Normal Size:
1GB

Compressed Size: 72.5MB

Download:

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
NTR is avoidable if you keep your wife's love at 100, pay your rent, and do your job. Then your wife will not do or allow anything with other men. The content isn't much there yet, but you can play it.
But.... the developer notes says it's unavoidable? I'm confused. lol

Reactions: MrWarmBeer

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Yeah that's one of the early endings as of now. Think of it as a "If you hate NTR, this is as nice as it's gonna get" kind of ending
I might implement it into a full route instead of ending it there in the future.
"Love path" seems kind of pointless that way. Where is the story, the drama?
Maybe an alternate path would be for MC lose his job, his wife, hit the bottom, but then decides to turn things around. Starts his own company, becomes far more confident, successful, and you can win back your wife, and take revenge.
Though, that would probably take quite a bit more work.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure how practical adding a whole route would be. Maybe an ending or something of sorts might work better.

Use the windows button on the bottom left corner while you're on the desktop to exit (only available if you've met certain requirements depending on the scene. If you can't click it, maybe check your in-game mail/downloads folder to progress further)
I would :love: to see the route with your wife and boss more. Maybe your wife starting to go see your boss on her own without having to bail you out when you skip work. Like she is falling for him and cheating on you behind your back but you see it anyway because you can monitor his PC with the hack. :love: But whatever :p I am just glad this game exists no matter how the story goes. Can't wait for more. :love:

Last edited:

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Ok seriously i love the game but can someone tell me how to unlock the gallery scenes please?
Each sequence must be played. This is the only way to open the videos in the gallery. For example: You must invite Rick to watch TV with your wife, if your Love Points are low then an F.. sequence will be triggered where you can choose whether or not your wife is cheating on you with Rick.. This sequence will then be in saved to the gallery

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
NTR is avoidable if you keep your wife's love at 100, pay your rent, and do your job. Then your wife will not do or allow anything with other men. The content isn't much there yet, but you can play it.

I did everything with the wife and she had all love points and no points with any of the guys yet the files on the computer are of her fucking other men behind her husbands back.

I don't know if it was a bug but it showed her fucking MC's boss to forgive a mistake he'd made and a load of texts between them.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
What can I say, white hair is cool. I get the frustration with the game, making it was a learning process for me, so some things definitely could've been done better. If you don't fuck with it, that's fine too.

Thanks bro, you're a real one.
I agree white hair is pretty cool tbh

• Love

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'd like to see the story continue after we kick Jody out for fucking Chou(cause cheaters gotta go) instead of him just killing himself in the end he should use the program to further his standing in the company and meet a new girl that won't fuck his boss for the dumbest possible reason. Don't get me wrong I like ntr, but I like having the option to avoid it too, cause I feel like I lose the game when it happens lol.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I agree there def should be more with Chou. It was just getting good when it ended she starts to say his name. Plus its the first route but only has 2 scenes while the last route has 8. By the way I have no idea how to unlock those scenes wit the Landlord it only let me get up to 4 I couldnt get anymore after that even tho the wife was at 0 love. Oh also it would be nice if it has some type of sound music or moans or something lol.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Sorry for all the comments lol, but wow the second MC said "I don't want to seem uncool" While Tyrone touched her breast right in front of him, I had to drop it. That's just way too dumb.

• Sad

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Great Job tho! I really like the boss and landlord routes. I hope you continue this game in the future with endings and all.

• Red Heart

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
But.... the developer notes says it's unavoidable? I'm confused. lol
As of now, the intro contains unavoidable NTR. Once you reach sandbox, all the NTR is avoidable, although there isn't a whole lotta content if you wanna play the "faithful wife" route for now.
"Love path" seems kind of pointless that way. Where is the story, the drama?
Maybe an alternate path would be for MC lose his job, his wife, hit the bottom, but then decides to turn things around. Starts his own company, becomes far more confident, successful, and you can win back your wife, and take revenge.
Though, that would probably take quite a bit more work.
That would take a CRAZY amount of work. Like "starting a whole new game" kind of work :KEK: But I get what you mean, though. To be fair, when I first made the game, I wasn't aiming to develop the "love path" all that much, or at all really. But things aren't set in stone or anything, there's always time to implement new stuff.
I did everything with the wife and she had all love points and no points with any of the guys yet the files on the computer are of her fucking other men behind her husbands back.

I don't know if it was a bug but it showed her fucking MC's boss to forgive a mistake he'd made and a load of texts between them.
If you're talking about the one in h_e.exe files, then it's not a bug. I'm assuming you skipped the intro? At the moment, the NTR in the intro is unavoidable, so the files you see there are brought in from the intro.
I agree white hair is pretty cool tbh
This guy knows what's up! :cool:
I agree there def should be more with Chou. It was just getting good when it ended she starts to say his name. Plus its the first route but only has 2 scenes while the last route has 8. By the way I have no idea how to unlock those scenes wit the Landlord it only let me get up to 4 I couldnt get anymore after that even tho the wife was at 0 love. Oh also it would be nice if it has some type of sound music or moans or something lol.
To be fair, Chou also has the scenes from the intro :KEK: In terms of audio work, that could be something I'll implement in the future. Also for the landlord, just make sure you have under $100 before Monday comes, and his story will continue.
Sorry for all the comments lol, but wow the second MC said "I don't want to seem uncool" While Tyrone touched her breast right in front of him, I had to drop it. That's just way too dumb.
You just have to think that MC is like the biggest bitch ever. Like the most submissive little bitch :WeSmart: NTR games just can't work if the MC is some alpha chad.

Nightmonk

Sep 20, 2017
MrWarmBeer

Firstly, this game is a great start, I can't wait to see where it goes. Congrats!
It's nice to finally have another decent NTR game to invest time into.

If I could lend my opinion though, my only "qualm" is the the NTR feels very... Quick and disjointed.
The wife goes from seemingly perfect and loyal to cock hungry and willing, in the blink of an eye.
And having a lot of the cheating happening literally right in front of the MC is a little bit unrealistic and unfeeling.
Have you considered pacing things a bit and maybe having the MC discover his wife's true colours via more passive means? I.E hacking, peeping or going through her phone/pc etc, instead of it being so instant and blatant?

I know you've said we are to imagine the MC as a "bitch", but we also need to connect with him in a way that illicits the intended feelings of NTR.
Atm, the MC seems like a non entity. Things just happen around/to him and there's no real meaning or interaction, there's no connection. It kind of takes you out of the "moment".
True, hardline NTR is king, where it happens without any/much input from the MC.
Discovering it and not telling your S/O that you know is far better than just immediately (and literally in Rick's case) offering her up.
Personally I'm not a massive fan of wives fucking about with old men either, but, this is your narrative, I'm just a passenger.

Rather than the tomfoolery with Chou being so blatant, it could all be discovered via hacking (instead of him immediately coming to your house and fucking her in front of you).
With Tyrone and Rick it could be a case of her going out or inviting them round whilst you're not there and the MC peeping/setting up cams (Instead of them both nailng her literally feet from you).
And with Burrows it could be that you follow after her and peep, or listen through the walls?
There's no real mystery or anxiety here. Everything is literally splayed out in front of you from the offset.
Let us discover your story and the world you're trying to craft, instead of it being dropped on us right from the outset, with no pretences or intrigue.

Let our Wife reveal herself to us, rather than us just immediately throwing her into it without any real feeling, connection or background?

However, that's just my two pence on things.
All that said, this is shaping up to be a fantastic game. I hope it works out and that the content/updates keep flowing!

Thank you WB,

NM.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
MrWarmBeer

Firstly, this game is a great start, I can't wait to see where it goes. Congrats!
It's nice to finally have another decent NTR game to invest time into.

If I could lend my opinion though, my only "qualm" is the the NTR feels very... Quick and disjointed.
The wife goes from seemingly perfect and loyal to cock hungry and willing, in the blink of an eye.
And having a lot of the cheating happening literally right in front of the MC is a little bit unrealistic and unfeeling.
Have you considered pacing things a bit and maybe having the MC discover his wife's true colours via more passive means? I.E hacking, peeping or going through her phone/pc etc, instead of it being so instant and blatant?

I know you've said we are to imagine the MC as a "bitch", but we also need to connect with him in a way that illicits the intended feelings of NTR.
Atm, the MC seems like a non entity. Things just happen around/to him and there's no real meaning or interaction, there's no connection. It kind of takes you out of the "moment".
True, hardline NTR is king, where it happens without any/much input from the MC.
Discovering it and not telling your S/O that you know is far better than just immediately (and literally in Rick's case) offering her up.
Personally I'm not a massive fan of wives fucking about with old men either, but, this is your narrative, I'm just a passenger.

Rather than the tomfoolery with Chou being so blatant, it could all be discovered via hacking (instead of him immediately coming to your house and fucking her in front of you).
With Tyrone and Rick it could be a case of her going out or inviting them round whilst you're not there and the MC peeping/setting up cams (Instead of them both nailng her literally feet from you).
And with Burrows it could be that you follow after her and peep, or listen through the walls?
There's no real mystery or anxiety here. Everything is literally splayed out in front of you from the offset.
Let us discover your story and the world you're trying to craft, instead of it being dropped on us right from the outset, with no pretences or intrigue.

Let our Wife reveal herself to us, rather than us just immediately throwing her into it without any real feeling, connection or background?

However, that's just my two pence on things.
All that said, this is shaping up to be a fantastic game. I hope it works out and that the content/updates keep flowing!

Thank you WB,

NM.
Thanks for the kinds words! True, some stuff did advance a bit too quick, but to be fair, it's hard coding/writing/rendering the game with 1 hand :Kappa: I also agree with some scenes being a bit unbelievable/too quick, so I'll most likely tweak and do some rewrites/restructure of certain scenes and events in the future. 0.1 was mostly to showcase the general direction of the game whilst showcasing how the sex/scene will generally play out. Thanks for believing in it tho!

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes