VN Ren'Py Not Going Back [Ch.1] [Cicada]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
I see a lot of potencial and so many love storys and beautiful girls/women. Thank you for this interesting game.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I know that, aside from a joke from rKnight and a "thx" from xmilteach, the first few pages of comments are supposed to be dedicated to crying about fear of NTR tags and compliments about how hot the girls are, but what caught my eye was...
350lbs... That's a good lift, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have to admit - this game has the best tittle ever.
(Im) Not going back (to play it ever again)!:BootyTime:
#nomilfsnofun

Reactions: madman11122

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I know that, aside from a joke from rKnight and a "thx" from xmilteach, the first few pages of comments are supposed to be dedicated to crying about fear of NTR tags and compliments about how hot the girls are, but what caught my eye was...
Reminds me of someone...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
you should keep in mind this is on chapter 1. maybe dev will add it in future versions
wanna bet?:HideThePain:

he didnt even bother to name a few schools staff (teacher/s, receptionist), so here is pretty good indication for his plans...unless ofc all of sudden some milf drop down from the sky just for the sake of side fun.
even if that happens, doesnt change a fact that this is, and will be, a milf-free game.
nothing wrong, there are those loving similar setup.
for me, it is a big no, so, as i have said - im not going back (to play it again - unless a big rework happens and he changes the whole game direction introducing, for real, a few milf characters/LIs).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
only issue i have is that you pick the frat i join .... or is that limited to what you had in mind for a storyline ?
only 1 frat and a couple others for the babes you want to see ?
renders not bad ... story ok
(y)(y)(y)

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
It seems more of the same, school environment, patreon friendly tags. Well, at least I would like to know what the future tags will be (if any)

Reactions: battali0n

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Really good start and I'm definitely looking forward to Chapter 2. I can't quite decide yet who my favorite is, most of the girls are interesting and likeable.

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
How about this?
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ubgu

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Really enjoyed my time playing and am looking forward to more content in the future, Definitely has a lot of potential.

Reactions: cicadaNGB

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I did not play the game yet but from the prewievs I can tell that there will be no harem (many different personalities wich may conflict with each other), maybe threesomes (FFM, maybe more F's).
It'll be nice to have an ending with at least 2 girls :)

Reactions: KenneX
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes