Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You bet your ass there will be! I'm already implementing a system of sorts where at the start you can choose how your character reacts to being cucked, which will eventually unlock more cuck paths
MrWarmBeer For to activate it i have told the truth to the wife (that i know of her cheating), and after i have forgiven her, so she is returned with MC and the couple is together again… but MC is upset of the wife's cheating, not excited watching her fuck other men, at least for now! And seems that the wife have killed the MC's boss :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Tried this until the stupid mini game doesnt work. Followed the instructions here as well, always bug not found. Even using your post #21. Deleted. Remove that crap, seriously lol.

• Sad

netoraseisgreat

Sep 27, 2017
I'm stuck here too (intro). I've started again skipping the intro, went to "access laptop" -> "my computer" -> "h_e files" -> "chou jameson" -> "mrs watts" and watched all 16 scenes... What a buggy mess. Could be awesome game but fuck the sandbox and fuck the minigames.
3333333.png
Hover to this cell and the name will be shown.
This only works in the intro in my experience.
If I chose to skip the intro this won't work anymore. (I guess you don't need this too cuz the gallery should be unlocked by skipping intro)

The Rick route doesn't seem to proceed correctly.
After the toilet scene of Rick, Jody refuses the second choice for thousand times.

The Tyrone route is fine imo. I like its gradual process instead of sudden meet and fuck,
but his gallery won't unlock, even when his event proceeded to where I could choose their actions during the event.

The Burrows ones are not unlocking as well except the first 4 scenes.

Some animations are smooth while some are rough,
I guess the latter was made earlier as you mentioned this game was supposed to be a test for yourself.
I like the smoother ones tho.

I do think this could be promising,
so long as there are more contents, fewer bugs and meaningless minigame?

btw the mail/text stuff could be fun, if it was implemented like Rascou's games (とある人妻のネトラレ事情).
but in this game the inbox and sent folder are separated,
if I want to read them in chronological order for both sides,
I have to read one from Chou in sent, then quit and go to inbox, to read the reply from Jody, and back to sent again for the next one.
This is certainly annoying and not enjoyable.

Last edited:

hONUK THENKT

Mar 25, 2018
I can't send her to calm boss Chou after missing work for a few days.
And after the option "Fuck Him" with Rick nothin' happens.
Is my game broken, or this still isnt added to the game?

btw, wonderful wife, loved the game so far. :love:

• Red Heart

netoraseisgreat

Sep 27, 2017
I can't send her to calm boss Chou after missing work for a few days.
And after the option "Fuck Him" with Rick nothin' happens.
Is my game broken, or this still isnt added to the game?

btw, wonderful wife, loved the game so far. :love:
Ok now I tried few more times.
Jody would accept Rick once her love exceeds certain points.
I don't know the exact points needed, cuz I just edited the save to 100.
What I could confirm is 40 love (my stat before edit) is not enough.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I just feel that sandbox is a horrible mode to have for a game especially when there is not enough hints provided. No one likes to keep clicking trial and error at each location just to progress the story or unlock more content. People play to fap not for some open world exploration in MMORPG.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Stop with the stupid mini-games and Sandbox and you have a great game. Continue with them you'll have a dead game in no time. / A friend.
So true. While I can bear with mini-games if they are minor and not disturbing part of the game, I just hate sandbox style RenPy. Sandbox is okay for games designed that way like RPGM that gives some action enjoyment, but for RenPy clicking random screen points many times to do small story progress is annoying and boring waste of time (since RenPy maps are usually boring).

Last edited:

etann

Jan 3, 2020
says I need to wait for my girlfriend to talk to chou when I try work and I should ask her about it but I cant find an option for it?. Also after the NTR scene with burrows it says something about a hard drive and a gallery but I cant find anything?

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
This game is in the really early stages so I intend the Following as feedback and constructive criticism and that some of those may be my personal tastes. Also it was mentioned that some features or locations are not fully implemented yet so I'll do my best to avoid mentioning those.
First, I tend to try to play protagonist as honest and decent individuals so the fact that if you tell your wife you know about her and Mr Chou only results in a game end I found discouraging. I feel like trying to establish healing the relationship between your wife and protagonist through honesty should be a option instead of hiding especially with the nature of other relationships with characters later on.
Secondly, if you evolve the relationship with Rick it can jump to the protagonist watching her with Rick if you have a high Love score with your wife. This seems meant to be along the lines of a 'Hotwife' style relationship, but it seems rushed since there is no previous dialog between the protagonist and the wife about Ricks request or that protagonist may be aroused by the idea of watching his wife with others. For example a option could be added when the protagonist finds the videos of his wife with Mr Chou where one option is to be heart broken and angry and the other being hurt but also aroused seeing his wife like that. This could add context to the protagonist desire to explore further 'Hotwife' or 'Cuckold" fantasies.
Third, so far the sandbox is very grindy especially when try to raise your wife's Love levels and when seeking content for the landlord you have to wait till your finances are drained and each week thereafter for the days for him to claim rent. The later makes sense, but adding a option to not pay the landlord even if you have the finances to do so should be available especially if there's a option where the protagonist enjoys watching his wife with others.
Lastly, some animations are pretty good. However some are lacking and many do not show angles with a view of penetration. This could be a artistic choice of course, but it sometimes feels like we are playing something softcore or censored. This could also be a case with the Dev is still learning those features and will be added later. There is also a weird grey tone to some of the color of characters skin.
Final Thoughts, overall , this title has potential. I can not speak for the Devs intent for what genre or options for this title, but there is some good here. I would like to see more context and dialog between the protagonist and wife and how the relationship form with others. Better and deeper choices especially if the Dev does not intend this to be other then another 'guys keep fucking your wife and there is nothing you can do about it' type of game and something deeper then that. For example, if you high Love, you can tell the wife to fuck Rick, if you have low Love Tyrone will take advantage of her. So it seems like there was the intent to have options there, but without context and the knowing of the protagonist motives it isn't very clear.

Last edited:

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Too many messages to quote so I'll just write one here and people can quote it later on if they choose.
Yes I am completely aware of the minigames being absolute dogshit :KEK: Be patient with me, it's like one of my first attempts at making a minigame
Not being able to talk to the wife in the Chou route is bugged (it's fixed and will be in the next version)
Also not being able to unlock the final 3 of Burrow's scenes is also a bug (it's fixed and will be in the next version)
And the guide will be in the next version as well
For Rick, if you haven't unlocked the option to ask your wife to fuck him yet, just keep inviting him to watch TV. When you do unlock it and she declines, it's because her love is too low.
Yes I fully intend to add a cuck path/hopeless husband path.
Finally just want to say thank you for the kind words to those who said it, and to those who gave me criticism or straight up shat on my face, that's also appreciated. I never intended to trigger anyone so much that they'd go on a rampage, but to that one dude, maybe you should just avoid games with an NTR tag (especially if it says unavoidable) :KEK:

P.S: If you like the game but can't support it financially, drop a review! That would help a lot!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes