BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Then there's also the phenomenon where a writer creates a character with a clear intention of where that character should go, but the character runs away from him in an unexpected direction. Like, the more you write that character, the sheer force of personality starts steering you towards another path. It happens to the best of writers. When Terry Pratchett created the Watch in his Discworld novels, he intended Carrot to be the hero, and Captain Vimes as a mere supporting character. In a Q&A I attended he admitted that, but the character complexity of Vimes turned out to be so much more compelling to him as a writer than the rather boring hero archetype that Carrot represented, so the focus of the Watch novels shifted, and the rest is history.
Dammit, you really met the Master in person? :eek:
Don`t know if I should fanboy hard or be jelly as F right now...
Heard the story about the Carrot/Vimes changes, too. Sometimes you have to go with the flow and not stick with the plan you have in mind. I cannot begin to think how these books would have been with Carrot being the main. The Watch novels go so deep in the understanding of people ... mind boggling.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Question regarding potential replay after the week one revamp hits (whenever that is) is there literally any point to going a non-cheat path as to my knowledge there is very little exclusive content to playing this way vs the sheer mass of content that comes from fucking literally everything with a pulse. Im pretty sure the latter is the only intended way to play - your sabotaging your own game by not being a man whore content wise but in curious none the less... is there really any reason outside of roleplay and perhaps wanting a much shorter game experience? lol

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Question regarding potential replay after the week one revamp hits (whenever that is) is there literally any point to going a non-cheat path
Personal preference and some extra little content for those who don't cheat before or after.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Question regarding potential replay after the week one revamp hits (whenever that is) is there literally any point to going a non-cheat path as to my knowledge there is very little exclusive content to playing this way vs the sheer mass of content that comes from fucking literally everything with a pulse. Im pretty sure the latter is the only intended way to play - your sabotaging your own game by not being a man whore content wise but in curious none the less... is there really any reason outside of roleplay and perhaps wanting a much shorter game experience? lol
As of right now there are 2 small bonuses for going the non-cheat route they are both on Day 3. There are no know consequences in the game as of the last update so it is very difficult to answer this question. How ever even though I mostly play the cheat path I don't take every girl in the game there are several I skip since I think there might be consequences for at least one of them down the road. Until I know more Katie will always be off limits to me and I have avoid Tia and Jasmine too. Jasmine I may change my mind on, but until we know more she will remain off limits to me.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
As Loco said there are only 2 tiny bonus scenes that come from being loyal. So unless BD vastly increases the amount of content that is available in the week 1 remake for the the loyalty route crowd (which I haven't heard will be the case but I also have no interest whatsoever so never asked either lol) I don't see the point.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
As of right now there are 2 small bonuses for going the non-cheat route they are both on Day 3. There are no know consequences in the game as of the last update so it is very difficult to answer this question. How ever even though I mostly play the cheat path I don't take every girl in the game there are several I skip since I think there might be consequences for at least one of them down the road. Until I know more Katie will always be off limits to me and I have avoid Tia and Jasmine too. Jasmine I may change my mind on, but until we know more she will remain off limits to me.
will Tia become one of his girls or just a bit on the side, and avoid Katie anyone connected to Charles and Ryker is a big NOPE for me

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
So, I've finally finished it. From initial release to current update in several sittings... And I got to say I'm really impressed. Originally, there was something about the character models (especially Jamie) that turned me away from the game, but I am glad it went away because the game's great. Every girl is an absolute sweetheart, I love the Willow/Cedey twist and reveal, she's so cute!

If I had to pick on something I don't like, it'd probably be the MC being too much of a superstar. I know it's preciesly the thing the game revolves around, but for some reason it's never really struck me well. I do love the harem aspect and the open relationship it goes for. It's definitely going to land in my Top spot one day.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
damn it i thought i was 21 when the next update was coming out but it was the 27 DAMNIT LOL 6 more days
Not sure where you got the 21st from cuz that was never a thing....It was gonna be between 23-25th but then Braindrop got the opportunity to have some much deserved quality time with his girlfriend this weekend so he pushed it to the 27th

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not sure where you got the 21st from cuz that was never a thing....It was gonna be between 23-25th but then Braindrop got the opportunity to have some much deserved quality time with his girlfriend this weekend so he pushed it to the 27th
High Priest I'm pretty sure it should have been 22-24th ?

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes