game that makes it even more richer.

Really would love to see a translation for this game but rather than a MTL i would take the EDITED Mtl or a proper one.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Even with the translation the game is pretty hard to understand. I replayed 3 times before understanding how some things work.

jmucr96

Apr 26, 2017
anyone know how to find the witch litterally the first quest and iv been searching for hours

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes