RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I'm stuck as for now so I'm sharing my 10+ hours of just exploring and finding characters. I'm level 20 and cant seem to find the last 3 characters on the map. She have over 500 lewd points but no BADStatus effect that makes her weaker. Enjoy. Also, feel free to tell me if I missed something

Just drag the file into the www in the game folder and extract. When it askes to replace just click "Yes to all".
Make sure to copy ur own save first incase you don't want to lose it

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Isn't it the same as this one? They're usually late with games
well it says "31/12/2021" as release date on kimochi, which is also the date of the newest update on DLsite, and is after the date of the post of both the OP and the MTL post in this thread, so yeah good chance it is a newer version ;)

Really hope someone makes a proper real translation of this

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMan691337

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
How do you get the 3 girls that isn't on the map. They are playable when you look at the picture samples but I'm stuck with the main quests cus of the Japanese

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
well it says "31/12/2021" as release date on kimochi, which is also the date of the newest update on DLsite, and is after the date of the post of both the OP and the MTL post in this thread, so yeah good chance it is a newer version ;)

Really hope someone makes a proper real translation of this
I'd be careful with kimochi.info if I were you, NOD32 says it has some sort of script injector on the website.
1641385041499.png [trojan program]

Reactions: DioVAnna

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018

Really liked this specific sprite, but hasn't managed to find it in game so far. Anyone know which scene has it? Dev said that it'll be implemented in the game but the post itself was way back from 2020, I can only hope it wasn't retconned from the progress.

Reactions: fireflash63

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
anyone else get a trojan warning on one of the game files when launching the game?
my computer says its "www\js\plugins\YEP_QuestJournal.js" anyone wanna check this and see if its just a false positive?

edit: i looked at it a little, and it might be because it makes calls to other game files as a means to set up quest chains, im not a coder, but that might be it.

Last edited:

cezar112

Sep 2, 2019
i noticed a game breaking bug, using MLT, that while in battle there is no secontry menu when intercorse during battle is not active

Succubussy

Jan 18, 2018
i noticed a game breaking bug, using MLT, that while in battle there is no secontry menu when intercorse during battle is not active
Not the best work around, but i found out what translation file causes this. From the Translation.zip the file States.json is causing the menu not to swap once a character is grabbed.
So to make it more playable (and most likely sacrificing a bit of translation) replace the States.json with the original file and not the translated one. The files are in Gamefolder/www/data then just put the original (States.json) back in. Havent tested if it causes any crashes though, only thing that so far changed from first glance is that after a character is grabbed the interface for the grabbed character turns japanese

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Fully support the translation request.

Couple of quick questions though:-
1) Is there an anti-fertility 'medicine' someplace?
2) If not, is there a way to avoid losing all your experience when giving birth?
Thanks in advance.

cezar112

Sep 2, 2019
Fully support the translation request.

Couple of quick questions though:-
1) Is there an anti-fertility 'medicine' someplace?
2) If not, is there a way to avoid losing all your experience when giving birth?
Thanks in advance.
there is in the mansions black market morning after pils and if you go in the guild basement and talk to the priest next to the table he will do abortion

Reactions: Philjd

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
im unable to lvl up somehow i think it has something to do with the ! but i have no idea on how to make it go away does someone know how to?

Reactions: qwerti

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
As much as I like this game (and skyrim), have to say that I hate the lock picking in this as I cannot get it to work as it does when I play skyrim.... :(

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes