Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
guys, is there a guide somewhere? I have no idea how to unlock certain places, I have been working at Kevin's for 3 playthroughs, and I really want to try the Kinky Nymph, and many more places. How do I buy a house if I'm a drifter, how do I make a boyfriend, and how do I work for the Kinky Nymph? Is there a guide? Or at least please try to answer my 3 questions for now, bc I know the game is in EA. Thank you.
- Meet with Jack at the diner between 20.00-22.00, and then let him test you deeply

- Advertise that you're looking for a roommate... and wait for ben

- So far I have never been able to buy a house there

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
guys, is there a guide somewhere? I have no idea how to unlock certain places, I have been working at Kevin's for 3 playthroughs, and I really want to try the Kinky Nymph, and many more places. How do I buy a house if I'm a drifter, how do I make a boyfriend, and how do I work for the Kinky Nymph? Is there a guide? Or at least please try to answer my 3 questions for now, bc I know the game is in EA. Thank you.
There are plans for a drifter (or someone kicked out for not missing rent) to find a way back into having an apartment again, but they aren't in the game yet.

With regards to the boyfriend, you can somewhat 'bait the RNG'. After putting an ad out, Ben and Rick (the potential flatmates) start appearing once a day. Ben shows up in the Hall between 6 and 22, Rick between 8 and 24, and only if you're fully dressed, so if you want a specific one you either set the alarm clock for Ben or go around topless in your house all day until it's too late for Ben to show up if you want Rick. Cooking practice helps to pass the time quickly.

JohnLongwood

Dec 12, 2017
Is there anyway to get more trait points in the character creator using Cheat Engine?
Not in the creator. I cant find a way to edit the Traitpoints themselves, however you can edit the exp points. Finde the value and change it to something like 1000000 and BAM 200+ Traitpoints

Reactions: Rexaureus

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Nice to know unaware in the city got expanded into this. Would love to see a couple tweaks though:

-Would be nice to have a nipple/areola size slider so having larger assets doesn't automatically mean pepperoni syndrome.
-The scenes with rick in the house shouldn't have clothing checks, something tells me he might actually harass you more if you walk about in your bra and panties. Likewise entering the hall not fully dressed should still trigger an altered scene with the landlord on sundays instead of him mysteriously knowing you're decent at all times.
-Would love a trait that locks your lewdness for dialogues, but makes you exploitable still outside of the extended version option so that you can make a naive character if you want.
-Why does kevin make my leg disappear when he bangs me? Also love the diner scenes but would love more involving kevin exploiting the financial hold he has on you. Maybe make the 'stay late' options progess in what he has you do and what you get out of it. This could lead to him requiring you to use the short outfit which could be an alternative unlock method.
-Should be able to break up with a boyfriend if you want to in an easier manner.
-If you help the homeless enough they should be willing to let you in regardless of if you are homeless or not. Also should be able to help them out in other ways.
-A way to take a day off every once in awhile during the week from your place of work would be nice. Or a trait that makes them not care if you show up or not.
-Job option to work as a grocer could be good since there's some scenarios around working late or restocking that can be drummed up.

Looking forward to seeing what you cook up next

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Nice to know unaware in the city got expanded into this. Would love to see a couple tweaks though:

-If you help the homeless enough they should be willing to let you in regardless of if you are homeless or not. Also should be able to help them out in other ways.
Well, If you're homeless and sleep nude in the building, usually you get banged. If you're not homeless and sleep on a bench in the park, you get mouth banged. Gloryhole and pass out, creampie for homeless. Those ARE helping them out in other ways. :p

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Progress Report #129 & Poll - Project's & Android's future

The poll is public, so everyone can vote, either on Patreon or SubscribeStar.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017

I voted; one element you seem to have not considered, though, is that porting to a new version of Unity doesn't guarantee Android accessibility forever: who's to say that future Android versions won't also stop supporting the latest Unity version and won't also demand a Unity upgrade?

So you need to balance this: how long do you plan to develop your game until it reaches completion? Months? Years?
The longer you plan on doing it, the more Android users you'll lose by not upgrading Unity now, yes, but also, the more chances you'll need to do the whole process again, when a still-in-the-future Unity version comes out and still-in-the-future Android versions rely solely on it...

Good luck! To me, it's a lose-lose situation, and I wouldn't want to be in your shoes

Reactions: h2635483

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
- Meet with Jack at the diner between 20.00-22.00, and then let him test you deeply

- Advertise that you're looking for a roommate... and wait for ben

- So far I have never been able to buy a house there
Interesting, but on my playthrough as a drifter I let Jack "test you deeply" but never saw the messenger. My drifter was -25% to cleanliness, and from other classes I know that customers often leave when you're in the mid-to-high 80s. The roommate for a drifter seems unattainable (and house not available yet?)

Aug 16, 2023

Dont assume the 20-40% android users will jus stop playng if you lost android support, mobile may be just for convenience. If they lioke the game enough theyll probably just play win/linux/mac, most people have a laptop/desktop. Lack of updates will probly hurt more in longer run than lack of platform convenience.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
everytime i start this game and cheat engine is on i lose control of the mouse and not even the gamepad can connect to the receiver...

master022

May 9, 2018
Configurable Cheats Mod
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features or who hates the grind in this game.
Last Tested: v35a

I see no reason to lock cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
1. Download the mod
2. Throw the files inside of the zip into the game folder
3. Launch the game and press F1 to configure what you want. Always Restart the game afterwards!
3. Enjoy the game without grind or being fleeced from the patreon

Download
Source Code (New Mod)
(Old Patcher)

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
Are you sure that those cheat work cause I click F1 and I don't know what to do next?

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Patreon Crack

Features:
  • Turns basic version into "Extended" version
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game.

I am aware there is already a patch, but I'm not OK with how it is marked up as virus everywhere so you can't even download it normally. Also it will do lots of unnecessary work as well as open some youtube videos in your browser if you have furries enabled in this game, which I find somewhat funny, but unacceptable
hello,

thanks a ton for that.

You can add Win11 on "Supported Operating Systems" altough I had to run the game with admin for it to work whoich is not an issue

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Are you sure that those cheat work cause I click F1 and I don't know what to do next?
I tested it again on a fresh copy before releasing it so yes it should work perfectly. Follow @fulcrum's advice and open it using F1 and then configure the specific options about version unlocking. If you hover over text you can see tooltips for certain things which are important.

• Wow
Reactions: johnyakuza1

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I tested it again on a fresh copy before releasing it so yes it should work perfectly. Follow @fulcrum's advice and open it using F1 and then configure the specific options about version unlocking. If you hover over text you can see tooltips for certain things which are important.
but F1 just does unstuck

Aug 25, 2019
@Mr.Unawere have u considered adding an autosave function, like going to sleep saves the progress until that point, it could be a good way of trying to have a backup option when the grame freezes in the loading screen, instead of saving manually everytime

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes