Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
BB: We've only poisoned you once or twice.....which was totally SB's idea

SB: Shut up ....yer just jealous cuz I'm his favorite :giggle:

BB: yea yea whatever....you suck...:cautious:

SB: No No my skill at sucking is why I'm Daddy's favorite..well that and I let him put in my butt :devilish:

BB: OK that's it! *jumps on top of her sister* Did you forget you were just a replacement for ME

SB: mmm *slips a hand between BB's thighs rubbing softly* You're sexy when yer mad sis

BB: *whimpers* mmmmnnnnot fair....

Girl Girls! No need to fight I love you both equally...but by all means continue:sneaky:
Well I like you both too so no need to fight, but as your Daddy say feel free to continue.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Keeping my options open for now :) I love bailey but I'm leaning more towards Harper or Veronica at the moment (love me a sexy milf)
Ýou might want to consider the Adepts Of Azel, Mother Of All.

AOAMOA is there for all, no matter which other congregations you might affiliate with.
We are a peaceful bunch after all, loving all and everyone.

Reactions: cakeny and csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Re-Review 7.7

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I brought that very thing up to BD the other day and it is indeed being changed for the rework. The male name references were originally intended to lead into a subplot that he had in mind early on then abandoned.

Last edited:

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
I wonder if it has anything to do with Shauna's mom. I know that was hinted in the flashback in 0.7.7.1, but I didn't quite figure out what it was getting at. Did she leave, did she die, did she get captured on a secret mission to infiltrate the Cult of Bailey compound?

what about all of the above? don't limit yourself to just one option, just change the sequence of events

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You haven't been here during the long summer and then the end of the drought. Now compared to then is a high volume of posting, when Day 7 final dropped that was a flood. :D
Well, that is true... I been hopping from one game forum page to next. I was here on the day it was 7.7.0 was released... Few days worth of +15 pages per day posting... I also notice some other popular game forum has higher number of pages posted. I do see that WVM forum will be competing some of the other popular game forums ;)

I haven't look into day 8 yet. I been itching to check it out... However I am waiting a bit at the mean time I just completed day 1-3, I am in middle of day 4. I got sloppy again with taking notes. So, I have to roll back again. I believe I reasonable notes from day 1 to 3. I may have to revisit day 3 game. Based on notes, MC haven't met Ryker yet in Day 01-03. Otherwise I would have a screenshot of his face.

I believe in Day 2, when MC decided to watch movie with his girls and Mom (Azel). It was only with MC and his mother, Azel. The movie had the actresses, Eden and Hannah? I was comparing that with WVM Game guild, 0.7.7.x and I recalled Hannah and Eden in the last update of day 7.

WVM_-0.7.7.1_-_Day02_Evening_-_at_House2_SecretHouse_watching_movie_with_Azel-001.jpg WVM_-0.7.7.1_-_Day02_Evening_-_at_House2_SecretHouse_watching_movie_with_Azel-002.jpg WVM_-0.7.7.1_-_Day02_Evening_-_at_House2_SecretHouse_watching_movie_with_Azel-003.jpg

LocoGringo78, as you see... I been taking some notes and I recall certain themes. :) No, I am not completed from day 1 to day 7. I am somewhere on Day 4. :)

Have a great day....(y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@LocoGringo78, as you see... I been taking some notes and I recall certain themes. :) No, I am not completed from day 1 to day 7. I am somewhere on Day 4. :)
I am keeping spoiler tags to day 7 and later events only for now.

Yes that is Eden and Hannah, Eden is also in the movie you watch with Natalie on Day 4 (if you decided on day 3 to ask her on a date). You also get a fun scene with Eden if you decided to sign up for baby making duty on Day 4. You see Hannah in the yellow car on your way to take Willow home on Day 7. You see both Eden and Hannah on day 7 once at the house while watching a show with Jamie, and then they both are at the bowling event fighting for your attention.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hey, did any of you ever try to read this thread from the beginning? I tried once, and let's just say that the early installment weirdness makes me glad for the family that eventually settled in here.
I did it once to try to find when my first post to the thread which as near as I can tell will be one year ago tomorrow (Oct 23rd) tho i had been a lurker form the day it was first posted

Reactions: csmk14
Sep 15, 2017
. . . I am very interested in the religious movements you lads got here, although I still feel attached to the Church of T!Shauna.
All are welcome in the Church of Shaunatology, friend!

Be careful not to say her name too many times here otherwise he will show up, and say you can't have her. We can't mention his name other wise he shows up. It's kind of like Beetlejuice.

Except him. We have to have some standards. :LOL:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey, did any of you ever try to read this thread from the beginning? I tried once, and let's just say that the early installment weirdness makes me glad for the family that eventually settled in here.
I read a bunch of stuff around the time I started posting here, but could not go much further back than that. It seemed pretty toxic here at times and it was bad during the dark months too. Just glad most of the toxic people are gone, granted some come back just to complain every release.

It is fun here which is why I just camp out here in the WVM thread and pretty much avoid everything else other than the assets thread, MNF and a few other games I randomly check on.

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes