EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Only_her_-banner-00.png

Overview:
In OnlyHer, you play as a man married to your long time friend as the both of you try your best to avoid all the struggles of daily life! Your day-to-day actions impact how your wife acts around you, and it also affects how much influence people around you can have on her.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-15
Release Date: 2023-10-06
Developer: WarmBeerProductions F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Others Games: The One
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1649058210430.png 1649058449942.png imagem_2022-04-04_044756224.png imagem_2022-04-04_044804619.png imagem_2022-04-04_044811715.png imagem_2022-04-04_044820859.png imagem_2022-04-04_044830613.png

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I guess I am to stupid for this game ... I tried to play the intro.

I reach the point where I have to find bugs ... wtf? ... I want to play a nice story and see some leed content, and dont want to Q&A some shit. That is not fun.

Oh -- and I dont get the white hair fetish ... turn of tbh for me.

Edit: Ok - you can skip that horrible shit when you skip the intro ... dont know what esle I have missed there.

Edit 2: Ok - add a sandbox tag. Shit - I am out. - good that I dont rate games under a 0.3 version ... 0 stars avoided.

(/%&/$%(/)!%!! :mad:

Last edited:

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I guess I am to stupid for this game ... I tried to play the intro.

I reach the point where I have to find bugs ... wtf? ... I want to play a nice story and see some leed content, and dont want to Q&A some shit. That is not fun.

Oh -- and I dont get the white hair fetish ... turn of tbh for me.

Edit: Ok - you can skip that horrible shit when you skip the intro ... dont know what esle I have missed there.

Edit 2: Ok - add a sandbox tag. Shit - I am out. - good that I dont rate games under a 0.3 version ... 0 stars avoided.

(/%&/$%(/)!%!! :mad:
What can I say, white hair is cool. I get the frustration with the game, making it was a learning process for me, so some things definitely could've been done better. If you don't fuck with it, that's fine too.

I wish more games had the honesty that the dev notes in this thread have,
thanks for letting us know
good luck dev
Thanks bro, you're a real one.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of OnlyHer [v0.1] [WarmBeerProductions]
PC ( 200 MB ) -
& Mac ( 160 MB ) -
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.
This one's practically lossless in terms of quality.

Last edited:

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
For anyone confused, for the bug finding minigame, just input the bugs IN ORDER separated by an underscore (i.e: FAT_BOOTIES_ARE_NICE)
Any "review" about it? Is'it worth it? and is Sandbox? (cause i "hate" sandbox) , thx in advance :D
It becomes sandbox at a certain point, but the sandbox is tied to the NTR as well (if you don't pay rent in time, guy fucks your wife etc...)
100% NTR? ( Netorase, or -are)
Description is kind of vague, but lack of any romance tags seems like a give away.
The first NTR scene is unavoidable (someone else fucks your wife). The rest depends on what you do on your day to day life.
When i saw mutiple endings tag, i thought NTR is avoidable... oh boy how wrong i was...
That's just unfortunate

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
For anyone confused, for the bug finding minigame, just input the bugs IN ORDER separated by an underscore (i.e: FAT_BOOTIES_ARE_NICE)

It becomes sandbox at a certain point, but the sandbox is tied to the NTR as well (if you don't pay rent in time, guy fucks your wife etc...)

The first NTR scene is unavoidable (someone else fucks your wife). The rest depends on what you do on your day to day life.

That's just unfortunate
I did put them in order but it doesn't work, does the sentence has to make sense?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
The story/content is pretty good, liked the recordings on Mr Chou's computer! The sandbox is a big turnoff for me though. Several locations where you can't seem to do anything, and no hints at what you should (or shouldn't) be doing to trigger new scenes.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes