4.10 star(s) 75 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
chapter-5-BANNER.jpg

Overview:
Lost at Birth
will tell the story of a rather ordinary guy. Stable job, nice house, comfortable routine, married, with no kids… that he knows of. In short, his life is pleasantly boring. To spice things up he has some fun on the side that his wife doesn't need to know about. Then things turn upside-down when a young woman comes into his life…with a birth certificate.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: V19XX - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This is a market build intended for market places like Steam, Mac user have to do extra steps to get it to work.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Walkthrough mod*

Darth Helmet thanks for the link
*Disclaimer: This version/port isn't provided by Developer. Use at your own risk.

01.png 02.png 03.png 15.png 15.png 07.png 04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lost at Birth [v0.1] [V19 and Theo Malt] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 796 MB / 101 MB - Lost_at_Birth-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 67 MB - Lost_at_Birth-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
For a first release, this is already pretty solid. Some nice scenes, good groundwork for characters, believable (although weird at times) dialogue and text.

Also nice to see somewhat of an original premise. ( i know the "new" family member trope is common, but havent seen it introduced and written like this before, with keeping the other parts in mind).

Ill be keeping my eyes on this one.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Doesn't sound like my type of VN, really, but the setting has potential, the renders look nice, so i'll give it a go anyway!

Reactions: MacroTX

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
It was a shame seeing your efforts on the remake of Our Fate kinda wasted, so it's good to see you guys release this game. Good luck with it!

800 Mb for just images is a lot, I'd suggest using compressed .webp or .jpg for the next update. And I'd avoid using hard pauses, they always feel annoying in games imo.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
UwU WAO this game was released at the least ♥ , NIces guys , really hope for all the people who liked that OTHER GAME to push shu and support this one too .

my best wishes , try to do 2 or 4 at most routes first , because more than that , gonna get entangled ... But about all , RAWR ♥ SHOOT us with the DGHTR

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes