Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
This game is buggy rick's influence didnt increase the gallery still lock while already done those scene with mr. Burrow, chou and tyrone. The last folder in the gallery didnt show up and i cant have sex with my wife wtf man. Ricks cannot persue due to lack of influence but still wont increase the points even i already mast buy the revenue in the bank.

Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I hope it gets continued, the game has some bugs and some infuriating gameplay at times and locations that are dead where nothing happens. Still it also have promise and i like parts of it, the email stuff is a nice idea and would love for it to get expanded. Where you can see Chou`s or maybe a colleague mail when they mail stuff to the wife, that's hot. I also like where they seduction/groping happens gradually but would for it to not be so obvious for the MC, a possibility that it happens without the wife knowing the MC has seen or watching them. The sofa stuff with Tyrone is crossing the line of what's even remotely believable.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
This game is buggy rick's influence didnt increase the gallery still lock while already done those scene with mr. Burrow, chou and tyrone. The last folder in the gallery didnt show up and i cant have sex with my wife wtf man. Ricks cannot persue due to lack of influence but still wont increase the points even i already mast buy the revenue in the bank.
Regarding Ricks part, i could get his influence to 5, i don't think there are more more content implemented for him yet

redhatter

May 24, 2017
I can see a lot of potential for this game, although it can be a bit frustrating to play at times with the bugs and minigame right at the start of the game I cans see what the developer is aiming for I think some tinkering is needed. The hacking into peoples computer is a really good mechanic, perhaps hacking into Judy's phone as well could be good. Also some more angles and better lighting would make the scenes look a lot better I feel.

So yeah keep it up I am interested to see how this game will develop!

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Ok now I tried few more times.
Jody would accept Rick once her love exceeds certain points.
I don't know the exact points needed, cuz I just edited the save to 100.
What I could confirm is 40 love (my stat before edit) is not enough.
How did you edit it?
Can't find the command to open console.

Edit: Nvm, I got it.
If anyone wants to know, just go to the folder '\renpy\common', open the file 00console.rpy with notepad and set config.console to true.
After that open the game, click shift+O, type jody_love = 100, and hit enter.
Then just hit esc and you're done.

Last edited:

greyap

May 9, 2017
Great start!
Good amount of content off the bat, only issue I had was the minigame at the start was a bit annoying but after that it was good game!

Look forward to seeing it go further!

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Too many messages to quote so I'll just write one here and people can quote it later on if they choose.
Yes I am completely aware of the minigames being absolute dogshit :KEK: Be patient with me, it's like one of my first attempts at making a minigame
Not being able to talk to the wife in the Chou route is bugged (it's fixed and will be in the next version)
Also not being able to unlock the final 3 of Burrow's scenes is also a bug (it's fixed and will be in the next version)
And the guide will be in the next version as well
For Rick, if you haven't unlocked the option to ask your wife to fuck him yet, just keep inviting him to watch TV. When you do unlock it and she declines, it's because her love is too low.
Yes I fully intend to add a cuck path/hopeless husband path.
Finally just want to say thank you for the kind words to those who said it, and to those who gave me criticism or straight up shat on my face, that's also appreciated. I never intended to trigger anyone so much that they'd go on a rampage, but to that one dude, maybe you should just avoid games with an NTR tag (especially if it says unavoidable) :KEK:

P.S: If you like the game but can't support it financially, drop a review! That would help a lot!
Don't worry to much the game has alot of potential. People love to cry and bitch about games (myself included sometimes) no matter what the game is or isn't. I like the start (other than the bugs preventing from continuing), seems to have decent story one touched alittle. I understand its your first game and your new to this. Question though, did you use this quality because its easier or because you actually like it? I find it hard to get into sometimes because the cum animations just look like sweat. Don't take it the wrong way just curious. And how often do you plan on updating each time? That will make or break whether i support or not.

• Love

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
It'd be nice to have sexual interactions happening during the exploration part of the sandbox mode. Like getting fucked at work or meeting with the other characters at the cafe or other locations that you might add in the future. The more discreet you can make it, the better.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
is Tyrone 4 influence the max? or if there is more how to do it?
10 is his max and you need to lower your love stat with her before she's willing to go beyond level 4 with him. She'll lose love with you if you let her fuck around with Tyrone and when you fail to pay rent afaik. She could start messing around with Tyrone if you leave her at her default love level I'm pretty sure.

• Love

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Too many messages to quote so I'll just write one here and people can quote it later on if they choose.
Yes I am completely aware of the minigames being absolute dogshit :KEK: Be patient with me, it's like one of my first attempts at making a minigame
Not being able to talk to the wife in the Chou route is bugged (it's fixed and will be in the next version)
Also not being able to unlock the final 3 of Burrow's scenes is also a bug (it's fixed and will be in the next version)
For Rick, if you haven't unlocked the option to ask your wife to fuck him yet, just keep inviting him to watch TV. When you do unlock it and she declines, it's because her love is too low.
Finally just want to say thank you for the kind words to those who said it, and to those who gave me criticism or straight up shat on my face, that's also appreciated. I never intended to trigger anyone so much that they'd go on a rampage, but to that one dude, maybe you should just avoid games with an NTR tag (especially if it says unavoidable) :KEK:

P.S: If you like the game but can't support it financially, drop a review! That would help a lot!
What kind of ntr bro?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Please make a cuck path walkthough :)

• Red Heart

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
It is very buggy, and is being addressed for next build. This is first public release, so there are going to be some bugs that I just can't find by myself without play-testers
Seriously... Who the fuck wants to find hidden words in code the first 5 seconds into a fap game. Like seriously? fucking retarded as fuck
I guess I just wanted the player to feel the pain of a developer :KEK: Jokes aside, yes the minigames are terrible, I know. Next patch there will be an option to skip them entirely
Don't worry to much the game has alot of potential. People love to cry and bitch about games (myself included sometimes) no matter what the game is or isn't. I like the start (other than the bugs preventing from continuing), seems to have decent story one touched alittle. I understand its your first game and your new to this. Question though, did you use this quality because its easier or because you actually like it? I find it hard to get into sometimes because the cum animations just look like sweat. Don't take it the wrong way just curious. And how often do you plan on updating each time? That will make or break whether i support or not.
The cum texture on her body is actually in-engine. I can probably do some tweaking there, but it really depends on how good the engine can render it. The actual cum animations though, were all hand drawn frame by frame (PAIN)
So despite this being a test game, I assume more updates are in store given its a 0.1 build?
Yes sir
It'd be nice to have sexual interactions happening during the exploration part of the sandbox mode. Like getting fucked at work or meeting with the other characters at the cafe or other locations that you might add in the future. The more discreet you can make it, the better.
That's why they're there :KEK:
What kind of ntr bro?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that's one of the early endings as of now. Think of it as a "If you hate NTR, this is as nice as it's gonna get" kind of ending
I might implement it into a full route instead of ending it there in the future.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Yeah that's one of the early endings as of now. Think of it as a "If you hate NTR, this is as nice as it's gonna get" kind of ending
I might implement it into a full route instead of ending it there in the future.
It could be really nice if you add it to that route. Like yandere wife route xd. I will check again in the future. I wish you continued success bro.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes