Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
But it's so good...I know you are affiliated with Stacy Army/Clones but at one point you should try it to...come ...come...we have cookies...and more!
xD
Don't you worry I am an unofficial member. My allegiance is with Stacy, but I support the Bailey movement. Plus I am Uncle Loco to SB and BB, they both look out for me when Stacy is not around.

• Love
Reactions: BTLD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
But it's so good...I know you are affiliated with Stacy Army/Clones but at one point you should try it to...come ...come...we have cookies...and more!
xD
I do very much appreciate your loyalty and I'm loving not being the only cult member on the thread for the first time in forever but you can dial down the zealotry just a tad you know.... cuz you've been laying it on a lil too thick even for my taste :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Don't you worry I am an unofficial member. My allegiance is with Stacy, but I support the Bailey movement. Plus I am Uncle Loco to SB and BB, they both look out for me when Stacy is not around.
yey
I do very much appreciate your loyalty and I'm loving not being the only cult member on the thread for the first time in forever but you can dial down the zealotry just a tad you know.... cuz you've been laying it on a lil too thick even for my taste :LOL:
shall try to do that :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
shit how many different sects are we gonna have here, if a war was ever to break out it would be pure madness

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
ToeSucker1974 The Cult of Bailey and the Clone Stacy Army is assmebling, where is the cult of veronica to balance things out?
First of all, we are an Order, not a mere cult. Second, ours is a peaceful Order who lives in close harmony with all creatures great and small.

Third, we have already dispatched our pack of Temple Dogs under the leadership of their Alpha, Fluffy.

FLUFFY: "TEAR THE FLESH!! REND THE BONES!! SUCK THE MARROW!! MARK OUR TERRITORY ON THEIR TOMBSTONES!!!"

Awww, who's a good boy?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
shit how many different sects are we gonna have here, if a war was ever to break out it would be pure madness
Normally the Cults, Orders, and Clones all play nice here. Well if a troll shows up than that is a different story. Sometimes we get on each others toes, but it usually ends peacefully.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Normally the Cults, Orders, and Clones all play nice here. Well if a troll shows up than that is a different story. Sometimes we get on each others toes, but it usually ends peacefully.
I try not to step on anyone's toes with malicious intent. As long as it's all in good fun, I'll gladly jump into the madness.

I do sometimes have a habit of stretching the limits of humour to their breaking point, but if I do, feel free to call me out on it. I would never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
A Wonder that there is no Tali fraction, i mean, come on, Quarians are pretty cool

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
BB: We've only poisoned you once or twice.....which was totally SB's idea

SB: Shut up ....yer just jealous cuz I'm his favorite :giggle:

BB: yea yea whatever....you suck...:cautious:

SB: No No my skill at sucking is why I'm Daddy's favorite..well that and I let him put in my butt :devilish:

BB: OK that's it! *jumps on top of her sister* Did you forget you were just a replacement for ME

SB: mmm *slips a hand between BB's thighs rubbing softly* You're sexy when yer mad sis

BB: *whimpers* mmmmnnnnot fair....

Girl Girls! No need to fight I love you both equally...but by all means continue:sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes