• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Celebrity Hunter [Ep.5] [Geiko Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CelebrityHunter-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JonnyFromDR

Aug 13, 2017
At this point, there are only bad ends, no? I kind of simple follow my heart and end up rescuing Priscilla, but try to play again and all other desicion are early ends. I guess that is how much content we have right now, but this ep 5 confuse me and make me think there was a lot of content xd. No NTR at the moment, a few guys scene and so far there is not other waifu to fight for. This game will need a walkthrough... a lot of people tend to ignore games that have a lot of desicion without one.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
At this point, there are only bad ends, no? I kind of simple follow my heart and end up rescuing Priscilla, but try to play again and all other desicion are early ends. I guess that is how much content we have right now, but this ep 5 confuse me and make me think there was a lot of content xd. No NTR at the moment, a few guys scene and so far there is not other waifu to fight for. This game will need a walkthrough... a lot of people tend to ignore games that have a lot of desicion without one.
CH truly respects your choices. A lot of things are going to be remembered later and each story can take many paths. Just an example, in this 4th Date with Priscila you can:

- Be her boyfriend or not
- Find 2 secrets itens that will open a secret story later or not
- Talk to Miranda at the bar or not
- Flirt with Miranda to have relations with her later or not
- Die or not
- Find secret places with worldbuilding info or not

Its just one date, but with a LOT of small or big changes for your story. A lot of dates are like this. So, playing like you, following your heart is a great idea for your first playthrough. And if you like the game, explore all the other paths can be rewarding too!

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes