berndk81

May 13, 2022
First you have to activate Futanari on a girl in chara maker
View attachment 3513772
Now you have additional options in Uncensor Body to choose Penis and Balls.

Then read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-8231810

Your male character card has to be stored in UserData/chara/male.
Then go to Manage Characters/Select Player, hit the blue figure and choose one of your male cards
View attachment 3513796

You can select a 2nd male player for H-Scene with male-female-male (Male Group = GangBang)

Threesome options look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-10064749

Thank you very much, it worked, I'm playing as futa

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how to update to R15 version, i'm newbie and still playing R14
I myself always make a clean new download/install and if the new version is running well I transfer my personal stuff (UserData, MyMods) from old version to new one.

For 1 step you also can try an upgrade only, get the upgrade.exe from here
Afterthen you also should start the Sideloader update (InitSetting screen or KK-Manager).

For bigger version gap you have to execute each single step, but the chance to totally mess up your game is increasing.

Reactions: OtakuLegend

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Давно спрашивал, может вопрос всё ещё актуален так что отвечу. На слабых компьютерах может такое быть. Некоторые сцены, так же карты местности и даже вещи очень требовательны и когда загружаешь или делаешь скриншот то просто виснет и ничего не происходит. Так же это относиться к тени и качеству картинки. Количество людей на сцена на это тоже влияет. По ссылке будет описание как я решил это. Может будет полезно.

I asked this a long time ago, maybe the question is still relevant, so I’ll answer. This can happen on weak computers. Some scenes, also area maps and even things are very demanding and when you load or take a screenshot it just freezes and nothing happens. The same applies to shadows and picture quality. The number of people on stage also affects this. The link will describe how I solved this. It might be useful.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8696647
I have a new computer, so the issue is not present anymore, but maybe it will help someone else! Thank you very much for the possible solution though. The power supply of my computer was broken by the way, so it was not a software issue. If anything even remotely was too much for my computer, it shut down immediately.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Enable Graphics Mod with SSS. It would be fantastic if the mods would just add it to the OP. It gets asked so, so much.
I haven't modified a lot in this copy of this game like in HS1, but still, it's always appreciated to avoid breaking the game.
Well, I'll be you're right!! Hah, and here I was already gathering mods mentioned in past comments. Thank you man!!

Reactions: Skeltom

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Speaking of, is there a way to copy or save body measurements from another character without including the skins, I haven't quite figured it out so I'm going 1 by 1

Nov 28, 2021
1712496492019.png
can anyone tell me what's causing the white neck lines? also certain face skin types make the face brighter, i loaded a face onto a pale character it was darker than the rest of body. I messed with head material editor and matched the body color (almost) but caused this white neck thing. Also how do i match face skin with body skin when import a different face?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
View attachment 3518779
can anyone tell me what's causing the white neck lines? also certain face skin types make the face brighter, i loaded a face onto a pale character it was darker than the rest of body. I messed with head material editor and matched the body color (almost) but caused this white neck thing. Also how do i match face skin with body skin when import a different face?
the head/body color difference is often a conflict between head and body skin types. Some heads don't play nice with some body and skin types. In some cases they'll work fine if you use Hanmen but won't if using default and reverse is true. No idea about the white line but gonna guess when you tweaked it in material editor it did that.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3518779
To add cptboofy here are some guidelines to handle neck seams (color)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8910607
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8913135
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8913245
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-11888218
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-13654707

And here one for neck seam geometrical https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7479438

Hope that helps.

Anyway this your white appearence I´ve never seen so far.

EDIT: added YellowBanana´s solution for Hanmens

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2021
the weird thing is, its not about the neck, but about the face skin entirely. It's darker than the rest of the body and i dont know what to change since nothing outside material editor slider change it, it had not overlay no nothing, the face just comes with darker skin. I managed to make the face skin brighter with some material sliders at the very end of the list but as skin got brighter the neck got even brighter. i loaded it from some other card that i found useful to edit face on but the skin part interfered it. the face and everything is perfect except the face skin.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
the weird thing is, its not about the neck, but about the face skin entirely. It's darker than the rest of the body and i dont know what to change since nothing outside material editor slider change it, it had not overlay no nothing, the face just comes with darker skin. I managed to make the face skin brighter with some material sliders at the very end of the list but as skin got brighter the neck got even brighter. i loaded it from some other card that i found useful to edit face on but the skin part interfered it. the face and everything is perfect except the face skin.
And if you change the Face Type Skin?
And eventually the Face Type itself - you also got a lot more face expression if you choose one of DBLIn´s face types.

Reactions: OtakuLegend
Nov 28, 2021
And if you change the Face Type Skin?
And eventually the Face Type itself - you also got a lot more face expression if you choose one of DBLIn´s face types.
I change face skin type - nothing happens.
When i change face type it reverts the material editors sliders from the bright skin i made back to dark that comes with the face
i dont have the neck problem with the skin that comes with the face (dark), it only becomes the issue when i brighten the face in material editor.
I seriously dont know what to do to rid off the dark skin face

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
When i change face type it reverts the material editors sliders from the bright skin i made back to dark that comes with the face
i dont have the neck problem with the skin that comes with the face (dark), it only becomes the issue when i brighten the face in material editor.
Yah, that's what happens. The material editors will edit the head or the body. If the face type and skin isn't aligned well with the parameters of the body type and skin you get a line and a different colored head vs the body. If you read through the links turbojoe posted or search through the site you'll see it's an issue that comes up often. Limitation of the game I guess. The other issue is the hands where the fingers are lighter than the rest of the hand.
You can mitigate some of it by playing around with the sliders but ultimately it might not come out as you want.
If you'd like you can post the card you're having trouble with and maybe we can see what specific issue you're having.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
Sometimes it depends on the lights used, if you are playing under a graphic enhacer or sometimes some maps do odd things. In rare cases, the StudioNeo simply doesn wants to work, it is not perfect you shold know that.
let me talk about an issue I had in recent days.

There is a map from KKY named "Container office" or something like that, in some weird cases, it make an effect in the neck like the example below

As you can see, there is a remarcable difference in skin tone, not color. If I remove the entire map, the skin tone fix itself.

If you had good sight, you may see the neck seam but barely perceived. In this case I select the model and open material editor. I am going to adjust some sliders. take a look:
OcclusionStrenght to Zero, next we going to fiddle with the slider in TransAmbient untill the neck seam be more light.

If we remove the map, we will see that there is no change in the skin tone, even though we have modified some slider, therefore I can assum that the difference in skin tones are because some embebed lights in maps do weird things.

hope this info helps

Nov 28, 2021
uh, is there any way to optimize hi poly futa body? It's making my game lag so bad also it clips trough a lot of stuff unless i equip a "Meaty" series pair of socks and make them transparent to hide to fix the clipping but it disables jigglebones until you remove socks. This is so noticable especially when i turn off the socks the hi poly futa mesh drops my fps by 40 fps and it becomes extremely laggy when there are multiple high poly futas. It's a lot laggier with some HDR presets in DHH. Also it makes the nails glitch on certain occasions.
1712536972376.png

(that stuff is coming from the nails, it extends infinitely accross the room)
i turn of long nails if the character has them but it doesnt fix the glitch
its the best futa model so far and my fav but too bad it so poorly optimized.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes