KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
don't forget the biggest goddess of them all tho the old nurse or the fat chick who falls over in that interview
I for one, am honestly and eagerly waiting for the return of Ye Olde Nurse. What can I say? I'm a fan.

Fat chick? Eh. Same for Red (from the Skittle Cult) whatever. My big booty-lovin' heart was captured early on by Carly.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
the plan for the rest of the game is to give Nathan a bunch of sibilings and cousins so they could be the next gen STARS
... Why did my mind had to go to Resident Evil with the STARS? (but if that must be the way, we need to train him so that he too can break boulders with his fists).

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Soon this forum will have very high volume of posting.
You haven't been here during the long summer and then the end of the drought. Now compared to then is a high volume of posting, when Day 7 final dropped that was a flood. :D

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You haven't been here during the long summer and then the end of the drought. Now compared to then is a high volume of posting, when Day 7 final dropped that was a flood. :D
now its all about the waiting game till the madness starts again with the next update

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I am currently replaying the game from the beginning, and I am struggling to find motivation thanks to Damien. I use to be indifferent towards him but something changed. It’s tough trying to get through his early game bullshit cover ups for his ryker disappearances.
I hated him on first playthrough just because of how he was treating Jasmine.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think Jamie will accompany the mc to meet millie . He wanted to talk to her before they talk. Plus Jamie has been avoiding her for a bit now.
It would be counter intuitive though, the Mc is trying to earn her trust, and bringing Jaime would only cause drama, or a shouting match depending on how protective Jaime is being, maybe if he brought her sister (forgot her name, I'm bad with names, the cheerleader with auburn hair that normally uses it in a ponytail) since she was the one that started the mess, then maybe it would work.
After her seeing him get arrested on the news though I can see Jamie thinking she has to go talk to her before things get even worse, without waiting for him if something means he can't go straight away. It will be interesting to discover what her reaction to the news was, I can see it going either way with her thinking he's even more bad news or with her catching the part about him having been protecting the girls.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Thinking about MC overwhelming and eventful life in WVM so far. I found an interesting real story and i thought i share here. Maybe some of the girls (and Braindrop) can take a page out of this wife's book.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thinking about MC overwhelming and eventful life in WVM so far. I found an interesting real story and i thought i share here. Maybe some of the girls (and Braindrop) can take a page out of this wife's book.
If there wasn't so many things that we hope to see in the next update this would have been a cool idea.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I don't think Jamie will accompany the mc to meet millie . He wanted to talk to her before they talk. Plus Jamie has been avoiding her for a bit now.
I really wouldn't mind Jamie or even Liz going to the meeting with MC. We already get to see how these characters interact with MC, and I think it would be cool to shed some light on their relationships with other people.

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes