• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
so there's not really much content here yet, is there?

At the various locations I can not do anything and actually I just click through the work day after day and can invite Tyrone to watch TV?

:unsure:

Reactions: MrWarmBeer

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
The story/content is pretty good, liked the recordings on Mr Chou's computer! The sandbox is a big turnoff for me though. Several locations where you can't seem to do anything, and no hints at what you should (or shouldn't) be doing to trigger new scenes.
Some of the locations are kind of newly implemented. There will be content for them soon! For 0.1, the main focus was just home.
Maybe just a simple feedback, after it goes sandbox, the Questlog is blank. So i would have assumed there is no more content. Might wanna put something indicative there might be more? i.e. rent?
Yeah quest log was SUPER buggy right before release, so I pulled it last second (improving it for 0.2). For now you can use the gallery as a hint on how many scenes are available to unlock (19 animations)

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
line_bottle_tape_key_face_dance bugs not found ?
LINE_BOTTLE_TAPE_KEY_FACE_DANCE bugs not found?
ok those are the only 6 i see in the jumbled mess of code but nothing works an both lower case / upper case doesn't work.. so umm just remove this hole minigame out of the game??? its trash

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
line_bottle_tape_key_face_dance bugs not found ?
LINE_BOTTLE_TAPE_KEY_FACE_DANCE bugs not found?
ok those are the only 6 i see in the jumbled mess of code but nothing works an both lower case / upper case doesn't work.. so umm just remove this hole minigame out of the game??? its trash
That's weird. Things are looking fine code-wise on my end. Upper case should be correct. Maybe try again? And yes, I'll add an option to skip the minigame next update.
I cant talk to my wife about me skipping work , Chou`s anger is at 13/3 now and the days just go by but i cant talk to her about me skipping work?
Sounds like a bug. I'll fix it.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
I cant talk to my wife about me skipping work , Chou`s anger is at 13/3 now and the days just go by but I can't talk to her about me skipping work?
Same thing happened to me.

Also has anyone been able to get all scenes with the landlord? I keep skipping payments, but no new scenes unlock (missing 2 from him).

Rick was another one that I invited over, but nothing happens apparently.

Reactions: MrWarmBeer

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i don't realy like the trend or rule that game with a name along : only her, i love her, for her hapyness and all form of cute naming lead to game with ntr or hardcore ntr content (only when it's not rape, drug, mind breack and or blackmail ><) while game with lustfull name or highly forward about the perversion they cary are actualy those with "romance" ... i always feel cheated ... ok now i get it T_T low blow
that's why i like those long winded japanese title that spoil most of the story ><

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Same thing happened to me.

Also has anyone been able to get all scenes with the landlord? I keep skipping payments, but no new scenes unlock (missing 2 from him).

Rick was another one that I invited over, but nothing happens apparently.
For the landlord, sounds like another bug. I'm fixing it now. For Rick, just jeep inviting him to watch TV. Eventually, something will happen.
i don't realy like the trend or rule that game with a name along : only her, i love her, for her hapyness and all form of cute naming lead to game with ntr or hardcore ntr content (only when it's not rape, drug, mind breack and or blackmail ><) while game with lustfull name or highly forward about the perversion they cary are actualy those with "romance" ... i always feel cheated ... ok now i get it T_T low blow
that's why i like those long winded japanese title that spoil most of the story ><
It is what it is. It's the bait and switch method baby :cool:

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
MrWarmBeer There will be a hotwife/cuckold path? If yes, i'm in for sure!!! Especially if in stockings/garter belt and high heels hotwife outfits… ;)
You bet your ass there will be! I'm already implementing a system of sorts where at the start you can choose how your character reacts to being cucked, which will eventually unlock more cuck paths

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Your day-to-day actions impact how your wife acts around you, and it also affects how much influence people around you can have on her.
I played the game and this is a complete lie there is no choice or action to influence the wife she is already a cheating slut while the MC has to play that shitty find the "BUG' minigame she is out getting plowed.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes