[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
I wanted to share two cards I've been working on. I'm terrible at faces and body scuplting, so credit should go to all of you, as I swapped bits and pieces, and modified other peoples work as a starting point. The only card I remember specifically as a start off point was a really good one someone posted in this thread of Meru the Succubus (thank you to whomever that was, you do good work). I was playing around with the skin shade of the face, and felt inspired.

The following two cards are based on the character Julia ("Jules") and Natalie ("Nat") from an online comic called "Ay Papi." Both characters are 18yrs in the comic. I'm not posting screenshots of the comic because, after looking at the thread rules, I didn't want to post a link or images taken from an outside source. However, if you are curious, the outfits of both characters were specifically modelled after their respective appearances in comic Issue #11.

I'm quite content with how Natalie turned out, but I still think Julia's face could be improved. I find it hard to walk the line between a comic character and a realistic character. It is also really tough to make large eyes look good without making the textures blurry.
Last note is that I'm using HS2, not DX. I'm including the GraphicSetting thingy I'm using but I take no credit for it. Someone else with a lot of talent for presets made it and I'm using it as my default in my DHH folder. I didn't make a note of where I found it, but I think it was just a quick google search. The file itself was originally titled "Preset_N" or something similar if you are looking for the source. The same person posted a few others (not in this thread) from the same place I found this one, but I personally liked the one I'm attaching the best.
Last, last note: You all have amazing talent and I'm in awe of most of your creations. Thank you all.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I wanted to share two cards I've been working on. I'm terrible at faces and body scuplting, so credit should go to all of you, as I swapped bits and pieces, and modified other peoples work as a starting point. The only card I remember specifically as a start off point was a really good one someone posted in this thread of Meru the Succubus (thank you to whomever that was, you do good work). I was playing around with the skin shade of the face, and felt inspired.

The following two cards are based on the character Julia ("Jules") and Natalie ("Nat") from an online comic called "Ay Papi." Both characters are 18yrs in the comic. I'm not posting screenshots of the comic because, after looking at the thread rules, I didn't want to post a link or images taken from an outside source. However, if you are curious, the outfits of both characters were specifically modelled after their respective appearances in comic Issue #11.

I'm quite content with how Natalie turned out, but I still think Julia's face could be improved. I find it hard to walk the line between a comic character and a realistic character. It is also really tough to make large eyes look good without making the textures blurry.
Last note is that I'm using HS2, not DX. I'm including the GraphicSetting thingy I'm using but I take no credit for it. Someone else with a lot of talent for presets made it and I'm using it as my default in my DHH folder. I didn't make a note of where I found it, but I think it was just a quick google search. The file itself was originally titled "Preset_N" or something similar if you are looking for the source. The same person posted a few others (not in this thread) from the same place I found this one, but I personally liked the one I'm attaching the best.
Last, last note: You all have amazing talent and I'm in awe of most of your creations. Thank you all.
Well, these anime puppies aren´t my taste, but anyway you seem to endeavor to get your character making running - so keep up your effort and good luck! :D

To "rework" others cards is a good start to get used with character creator, but don´t forget to credit the author of the original if possible.

Posting pictures of other origin should be NOT a problem here, if they are related to your own work. It´s welcome to see the template you used for creating your character.

HS2 but not DX??? This is weird cuz the DX version is existing since 2020.
If this is right I recommend to change to the recent version of BetterRepack R10 as soon as possible.
Get it from here or torrent file (torrent download is easier) direct from here

Any questions?
Watch also this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-489

Reactions: Great_Old_One

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Greetings Illusion Honey fans!!

We are PATHOS. Because of the Daisy Ridley "Rey" card we created back in July of 2021, our Patreon was hit later that November by a certain mouse, and was nearly destroyed. Happily, that storm has passed & we are just about ready to begin creating for the Illusion gaming community once again.

It was stated by a fellow artisan that we will return on the 22nd of this month. Unfortunately, we do not anticipate that to be enough time to get fully started. We hope to begin offer these new characters to the community the first week of August 2022 via a SubscribeStar, Discord, Deviantart, Pixiv, and Slushe.

SCREENSHOTS 4 NOW ONLY - REAL CARDS SHARING SOON!

View attachment 1936751 View attachment 1936752

View attachment 1936754 View attachment 1936755

View attachment 1936756 View attachment 1936759
View attachment 1936758

As you can see, we have a new format for our cards. They are still HD sized, only their aspect ratio is more corrspondent to native HS2 card dimensions.

Our Illusion Legacy Library 2021, will also be available next month. If you have ever wanted one of our cards, but have yet to locate it within the various third-party share packs still circulating, be patient. The link is coming ASAP. In the meantime, here are more screensnaps of the new Honey we are buzzing for you at this time...

View attachment 1936770
View attachment 1936769

View attachment 1936772
View attachment 1936771
View attachment 1936774
View attachment 1936775
View attachment 1936776
View attachment 1936781
View attachment 1936783
View attachment 1936782
View attachment 1936778
View attachment 1936784

We also are developing an adult-oriented PC game, built on the Unreal Engine 5. From what I have played so far, I am kicking myself for us not doing this game developing stuff last year! The Time Bandit's first time jump is expected to post, I would say at least another month, but most likely October 2022. Game devving is fucking hard but soooo worth the effort. I mean we all play these things. But to make one from scratch... it's amazing.
I'm very little following the hs2 sessions here at f95zone so I'm a little late in relation to some comments, but as soon as I saw this comment with so much news and good news I couldn't help but comment and leave a like on this comment.
anyway it's good to see you back in action :coffee: :coffee::coffee:
this community needs you artisan
welcome again T.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Really amazing "Black Beauty" :p and nice outfit!

But Hairmod seems not to be in R10 or sjjpl - what did you use?
And had to activate visible rules to Bottom for Pubic Accessory.

About the pubes - I used the Beaver plugin and it hides it when the panties or bottom are ON
The hair is not by sjjpl ... Guess it's this one:
I don't remember where I get it from, and can't even find the zipmod in my folders ... Sorry, spent several hours for this, I'll try again later.

Well here you go - https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8548844
:)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: soso07 and turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
About the pubes - I used the Beaver plugin and it hides it when the panties or bottom are ON
The hair is not by sjjpl ... Guess it's this one:
I don't remember where I get it from, and can't even find the zipmod in my folders ... Sorry, spent several hours for this, I'll try again later.

Well here you go - https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8548844
:)
Ty for the link :D - now she is perfect!
Already had beaver zipmod, but not the .dll :eek: - now repaired (y)

Jan 30, 2021
I'm very little following the hs2 sessions here at f95zone so I'm a little late in relation to some comments, but as soon as I saw this comment with so much news and good news I couldn't help but comment and leave a like on this comment.
anyway it's good to see you back in action :coffee: :coffee::coffee:
this community needs you artisan
welcome again T.
Thank you brother. :)

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
New series coming soon™
dark_voyage_banner.png

Captain Rianara
Ship's Master of the Star freighter "Edone Envoy"

Body showcase:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Card:
daggoth_rianara_v1_big.png

Requirements:

Jun 26, 2022
I've recently found (kill me but I don't remember where) interesting brokenbody uncensor mod by cuzkuz and gave it a go.
Presenting Broken Kitty
AISChaF_20220803161931185_big_card.png

Of course you need that mod for card to work as above so here you have it, original HS2 only mod and version with fixed manifest.xml for AI compatibility.

Reactions: genericNeet

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
you have the potential to make extremely good cards,except right now you'd better get rid of some cartoonlized features which makes your works looked homogeneous,these features may be the length/angle/shape of the eyebrow,the shape/size/angle/depth of the eyes,the distance between eyebrows and the eyes,the height/size/shape of the nose............I think they probably have sth to do with your taste in facial arts(too much influence by Japanese cartoons) ,so first things first I suggest you find a real model and try to sketch her facial as close as how she looks.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Немного слов про студию. Это для тех у кого она зависает при делание скриншота. У меня при добавлении в студию нескольких источников света иногда игра виснет в некоторых картах, как стандартных так и самодельных. Перепробовал многое чтобы и результат был хороший и игра не зависала. Вот что понял, не знаю правильный способ или нет, но я напишу. В "ScreenShot Manager" как на прикреплённой картинке есть опции отвечающие за тень, они стандартно стоят либо на максимальных значениях либо на средних. Я сделал их меньше и зависать перестало, качество картинки особо не поменялось, тень стала немного другая и всё. Я так и не понял как они влияют на качество, но у меня зависать перестало.

A few words about the studio. This is for those who have it freezes when taking a screenshot. When I add several light sources to the studio, sometimes the game hangs in some maps, both standard and homemade. I tried a lot so that the result was good and the game did not freeze. That's what I understood, I don't know the right way or not, but I'll write. In the "ScreenShot Manager" as in the attached picture there are options responsible for the shadow, they are standardly either at maximum values or at medium. I made them smaller and stopped hanging, the quality of the picture didn’t change much, the shadow became a little different and that’s it. I still do not understand how they affect the quality, but I stopped hanging.

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
dark_voyage_banner.png

Dr. Dameia
Ship's Medical Officer

Body showcase:

Card:
daggoth_dameia_v1_big.png

Requirements:
Credits:
  • Body based on one of Sykosis card

Last edited:

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Officer Arlyse
Ship's navigation officer

Body showcase:

Card:
daggoth_arlyse_v1_big.png

Requirements:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes