• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
LocoGringo78
  • Why are WVM colours yellow & black, instead of say, purple & red?
  • How many matching pairs of pj's do Racheal/the girls have?
  • When will we ever have some quality time with Stacy?
  • How badly did we rage-induced punch the shit out of Ryker?
My favorite questions of all that have been asked...

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Questions
When will Moon get her interview?
Will she ask fluff questions or hard hitting question?
Is the staff member caught in the scandal still with WVM?
Will win our First game?
Who will be MC's Manager?
Who will be Harper's Ass. Coaches?
Will Cedar make-up with mom?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Questions
When will Moon get her interview?
Will she ask fluff questions or hard hitting question?
Is the staff member caught in the scandal still with WVM?
Will win our First game?
Who will be MC's Manager?
Who will be Harper's Ass. Coaches?
Will Cedar make-up with mom?
when I read #6 my brain answered with "Harpers Ass doesn't need a coach it looks to be doing fine all on it's own" :ROFLMAO:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
As most of you know I love talking about WVM whenever I can. I enjoy the game and love giving back to the WVM community whenever I can with my crazy posts, FAQ, Game Guide, and my theory crafting. Sure I get a little crazy with my Stacy obsession at times, but hey I got a thing for redheads.

With that said I have been toying around with a new project related to WVM to go with the Game Guide and the FAQ I have already built for the thread. I am planning to start compiling a list of questions we have about the characters/story of the game and put it into one spot for a quick reference. Then as we get answers to the questions move them off the list or onto another list. Now I can come up with a bunch of these on my own, but I thought it would be fun to include questions from the WVM community rather than just my own.

So if you would like to help me out feel free to submit a list of your questions and I will compile a larger list. Now before you start submitting questions let's try to focus them on events that have happened or things that have been hinted by characters in the game already.

Here are some examples of what I am looking for:
  • Who kidnapped Natalie and why?
    [*]What happened to Shauna's mother?
    [*]What does WVM stand for?
    [*]Who is the third controlling member of WVM?

Some examples of what I am not looking for:
  • Will incest be added to the game?
    [*]When will so and so have a lewd content with the MC?
    [*]When will gay content be added to the game?
    [*]Why does Azel keep kissing the MC like that?

Interested in helping well here's how. You can tag me in a post, quote this post, or PM me with your questions. Thanks in advance for anyone who is interested in supporting my new project.
I have been making a lot of notes. :cautious: I will have to redo day 3 & 4 again (I got sloppy with my notes) and I am already in the evening of day 4. I will also need to review my notes before I could send you the questions. That would only be up to day 7 (0.7.7.1).

Have a great day... (y)

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
Pretty sure it is just Veronica and Vanessa that have that, I think BD confirmed that somewhere too. There was a lighting issue in the bowling event and a lot of eye color was off.
omg i never noticed those two, it's subtle but they do have it!!

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes