athehun11

May 23, 2017
Conceptually, I do not have a problem with the bug finding mini-game. I think the execution is frustrating. I think the biggest reason for the frustration is some of the words are only 3 letters long, which blends in much more with the jumble of characters around them. I honestly think if the mini-game only stuck to words 4+ or 5+ letters long, it wouldn't be nearly as frustrating.

Reactions: MrWarmBeer

MaibeHentai

Apr 27, 2018
ok i do not know what what to do anmymore..... how do i unlock these? the scenes with them are all just loops.
I tried with love 100 and with love 0. i got all the interactions with them but almost nothing in the gallery.
Btw the Landlord gives me a hard drive every time but it does not unlock anything

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Hey Mr WarmBeer. love your game The many mistakes are forgiven, since it is your first renpy game. The idea is very good. Different routes, if you like you can play everything or just romance. Everything is possible (Rick and Tyrone and landlord). Chou is still buggy. If you don't like NTR, you should avoid the game!!!! Bad ratings just because a dev dares to develop an NTR game is unfair.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
the description doesn't match the unavoidable ntr though, if my actions impact my wife shouldn't ntr be avoidable? IDC either way, Just think you should change the description.
NTR is avoidable if you keep your wife's love at 100, pay your rent, and do your job. Then your wife will not do or allow anything with other men. The content isn't much there yet, but you can play it.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
I undestand that developer is testing water. This is initial release. The game in this stage is not polished and quite buggy. Overall I like the concept, art and story. So keep the work up. This looks promising. Let's wait for future updates. Good luck (y):cool:

• Red Heart

nut001001

Jul 29, 2020
how to play intro of this game? I'm confused. how to exit laptop? oh it's bug? , anyway it's potential ntr game and beautiful cg.

• Red Heart

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Mr.WarmBeer. Are you planning a pregnancy route? More with Mister Burrows, please. The animation are excellent.
Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure how practical adding a whole route would be. Maybe an ending or something of sorts might work better.
how to play intro of this game? I'm confused. how to exit laptop? oh it's bug? , anyway it's potential ntr game and beautiful cg.
Use the windows button on the bottom left corner while you're on the desktop to exit (only available if you've met certain requirements depending on the scene. If you can't click it, maybe check your in-game mail/downloads folder to progress further)

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes