paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
First of all just to be sure delete the bepinex folder and reinstall the mod. click replace if it asks. If that still didn't solve it try the steps below. Also when you open the game does a black console window appear that prints things about bepinex and such? If not go into the BepInEx folder then into config and in there open the "BepInEx.cfg" and in there set this to true:

Code:
[Logging.Console]

## Enables showing a console for log output.
# Setting type: Boolean
# Default value: false
Enabled = true
and then check if the mod loads. It should print a message saying its loaded and bepinex should also say "loading x plugins". If that still does not work then enable this:

Code:
[Chainloader]

## If enabled, hides BepInEx Manager GameObject from Unity.
## This can fix loading issues in some games that attempt to prevent BepInEx from being loaded.
## Use this only if you know what this option means, as it can affect functionality of some older plugins.
##
# Setting type: Boolean
# Default value: false
HideManagerGameObject = true
If none of these things worked send me a dm so we can solve it there without cluttering this thread full of things.

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

volverin3

Dec 14, 2017
IS there no tag about Pregnancy or there is no Pregnancy ? It should be in game like this ;d And some plot about it?

Ceroxu

Oct 7, 2021
i still cant play this game sadly because of the black screen in the beginning when starting :( paw_beans any trick or solution might help please?

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
IS there no tag about Pregnancy or there is no Pregnancy ? It should be in game like this ;d And some plot about it?
Pregnancy is already (mostly) in the game. You get 3 stages/trimesters of preggo ... using traits it is 14 days, 10 days or 4 days to birth. Baby bump shows in 3rd stage/trimester. Info screen has a counter for # of boys and # of girls birthed (however it does not yet work - shows 0.)

There are reductions to your energy, etc. during 2nd stage/trimester and up (unless you use traits.) When you give birth, the baby is taken to the orphanage ... but you get 3 days off work to recover!!!

(You never see the baby in-game.)

Last edited:

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
i still cant play this game sadly because of the black screen in the beginning when starting :( paw_beans any trick or solution might help please?
Are you running the game with any mods? If so delete the game folder and download a fresh copy and then start it up like that first to see if it works as it should. If it does reinstall any mods you had.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceroxu

McDJdeath

Aug 15, 2018
the xray turns off on creampie and or the screen fades to black and the belly shows no pregnancy is this intentional?

Ceroxu

Oct 7, 2021
Are you running the game with any mods? If so delete the game folder and download a fresh copy and then start it up like that first to see if it works as it should. If it does reinstall any mods you had.
i just did exactly what you said and its still in the same problem, dam i might give up but i really like this game. Anyways thanks for your response <3

Reactions: paw_beans

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
i just did exactly what you said and its still in the same problem, dam i might give up but i really like this game. Anyways thanks for your response <3
Can you tell me if it works without any mods so just vanilla? If it works like that it might be an issue with my mod.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
yep just vanilla without mods or any other extras. i downloaded a fresh copy and sadly its still in the same problem
Alright here is a last try resort to get it working because i tested it again and it works without issues for me on a clean install. Tell me your platform (e.g. windows) and architecture (x32 or x64).

master022

May 9, 2018
I tested it again on a fresh copy before releasing it so yes it should work perfectly. Follow @fulcrum's advice and open it using F1 and then configure the specific options about version unlocking. If you hover over text you can see tooltips for certain things which are important.
Will try but no promises

Reactions: paw_beans
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes