turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a monster girl mod that is easy to install? I broke my game trying to install one I got ages ago.
What should that be? Never heard about such a "mod" o_O

I would say you search for cards with the tag "monster", like

Lsbunny

Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys and girls, anyone know if it is possible to get underwear / panties to pull aside? sadly I haven't found a mod or a option for it. Even on google I can't found a solution.

Sorry for grammar mistakes english is not my mother tongue :)

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hey guys and girls, anyone know if it is possible to get underwear / panties to pull aside? sadly I haven't found a mod or a option for it. Even on google I can't found a solution.

most of the underwear pulls aside. In maker look at the gravure section when you're saving and in studio it's in the same menu as clothes options. You just need to choose the 1/2 off option.
There's actually two variants of underwear at 1/2. First one underwear stays on but gets shifted to the side and the other comes half off, either part way down or onto one leg.

Reactions: Lsbunny

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
R12 작업을 열심히 하고 있는데 R15로 업데이트가 되어 매우 기쁩니다.
HI!
Do you know the password?/이 수수께끼의 비밀번호를 아시나요?
click on the link / 링크를 클릭하세요

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

For screenshots in chara maker it´s Gravure Plugin as cptboofy described.

For H-scenes u set in Better Hscenes Plugin the "Strip female panties" to "half"
BetterH-Scenes1.jpg BetterH-Scenes2.jpg

Reactions: hotneko and Lsbunny

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
What you want is a BepInEx Plugin called "Position Selector", file is called "HS2_PositionSelector.dll" and it goes in your "...HoneySelect2\BepInEx\Plugins" folder. The link to download it is dead now so I'll attach mine.

Edit: You can edit how this plugin works in the master plugin settings.
other game but same question, is this mod possible for AI Shoujo?

yuribrando

May 14, 2021
If you´re talking about splitted files (as I know there are 20 for R15) you have to proceed following certain rules, read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-7289769

This way is a little tricky, by far easier is downloading via torrent (1 big 7z-file).

Also it can happen that 1 or more splitted files getting corrupted while downloading - if you get such a meesage you have to redownload this file.
Hello, i'm new to the game and dowloaded the repack, i'm having a issue where all the custom faces more specifically the darkruler ones are are displaying "some items are missing" and the faces are very bugged

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, i'm new to the game and dowloaded the repack, i'm having a issue where all the custom faces more specifically the darkruler ones are are displaying "some items are missing" and the faces are very bugged
Most of these face presets with a thumbnail from a character or only written "use card" are only for a special character card normally from the same author.
You can´t use most of these faces for self character creating.

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
Is it possible to get Hanmen next gen teeth and DBLin Face Type 3 to work together? I'm on BetterRepack12 if relevant.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is it possible to get Hanmen next gen teeth and DBLin Face Type 3 to work together? I'm on BetterRepack12 if relevant.
So far I know the face presets don´t demand a certain shader anyway - so yes, it should be possible.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
any new bigger modpacks? faces etc
Here you always find the latest versions of BetterRepacks.

Regarding faces: I now mostly prefer DBLIn´s face types (1-3 and western) as start, and the rest u can do with the sliders and ABMX Bone Mod by urself ;)

Jan 11, 2019
Does anyone know what causes this separation?
Card: 이선영 Sunyoung Lee from Korean_girls_collection_SADLIFE
1714763046665.png

What is the name of clothing that has skindentation and is there a modpack with it??
1714763383679.png

And how is redness on the skin regulated (nose chest and forearm)?
I researched for half an hour in the Material Editor (body + head) but still couldn't find it.
1714763921742.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know what causes this separation?
Card: 이선영 Sunyoung Lee from Korean_girls_collection_SADLIFE
View attachment 3599956
About Neck Seam read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-13415510
And be sure the shader types in Material Editor of Body and Head are the same.

What is the name of clothing that has skindentation and is there a modpack with it??
View attachment 3599975
There are some included in BetterRepack.
Open "Socks" and type "squeeze" into the search window - you get those uncensor body types who unfortunately have no breast jiggle and vagina collision.
Type in "skin" and get some with normal body physics.

And how is redness on the skin regulated (nose chest and forearm)?
I researched for half an hour in the Material Editor (body + head) but still couldn't find it.
View attachment 3600000
Not quite sure, maybe it´s caused by the shaders chosen in Material Editor and/or skin type.
Looks like Hanmens shader.

To be sure pls share the card here for testing.

JBooze

Jan 16, 2018
Ik guys it must be tiring to listen the same question from idiots like me but please help me on this, i downloaded the better repack (the 68-70 gb) one. Now i saw the faq and followed the instructions, registry bat file running, all the way to run first time with console on and the next time with it either off or on. the only instruction i did not follow was update part, because when i clicked the update button in the initsettings menu it took me to a github. Now i ran the game and everything ran fine up until i decided to edit by character and got errors outdated things or stuff like that.

i started noticing random png files getting dumped into my recycle bin everytime i close the game. So im 100 percent sure the issue is me messing a part of the faq (most probably the update part). So if a kind soul could walk me through the update part of this installation, you would be a godsend.

I also would like to know about those optional files that are in the main repack file. the faq in installation didnt mention it so i havent touched those. so if you have experience on which of them to install into the mod folder and which ones to not to avoid conflict, that would also be great.

i have modded games before a lil bit but it has always been daunting for me when i try it for the first time. So any and all help is appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes