supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
In gallery there is a 4th person slot "???" how can you access that and also the other places like cafe or judy's office etc can you do anything there?

EDIT: nm i found mr.burrow and unlock it via console

Last edited:
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I did everything with the wife and she had all love points and no points with any of the guys yet the files on the computer are of her fucking other men behind her husbands back.

I don't know if it was a bug but it showed her fucking MC's boss to forgive a mistake he'd made and a load of texts between them.
These cheating animations are from the intro. Play it and skip the minigames and you'll get it.

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
I read the comments saw a lot of hatred. I want to say thank you to the developer, a decent game especially for the first implementation, given that most of the first implementations are limited to two three scenes. As a thank you a little feedback
1. the game develops too quickly, missing a few scenes of intimacy, before cheating, to get more involved in the character (neutral scenes, walking, holding the hand, etc.), and the same transitional scenes (meeting the boss, meeting the characters, a few scenes where they hit on the girl, here depending on the dialed statistics can already be various hints of her lecherous domination)
2.I would like to see more detailed dialogues in the future, in which she also dominates and humiliates her husband (to change dialogues depending on the statistics)
3. it would be cool if domination and humiliation were shown in scenes, for example in a sex scene (conventionally - at 100 love, she sleeps with her husband, at 50 she only jerks him off, at 0 she does not sleep, at 25 dominance she offers to lick instead of sex, at 50 she jerks her legs, at 70 she only allows to lick, etc.)
I would like to see a spitting and slapping session and a foot fetish (also in future scenes where she openly cheats on him in front of him)
5. The idea of the video is cool. I would like to see it develop, first the wife does not know that her husband watches the video with him, then she realizes that she is cheating on him.

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
This is kind of a tough one. I really like the setup in the intro where the wife goes behind the MC's back to "alleviate" the concerns Chou has with the MC's work performance. I feel like that whole bit is pretty solid--other than maybe the MC finding out about it a bit too quickly; it takes the mystery aspect away and lays it all on the table a bit fast for my tastes--but what I really wish for is more of that, essentially. Instead I got a pretty tedious and empty sandbox where I actively have to make terrible choices to get more scenes, which in turn are pretty limp overall due to how fast the progression is and the MC being a non-entity in the story.

Remember that NTR works because it involves characters we care about and bonds that are shown to be strong being broken due to lust. I feel like this cardinal rule of NTR is only somewhat being applied here since we don't get enough "normal" scenes to balance out the NTR nor is there enough lead-up to the actual sex scenes. Tyrone and the wife basically start having sex openly after a few short scenes and what's worse, there isn't even a pretense of them trying to be sneaky or realistic about it. Nope, they literally bang on the same couch the MC is sitting on. It makes no sense.

To avoid rambling too much, I think you should lean more heavily on NTR happening outside of the player's control and away from the player's direct gaze to give it some weight, while giving us more of your typical lovey-dovey married life scenes. The bit with Chou messaging back and forth with the wife by email and the MC following this along by hacking his computer was great, for example. How about having him gain access to text messages sent between the two where, oops, it turns out at some point the MC's job performance became kind of secondary 'cos the dick is just that good.

I figure you probably have something like this planned, where the further you go with the NTR the more likely it is the wife will just bang whoever for no particular reason, but the issue is she already kind of does that and there's no attempt at selling this as something she's initially ashamed of or trying to hide. But I think that's the best part, the whole uncertainty aspect of what's she doing and how far is she going. The sandbox should provide for plenty opportunities to catch her in the act without her knowing but instead it feels like a glorified scene viewer menu system because everything's so disconnected and the pacing is at breakneck speed.

---

Well I ended up rambling. Tl;dr: I like this game's setup but I think the sandbox currently is really underwhelming and doesn't work in the game's favor. Suggestions: add more NTR you can't immediately see. Have less silly "Tyrone fucks your wife next to you, somehow we pretend everyone in the room wouldn't know what's happening." Include more narrative scenes so we actually feel attached to the wife and her and the MC's relationship, making it all the more sweet when it gets corrupted. Less of this "do this exact thing to unlock scene," more of "explore the sandbox, look around your wife's workplace, poke in your boss's files" to find out who your wife's been fucking and when.

e: Actually never mind this post, I just realized Nightmonk basically mirrored my exact thoughts but more concisely and with better concrete examples. I definitely think this has a lot of potential and I wanna see where the game goes next and I'm glad to see other people are being pretty positive about it too. This genre is surprisingly hard to get right.

Last edited:

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
3. it would be cool if domination and humiliation were shown in scenes, for example in a sex scene (conventionally - at 100 love, she sleeps with her husband, at 50 she only jerks him off, at 0 she does not sleep, at 25 dominance she offers to lick instead of sex, at 50 she jerks her legs, at 70 she only allows to lick, etc.)
There's something already in the game that's somewhat similar where your wife says she loves you/shows affection depending on her love level. It's not fleshed out yet but I'd love to do more work on it.
This is kind of a tough one. I really like the setup in the intro where the wife goes behind the MC's back to "alleviate" the concerns Chou has with the MC's work performance. I feel like that whole bit is pretty solid--other than maybe the MC finding out about it a bit too quickly; it takes the mystery aspect away and lays it all on the table a bit fast for my tastes--but what I really wish for is more of that, essentially. Instead I got a pretty tedious and empty sandbox where I actively have to make terrible choices to get more scenes, which in turn are pretty limp overall due to how fast the progression is and the MC being a non-entity in the story.

Remember that NTR works because it involves characters we care about and bonds that are shown to be strong being broken due to lust. I feel like this cardinal rule of NTR is only somewhat being applied here since we don't get enough "normal" scenes to balance out the NTR nor is there enough lead-up to the actual sex scenes. Tyrone and the wife basically start having sex openly after a few short scenes and what's worse, there isn't even a pretense of them trying to be sneaky or realistic about it. Nope, they literally bang on the same couch the MC is sitting on. It makes no sense.

To avoid rambling too much, I think you should lean more heavily on NTR happening outside of the player's control and away from the player's direct gaze to give it some weight, while giving us more of your typical lovey-dovey married life scenes. The bit with Chou messaging back and forth with the wife by email and the MC following this along by hacking his computer was great, for example. How about having him gain access to text messages sent between the two where, oops, it turns out at some point the MC's job performance became kind of secondary 'cos the dick is just that good.

I figure you probably have something like this planned, where the further you go with the NTR the more likely it is the wife will just bang whoever for no particular reason, but the issue is she already kind of does that and there's no attempt at selling this as something she's initially ashamed of or trying to hide. But I think that's the best part, the whole uncertainty aspect of what's she doing and how far is she going. The sandbox should provide for plenty opportunities to catch her in the act without her knowing but instead it feels like a glorified scene viewer menu system because everything's so disconnected and the pacing is at breakneck speed.

---

Well I ended up rambling. Tl;dr: I like this game's setup but I think the sandbox currently is really underwhelming and doesn't work in the game's favor. Suggestions: add more NTR you can't immediately see. Have less silly "Tyrone fucks your wife next to you, somehow we pretend everyone in the room wouldn't know what's happening." Include more narrative scenes so we actually feel attached to the wife and her and the MC's relationship, making it all the more sweet when it gets corrupted. Less of this "do this exact thing to unlock scene," more of "explore the sandbox, look around your wife's workplace, poke in your boss's files" to find out who your wife's been fucking and when.

e: Actually never mind this post, I just realized Nightmonk basically mirrored my exact thoughts but more concisely and with better concrete examples. I definitely think this has a lot of potential and I wanna see where the game goes next and I'm glad to see other people are being pretty positive about it too. This genre is surprisingly hard to get right.
I had a good read through on this, despite you telling me to ignore it :KEK: I do agree with the game progressing too fast atm. It wasn't really clear before release if the pace was going to be good since the only input I had was from... well, me!

I'm definitely planning to add more build-up all around and change the pacing of existing characters more, and also flesh out the sandbox. It is underwhelming at the moment because there was just no way for me to add all the things I wanted to before 0.1 release, so I just released the version that I felt was the most balanced between enough sexual gratification/build up.

In terms of why certain scenes are tied to making bad choices/failure to do a task in the sandbox, to me personally, is something I would want in an NTR game. Like if you wish not to be cheated on perse, and want to play the normal/love route, you can choose to do so without being punished out of nowhere (obviously the intro is still unavoidable NTR but we're talking about the sandbox here)

Lastly, while we're still on sandbox, all the things you mentioned like peeking/spying and catching her in the act is precisely why I added the sandbox in the first place. All the locations in the game will be implemented with those in mind, so try not to take the sandbox of what it is now, but what it could be. The idea is that the player gets so used to a certain schedule, like "Oh it's Wednesday morning, she'll be at work because she's always at work at this time" only to find her somewhere else fucking or something, is NTR-worthy to me.

Anyhow, I can always appreciate anyone taking the time to write such a long and detailed comment, because to me that means they care about the game, so thanks! I guess this is kind of a respone to Nightmonk's also detailed comment as well in case my reply the other day was underwhelming :cry:

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018

---

I just posted a review on this game and after coming to the comments I have to say I wholeheartedly agree with this guys comment here. Ill bullet point my thoughts here for the dev to see.

- Intro was SO good while you only had computer
- Discovering all the NTR through the files and emails felt like a spy and really drove home the cheating.
- Hacking program story element was great and I kept checking for the boss to change his background to a pic of the wife or save more files in his computer...
- I also kept checking for more people to hack but it never changed.
- before the sandbox it was mainly Mystery NTR and that's so underused! I loved it.
- free roam completely throws out the use of the computer (other than "work"), that was a bummer.
- I thought maybe with free roam you could catch your wife doing something sneaky or your Boss.

*bad*
- Free roam is empty.
- story with Tyrone is ridiculously simplistic and obvious.
- Story with landlord is weak.
- no weight to losing love with your wife
- needs a lot more warm up to scenes
- please dont make the choices just be "click this choice and wife cheats" meaning give the villains some more story on how they manipulate and trick your wife, don't just make it "you were too lazy to pay the rent so please fuck the landlord".

I really did like the beginning though and that part was 5/5 amazing (story) but after the switch to free roam my honest score would be more close to 3/5 (story).
But I dont want to be too negative or mean, I really hope this dev continues this even though he said this was just a test.

Last edited:

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I just posted a review on this game and after coming to the comments I have to say I wholeheartedly agree with this guys comment here. Ill bullet point my thoughts here for the dev to see.

- Intro was SO good while you only had computer
- Discovering all the NTR through the files and emails felt like a spy and really drove home the cheating.
- Hacking program story element was great and I kept checking for the boss to change his background to a pic of the wife or save more files in his computer...
- I also kept checking for more people to hack but it never changed.
- before the sandbox it was mainly Mystery NTR and that's so underused! I loved it.
- free roam completely throws out the use of the computer (other than "work"), that was a bummer.
- I thought maybe with free roam you could catch your wife doing something sneaky or your Boss.

*bad*
- Free roam is empty.
- story with Tyrone is ridiculously simplistic and obvious.
- Story with landlord is weak.
- no weight to losing love with your wife
- needs a lot more warm up to scenes
- please dont make the choices just be "click this choice and wife cheats" meaning give the villains some more story on how they manipulate and trick your wife, don't just make it "you were too lazy to pay the rent so please fuck the landlord".

I really did like the beginning though and that part was 5/5 amazing (story) but after the switch to free roam my honest score would be more close to 3/5 (story).
But I dont want to be too negative or mean, I really hope this dev continues this even though he said this was just a test.
Thank you sir for you rating and criticism (holy shit I sound like some company) :KEK:

The points you mentioned are absolutely valid. I also very much prefer NTR where the MC doesn't enjoy his wife fucking other people, but I wanted to add variety to the first version so that there's somewhat of a cuck path as well since not everyone downright likes being cheated on/prefer sharing/prefer being cucked. Which is why I think sandbox works because there will be different characters who appeal to different people since they would satisfy specific kinks. NTR is already a controversial enough genre, I didn't want people who have different opinions on how the story (if I were to make this a story-only game) would go since they'll be veering it towards their specific kinks.

It's clear that most of the story elements aren't fleshed out as of now since the game's like a week old so if you want quality, then you gotta give it time. Most of the elements introduced are 100% going to be further used, like the hacking/locations/computer, so a lot of it's just placeholder for now.

Anyhow, the game is still being worked on, so you can definitely count on there being more content in the future (don't ask me when I wouldn't know) :KEK:
Any progreasion/update schedule planned?
Read the last line of my first reply above :LUL:

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Thank you sir for you rating and criticism (holy shit I sound like some company) :KEK:

The points you mentioned are absolutely valid. I also very much prefer NTR where the MC doesn't enjoy his wife fucking other people, but I wanted to add variety to the first version so that there's somewhat of a cuck path as well since not everyone downright likes being cheated on/prefer sharing/prefer being cucked. Which is why I think sandbox works because there will be different characters who appeal to different people since they would satisfy specific kinks. NTR is already a controversial enough genre, I didn't want people who have different opinions on how the story (if I were to make this a story-only game) would go since they'll be veering it towards their specific kinks.

It's clear that most of the story elements aren't fleshed out as of now since the game's like a week old so if you want quality, then you gotta give it time. Most of the elements introduced are 100% going to be further used, like the hacking/locations/computer, so a lot of it's just placeholder for now.

Anyhow, the game is still being worked on, so you can definitely count on there being more content in the future (don't ask me when I wouldn't know) :KEK:

Read the last line of my first reply above :LUL:
Thanks for the reply :)
I would say thank you for putting out your game and such a great intro and I really respect the work you put into it (even if I have criticisms).
The only thing I would add is that after the free roam part starts, none of the paths are what I would call "mystery NTR" anymore, and (to me) all of them are just regular willing cuckold stuff. The boss catches you peeping and calls you a cuck, your literally asking your wife to fuck your landlord to stay in your house.
Thats all good if thats what your going for but that is not really my personal kink. To me, as soon as everyone knows, there's no more tension and it becomes less interesting. Granted that in the end, the MC will most likely find all of this out, but its the journey there that is heartbreaking and interesting (and arousing). Its seeing what the wife is faced with and her decisions and (eventually) her betrayal.
But I'm just trying to explain why the transition is something I don't like, I'm willing to give whatever you make a try for sure. Thanks again!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The whole infosec plot point here is totally absurd assuming this company is of any significant size (especially publicly traded). It's old enough to have had the MC's father running the show so it must have an established IT department even if that has been subbed out to a third party. Remote IT during the pandemic only underlies that need and resulting infrastructure. Odds are thus very good that either the native IT or third party also has something called an or a reasonable facsimile. Idiot (or just evil) managers trying to blackmail their employees will soon have HR knocking on their door after the infosec team has performed a investigation of whatever asshattery went down and found a certain email trail. And if the servers went down from an attack, you bet your a$$ the IT dept will be on the warpath since their jobs will be on the line for this as well.

So yeah, in defense of IT monkeys everywhere I'm calling bullshit on this story.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
The whole infosec plot point here is totally absurd assuming this company is of any significant size (especially publicly traded). It's old enough to have had the MC's father running the show so it must have an established IT department even if that has been subbed out to a third party. Remote IT during the pandemic only underlies that need and resulting infrastructure. Odds are thus very good that either the native IT or third party also has something called an or a reasonable facsimile. Idiot (or just evil) managers trying to blackmail their employees will soon have HR knocking on their door after the infosec team has performed a investigation of whatever asshattery went down and found a certain email trail. And if the servers went down from an attack, you bet your a$$ the IT dept will be on the warpath since their jobs will be on the line for this as well.

So yeah, in defense of IT monkeys everywhere I'm calling bullshit on this story.
I... I don't even know what to reply to this :KEK: You win. I can't believe my porn plot is unbelievable :KEK:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Do not enrage your IT monkey. If current events in a certain country are to be believed (and it's very plausible), only 30 of them gathered together with 4 wheel ATVs, night vision googles, modified commercial drones, improvised IEDs and anti-tank guided missiles were more than enough to bring a 40km long line of battle tactical groups to a permanent screeching halt.

I... I don't even know what to reply to this :KEK: You win. I can't believe my porn plot is unbelievable :KEK:

Jun 12, 2021
Is there any walkthrough for this game
I got stuck at the beginning.......what to do youth rick and tyrone and chou and how
no WT atm afaik.

Chou is the easiest - simply don't go to work 3 days in a row (twice) - your wife will deal with the consequences.

from my personal perception of a single playthru - the path for the 2 others is rather convoluted and grindy.

in the "afternoon" watch the living-room if your wife is in - ask her to "call someone over" - start with Rick I suppose after a while

Lower your love with your wife - by asking her to "fuck him" (she won't) - when her love is down - start calling over Tyrone - he'll know what to do...

Start upping your love with your wife (buy food) and call rick again after a while (I told you it's grindy) he'll go to the bathroom
your wife will tell you to go and see and Rick will pop up the question...

at this point Tyrone should be extremely well acquainted with your wife and rick should be on his way to her panties too...

(that is if you have the patience for all the non intuitive grind)

Hasank15

Sep 18, 2020
no WT atm afaik.

Chou is the easiest - simply don't go to work 3 days in a row (twice) - your wife will deal with the consequences.

from my personal perception of a single playthru - the path for the 2 others is rather convoluted and grindy.

in the "afternoon" watch the living-room if your wife is in - ask her to "call someone over" - start with Rick I suppose after a while

Lower your love with your wife - by asking her to "fuck him" (she won't) - when her love is down - start calling over Tyrone - he'll know what to do...

Start upping your love with your wife (buy food) and call rick again after a while (I told you it's grindy) he'll go to the bathroom
your wife will tell you to go and see and Rick will pop up the question...

at this point Tyrone should be extremely well acquainted with your wife and rick should be on his way to her panties too...

(that is if you have the patience for all the non intuitive grind)
Thanks

Reactions: MrWarmBeer
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes